Zimmerman Prosecution Imploding, Analysts Say

Treyvon came to age during Obama Presidency. Why did Obama abandon Treyvon? Why was he so hopeless in the Era of Hope and Change?

Don't need a court of law to show me that Zimmerman killed this child because he wanted to and not because he had to save his life.

Yes, we know. You don't need any facts or evidence. Your mind was made up the minute you saw Al Sharpton walking down the street protesting.

The case is politically motivated, Obama made it so by saying Treyvon could be his son. The prosecution has no case. The Defense should ask the judge to direct a not guilty verdict
OMG it did? It became human. The case will be made by the prosecution doing closing augments. I he walks incompetent representation should allow an appeal. I was never sure WHO the prosecution was.

The prosecution doesn't get to appeal, nitwit.

Your misogyny is showing. I edited that post. You might want to jump back and see what I said.

Yeah I just hate women. All women, even myself!

If there were all fathers on the jury you would have a point. The reality is, and sorry to burst your what if bubble, there are really no fathers on the jury. Just mothers. If there were fathers on the jury they would not think about whether or not it was their child. They would be thinking "what if it was ME being assaulted by a street thug".

Having had to be out on Nashville in a gang infested area at 10:30 at night to get to my car after my Advanced Psychopharmacology class, I am perfectly capable of thinking 'what if it was ME being assaulted by a street thug.' And I have two children both of whom lived in downtown Atlanta for a fair amount of time. I can even think, 'what if it was THEM being assaulted by a street thug.' (Actually, my son WAS mugged and his paycheck taken after he got off work one night.) If you are a female, you have just become a discredit to your gender. The Golden Rule argument is not allowed in court. So NO ONE should be thinking 'what if it was me or mine' be it about the prosecution OR the defense. And you will not see either side telling the jury to put themselves in the shoes of anyone.

Tell it to Jake. He brought it up.

Yeah I just hate women. All women, even myself!

If there were all fathers on the jury you would have a point. The reality is, and sorry to burst your what if bubble, there are really no fathers on the jury. Just mothers. If there were fathers on the jury they would not think about whether or not it was their child. They would be thinking "what if it was ME being assaulted by a street thug".

Having had to be out on Nashville in a gang infested area at 10:30 at night to get to my car after my Advanced Psychopharmacology class, I am perfectly capable of thinking 'what if it was ME being assaulted by a street thug.' And I have two children both of whom lived in downtown Atlanta for a fair amount of time. I can even think, 'what if it was THEM being assaulted by a street thug.' (Actually, my son WAS mugged and his paycheck taken after he got off work one night.) If you are a female, you have just become a discredit to your gender. The Golden Rule argument is not allowed in court. So NO ONE should be thinking 'what if it was me or mine' be it about the prosecution OR the defense. And you will not see either side telling the jury to put themselves in the shoes of anyone.

Tell it to Jake. He brought it up.

Don't see my name in the string, Katz, so whatever.

My grandfather was murdered for his paycheck by an armed street thug. TM was not an armed 'street thug.'

Stop the emoting.

This decision will be made by six women, five of them mothers. I wish I could have watched the jury yesterday watching the mothers as they testified.

Don't
need a court of law to show me that Zimmerman killed this child because he wanted to and not because he had to save his life. His life was never threatened. I don't need a court of law to punish him. No bad deed goes unpunished and I don't believe their will be wide spread rioting either. Protest maybe. I don't plan to do an rioting. 911 calls and the end results convince me that Zimmerman planned from the moment he saw the child to kill him. Zimmerman's own words and he actions and inconsistencies in his words. And Florida's self defense laws is not on his side.

Florida Law on Self Defense : Use of Force

Self Defense in Florida: Deadly and Non-Deadly Force
Self Defense in Florida: When is Non-Deadly Force Allowed?

Under Section 776.012, Florida Statutes (Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” Law), a person is justified in the use of non-deadly force in self-defense where the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against such other’s imminent use of unlawful force. There is no duty to retreat. If the defendant is in his or her home or vehicle, then, under Section 776.013, Florida Statutes, the law will presume that the defendant had a reasonable fear of imminent death or bodily harm if the alleged victim unlawfully entered or remained or attempted to remove another person against their will. A person who unlawfully and by force enters or attempts to enter another’s home or vehicle is furthermore presumed to be doing so with the intent to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence.

