Zimmerman Girlfriend Recants... Shocker...

What do you think would of happened after the media hyped this and no trial happened?
It would have been really ugly.
It was turned into a circus because thats what the media is about. Sensationalizing to the point of absurd fpr rating. Ratings equal money. This is what we get when you take the fox model and let it run wild. I dont mean fox being partisan. Just how they set up their production.they set the model that everyone has followed for good or ill.

Regardless if you feel the media was terrible with this. The trial is over with. He was found not guitly based on lack of evidence.

So finally a libtard who admits that GZ's arrest and trial were entirely to calm down the race baiting shills that ginned up a bunch of anger and hatred.

Wonders never cease.

Yay you. I also said that she would not follow through with her complaint against him in that first thread. It's too hard to have to keep defending yourself against crazy people. She was so mad at the time, I really didn't think she would get back together with him.

I wouldn't say it's so stupid it's funny because it isn't funny at all.

You all trying to make him the victim is complete craziness tho.

GZ is the victim, you hateful bitch.

What do you know. She says she lied.

Like no one could figure that out from the beginning.

I did in the first page of the first thread 200 threads ago. I also said this would happen, that he should avoid anything without a twig and berries for a long time. And that he needs to move out of that state because he's a moving target there.

I predicted that these charges would be dropped weeks ago.

I predicted it 8 years ago.

:D

Race pimps have to get over this one. They lost badly and only manged to shift the discussion to black on white crime. Black America has not been well served on any level. Maybe they will learn to pick their fights more carefully in the future.

Actually, every time Zimmerman gets pulled over or arrested, he validates our position that the legal system fucked this one up.

I see you ignored how I pointed out the irrationality and falseness of your post. I never said he was better off than you.

Oh yeah and Zimmerman never killed a child.

You stated that Zimmerman has "defeated" me because he's avoided any legal culpability (yet).

Which is not the same thing as being better off than you.

And released with no charges both times. Funny how you omit certain things.

Hyperbolic non-sense. I have stated time and time again that the only thing I like about him is that he brings out the true racist, hateful and dishonest nature of the left. Such as your posts.

Because he murdered a child,.....

He didn't murder anyone.

.....and lived the dream of gun nutters to be able to shoot him one of them colored without legal consequences.

And here it is again. The reason I would like to buy GZ a beer and shake his hand. He brings out the irrationality, hatred, racism and ignorance of lefties like you.

We conservatives pegged you people as ignorant, irrational racists from the beginning. GZ's actions just put them all in sharp relief. You cannot help yourselves, to be a democrat, is to possess all of those characteristics.

JoeB is a sock puppet and a stupid ass as well.

That he goes after GZ so much and hates him worse than Sarah tells me that GZ has a lot going for him.

I admire the man for having remained sane through all of this.

He should dump that scuzy bitch though.

Race pimps have to get over this one. They lost badly and only manged to shift the discussion to black on white crime. Black America has not been well served on any level. Maybe they will learn to pick their fights more carefully in the future.

This is now in the libtard 'personal destruction' stage, where they intend to harass GZ to the point that he fucks up and commits a real crime. Then they will be yelling to the ends of the Earth 'We told you he was a dangerous creep! Now see how an innocent person has been harmed again?' And they will laugh among themselves because they entirely realize how their treatment of him is causing the problems GZ is having.

They are now warring for their historical revisionist storyline. Whatever fuck up GZ does that lands him in prison is going to be the pivot point of their entire gun rights narrative for the next century.

And that is why they want GZ to die after making another corpse.

[

That he goes after GZ so much and hates him worse than Sarah tells me that GZ has a lot going for him.

Who said the guy was sane.

Frankly, we've seen him call 9-11 right before trying to shoot someone, twice.

That's a sociopath...

[

That's a sociopath...

Along with the audio recordings of six calls to Sanford police that George Zimmerman made in the weeks before the Feb. 26 shooting of Trayvon Martin, the Sanford Police Department has posted reports of 46 911 and nonemergency calls it says Zimmerman made between August 2004 and Martin’s shooting.
46 Calls - The Daily Beast

He's an unstable nut case. These things happen to him because he causes them. HE IS NOT THE VICTIM. He is the problem.

Yes they did. Read the report.

Why do I seem to remember seeing this EXACT SAME post from you regarding the shooting of Tray-Tray . . . and you were wrong then, too?

Hate to break it to you, but I have farts that are wiser and more informed that what emanates from your mouth.

Link it bitch. Im sure your 300 lbs create some nasty gas.

care to link us to that report? I am assuming you are talking of a legitimate police report for that particular occassion?

[

That's a sociopath...

Along with the audio recordings of six calls to Sanford police that George Zimmerman made in the weeks before the Feb. 26 shooting of Trayvon Martin, the Sanford Police Department has posted reports of 46 911 and nonemergency calls it says Zimmerman made between August 2004 and Martin’s shooting.
46 Calls - The Daily Beast

He's an unstable nut case. These things happen to him because he causes them. HE IS NOT THE VICTIM. He is the problem.

^Probably still believes the Duke boys Raped that Lying Whore. :rofl:

:)

peace...

Again with this line? You got nothin' else?

Fact is, I don't even know anything about your allusion...I don't know the story. That just makes your 'clever' comeback even more ludicrous and laughable.

Again with this line? You got nothin' else?

Fact is, I don't even know anything about your allusion...I don't know the story. That just makes your 'clever' comeback even more ludicrous and laughable.

Lying Liar Lies like the Liar she is...

The Duke boys situation came MANY years after the person you are quoting in your Sigline...

Don't tell me you don't know the Duke Rape Case... I don't have time for that kind of Dishonesty.

:)

peace...

What do you know. She says she lied.

Like no one could figure that out from the beginning.

I did in the first page of the first thread 200 threads ago. I also said this would happen, that he should avoid anything without a twig and berries for a long time. And that he needs to move out of that state because he's a moving target there.

I'm not so sure that Zimmerman and the girlfriend didn't cook the whole story up together. It started with her trying to sell her "I lived with George Zimmerman" story but no one was buying it. Each time she tried to sell her tale of woe she embellished it. Zimmerman always knew he was going to get off because there was no evidence. But, how else could the story be newsworthy enough to peddle? It would have been some quick money had the ploy been successful.

The total lack of evidence to convict proves the original decision was the correct one. It was cut and dried, a clear case of self defense. Proven more soundly by the fact 3 of the Jurors wanted to convict and could not find the evidence to back such a call.
Yes I know about the jurors. Sometimes you have to go through the motions in order to calm people. Justice in the end worked.

You should be happy that our justice system worked period. I really dont care about your partisan conspiracies.

Why did the people need to be calmed?

It was a travesty. Hate was created, lives were disrupted and Floridians' money was wasted, because some people for unworthy reasons decided to turn a tragedy into a circus. People around the country are raging and possibly committing crimes to vicariously avenge Trayvon. A hate crime was fabricated out of thin air and other hate crimes may have occurred in response.

Why did people need to be calmed?

Because the racist left, pursuing their racist agenda, decided to get them all worked up in the first place.

Good catch. If someone is old enough to go to war, he isn't a child.

The libtards use the legal definition of child when it suits them and disregard it when it doesn't suit them.

They are liars and twist facts constantly because they have not one shred of respect for objective Truth. They don't believe in such a thing.

The word I'm having a problem with is "killed". It was self defense, pure and simple.

"Killed" doesn't bother me. It's a basic, factual, judgement-neutral word. It's what I do to roaches and other vermin, and it's what Zimmerman did to Tray-Tray. No problem there.

It's all these other emotional buzzwords that make me want to heave: "murdered", "slaughtered", etc. It's like having an argument with a roomful of female mental patients while they're all PMSing at once.

Maybe they could learn that they don't get to automatically win their fights just by being black.

His life was destroyed by lies. His life is in danger. Employment will be hard to find.

Because of vicious race-hustling and slanderous media malpractice.

No wonder he acts a little off-balance.

Poor Zimmerman. All of this is just unfair isn't it?

Almost as unfair as a bigger full grown adult trained in MMA and Law Enforcement with a loaded gun versus an unarmed high school kid.

Right?

His life was destroyed by lies. His life is in danger. Employment will be hard to find.

Almost as unfair as a bigger full grown adult trained in MMA and Law Enforcement with a loaded gun versus an unarmed high school kid.
Right?

batman-black-and-white-crazy-curinga-dark-knight-Favim.com-371228_large.gif

{QUEEN} takes rook.

Right?

Which combatant was more skilled in fighting? Hmmmm ... I think that was Trayvon. Zimmerman couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

There is no justification for the slanderous, systematic destruction of Zimmerman's life by the media. Editing tapes to make a minority advocate for downtrodden blacks look like a racist was wrong. A tragedy happened. It did not excuse the destruction of George Zimmerman.

Last edited:

Right?

Yeah, and if that ever happens, we'll be sure to talk about it.

Right now, do you suppose we could get back to talking about the Zimmerman case, rather than your idiotic fantasies that all blacks are automatically victims, and therefore should be allowed to supersede everyone else's civil rights?

In answer to your first question, yes, it is VERY unfair to George Zimmerman that lynch mobs tried to trample his rights, and are now trying to destroy the rest of his life because they were stopped. And it doesn't get any less unfair to him simply because Tray-Tray was black.

Allow me to be the first to clue you in: nary a fuck is given any longer about your skin color. It's neither an achievement nor a birth defect, and you're finally going to have to deal head-on with the fact that, as a human being, you're a useless waste of space, because it's not a shield any more, either.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back