Self Defense in Florida: When is Deadly Force Allowed?

There are two primary statutes in Florida outlining when the use of deadly force is justified so as to avoid criminal liability. Under Section 776.012, Florida Statutes (Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” Law), a person is justified in using deadly force (and does not have a duty to retreat) if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony or to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another. Under Section 782.02, Florida Statutes, the use of deadly force is further justified when a person is resisting any attempt to murder such person or to commit any felony upon him or her or upon or in any dwelling house in which the person is located.
Florida Law on Self-Defense : Use of Deadly and Non Deadly Force

Depend on what the jury believe what "beyond a reasonable doubts is" My bet is on the jury.

The next time you feel your life is on danger as your head is getting pummeled and you are starting to cough on your own blood, think twice about how you react because if you survive, experts will tell you your life was never in danger.

Zimmerman has never claimed he was choking on blood, nor any evidence to support such a claim and there is no evidence to support Zimmerman's head getting "pummeled".

Last edited:
Don't

Depend on what the jury believe what "beyond a reasonable doubts is" My bet is on the jury.

The next time you feel your life is on danger as your head is getting pummeled and you are starting to cough on your own blood, think twice about how you react because if you survive, experts will tell you your life was never in danger.

Zimmerman has never claimed he was choking on blood, nor any evidence to support such a claim and there is no evidence to support Zimmerman's head getting "pummeled".

Two prosecution witnesses testified the blood would be running back into his throat. For those of you who find this case not to be bloody enough.

And you don't have to get 'pummeled' to have reasonable fear.

I saw both mothers testifying. Trayvon's mother said it was definitely Trayvon screaming and she positively identified his voice. Zimmerman's mother said it was definitely George screaming and she positively identified his voice.

Both women came close to crying.

Both women heard exactly what they wanted to hear to achieve justice for their sons.

Two prosecution witnesses testified the blood would be running back into his throat. For those of you who find this case not to be bloody enough.

Blood running down the throat was a speculative scenario. And testimony by Zimmerman's PA and the medical examiner that Zimmerman's injuries were nowhere near life threatening( imo )is not reasonable fear...

If you get a busted nose, it bleeds. If it aint running out your nose down to your lips, and you are lying on your back, then it is going to go down your throat.

This is fact.

And the fact that his injuries were not life threatening is still totally irrelevant.

The case is politically motivated, Obama made it so by saying Treyvon could be his son. The prosecution has no case. The Defense should ask the judge to direct a not guilty verdict
OMG it did? It became human. The case will be made by the prosecution doing closing augments. I he walks incompetent representation should allow an appeal. I was never sure WHO the prosecution was.

I agree with Crusader Frank on political issues and he is right that the case was politically motivated in that Obama said Treyvon could be his son. HOWEVER!

I agree with you that it is hard to determine WHO the prosecution is in this trial. Had the prosecution been serious in its desire to convict Zimmerman they would have gathered every single member of the Neighborhood Watch Group he represented and put each one on the stand. They would have questioned each member of the Neighborhood Watch Group in great detail concerning what they expected of their Neighborhood Watch group and whether or not that included carrying a gun, following those who look suspicious, etc. The prosecution never did this? Why? My friend - who pointed this out - says it is because the prosecution is incompetent.

Aaaaahh... I'm not so sure although I fully agree with my friend that Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter in this particular case.

I am wondering if the decision was made in advance to not pursue a conviction because as Frank points out this IS politically motivated and the desired outcome all along was a not guilty verdict which would kick off the Black on Latino / White Mob violence the HLS and Military were doing drills for in residential neighborhoods across America last summer- truth is stranger than fiction, folks.

I certainly agree the Prosecution didn't do their job and to that I say.........LOOK FOR THE REASON WHY.

- Jeri

Blood running down the throat was a speculative scenario. And testimony by Zimmerman's PA and the medical examiner that Zimmerman's injuries were nowhere near life threatening( imo )is not reasonable fear...

You will find that to be disputed in the coming days. It already has been by a prosecution witness who said that it is preferable one does NOT wait until they have a life threatening injury to defend their own life.

If you get a busted nose, it bleeds. If it aint running out your nose down to your lips, and you are lying on your back, then it is going to go down your throat.

This is fact.

And the fact that his injuries were not life threatening is still totally irrelevant.

That is not a fact. There are many factors to determine were the blood goes, but there is no x-ray or deviated septum to say Zimmerman's nose was broken according to Zimmerman's own "Doctor".

I agree with Crusader Frank on political issues and he is right that the case was politically motivated in that Obama said Treyvon could be his son. HOWEVER!

I agree with you that it is hard to determine WHO the prosecution is in this trial. Had the prosecution been serious in its desire to convict Zimmerman they would have gathered every single member of the Neighborhood Watch Group he represented and put each one on the stand. They would have questioned each member of the Neighborhood Watch Group in great detail concerning what they expected of their Neighborhood Watch group and whether or not that included carrying a gun, following those who look suspicious, etc. The prosecution never did this? Why? My friend - who pointed this out - says it is because the prosecution is incompetent.

Aaaaahh... I'm not so sure although I fully agree with my friend that Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter in this particular case.

I am wondering if the decision was made in advance to not pursue a conviction because as Frank points out this IS politically motivated and the desired outcome all along was a not guilty verdict which would kick off the Black on Latino / White Mob violence the HLS and Military were doing drills for in residential neighborhoods across America last summer- truth is stranger than fiction, folks.

I certainly agree the Prosecution didn't do their job and to that I say.........LOOK FOR THE REASON WHY.

- Jeri

That is really stupid. You don't know who the prosecution questioned and who they didn't. One thing is for sure, they talked to far more people than they put on the stand. If a person doesn't have anything of substance for testimony, then they aren't generally part of the trial. Unless you are a lawyer, you don't know anything about the practice of law.

I saw both mothers testifying. Trayvon's mother said it was definitely Trayvon screaming and she positively identified his voice. Zimmerman's mother said it was definitely George screaming and she positively identified his voice.

Both women came close to crying.

Both women heard exactly what they wanted to hear to achieve justice for their sons.

So?

This is fact.

That is not a fact. There are many factors to determine were the blood goes, but there is no x-ray or deviated septum to say Zimmerman's nose was broken according to Zimmerman's own "Doctor".

No. It is a fact.

There is evidence that his nose was broken. Broken noses do bleed. We SAW that his nose bled. We also know that he was on his back. Ergo, the blood DID go down his throat.

You can deny reality as you keep trying to do. But you can't change it.

Have fun trying. The rest of us laugh at you for it.

:lmao:

It's called a Neighborhood WATCH Group. NOT Neighborhood Seek out & Destroy Group.

WATCH does not mean "Follow" suspect. WATCH does not mean "kill" suspect.

WATCH means Watch. Period.

-Jeri

It's called a Neighborhood WATCH Group. NOT Neighborhood Seek out & Destroy Group.

-Jeri

FOLLOWING is one obvious way to KEEP watching.

And following is perfectly legal, too.

And being part of the neighborhood watch has NOTHING to do with why GZ shot and killed Trayvon.

Justification MEANS justified. Period.

His injuries don't have to be mortal for him to have a reasonable fear of death, moron. The lynch mob keeps trying to push the idea that you have to be beaten to death to fear for your life. What they are trying so desperately to ignore is the ability people have to make reasonable prognostications about the future based on current events. At least, everyone who isn't a libturd has such an ability.

-Jeri

FOLLOWING is one obvious way to KEEP watching.

And following is perfectly legal, too.

And being part of the neighborhood watch has NOTHING to do with why GZ shot and killed Trayvon.

Justification MEANS justified. Period.

The lynch mob keeps trying to turn everything Zimmerman did into a crime when his actions were perfectly reasonable. And, of course, Trayvon pounding Zimmerman's head into the pavement is a perfectly reasonable response.

The desperation these numskulls exhibit would be hilarious if it didn't have such serious consequences for Zimmerman and race relations in general.

Forum List

Back