Zimmerman's at it again

I don't know if it was the Sanford police. I just know he was offered a police car and turned it down. You'll be waiting a long time. I haven't yet decided if I'm going to go through the whole trial again. Why don't you do it and save me the time?

If Nutz cant learn to use Google, then to hell with him.

Maybe you are thinking of this?

Why George Zimmerman Turned Down Citizens On Patrol | Blackbutterfly7

During George Zimmerman’s trial, witness Wendy Dorvial testified that she asked George Zimmerman if he wanted to be a volunteer member of Citizens on Patrol. She testified that Zimmerman turned down her offer. At closing argument, Mark O’Mara, defense attorney for George Zimmerman, argued that if Zimmerman was a wannabe cop, that he would have taken the offer to join Citizens on Patrol. Mark O’Mara then proceeded to outright lie about the program saying that its volunteers get to act like cops.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement produced an abstract of Citizens on Patrol (C.O.P.), taking a survey from counties using that program. The abstract provides references, one in which is the National Association of Citizens on Patrol.

NACP has an extensive, informative website. Along with describing its purpose and the benefit of being a volunteer in the community, it also provides accomplishments and the stories of volunteers. What caught my attention in regards to George Zimmerman, is the following;

“As the name implies, Citizens On Patrol are Citizens who, after being screened, background checked, and trained by their local law enforcement agency, patrol their communities acting as “Eyes and Ears” for law enforcement.”

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car.”

Okay, now THIS makes sense and its also not uncommon for civilian orgs or companies to do this. If gz could hold down a real job with a real security firm, a car might well be furnished.

In Againsheila's defense, I can see how she could remember it as cops offering him a patrol car but her common sense should have told her how completely impossible that would be. True law enforcement do not pass out cars to civilians. Period.

The cop program is run by the police department.

Yep, no apology there either.

Okay, now THIS makes sense and its also not uncommon for civilian orgs or companies to do this. If gz could hold down a real job with a real security firm, a car might well be furnished.

In Againsheila's defense, I can see how she could remember it as cops offering him a patrol car but her common sense should have told her how completely impossible that would be. True law enforcement do not pass out cars to civilians. Period.

They offered him a patrol car, which is what she originally said, then later slipped into an incorrect phrase 'police car', but that was straightened out when I posted the following:

During George Zimmerman’s trial, witness Wendy Dorvial testified that she asked George Zimmerman if he wanted to be a volunteer member of Citizens on Patrol. She testified that Zimmerman turned down her offer. At closing argument, Mark O’Mara, defense attorney for George Zimmerman, argued that if Zimmerman was a wannabe cop, that he would have taken the offer to join Citizens on Patrol. Mark O’Mara then proceeded to outright lie about the program saying that its volunteers get to act like cops.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement produced an abstract of Citizens on Patrol (C.O.P.), taking a survey from counties using that program. The abstract provides references, one in which is the National Association of Citizens on Patrol.

NACP has an extensive, informative website. Along with describing its purpose and the benefit of being a volunteer in the community, it also provides accomplishments and the stories of volunteers. What caught my attention in regards to George Zimmerman, is the following;

“As the name implies, Citizens On Patrol are Citizens who, after being screened, background checked, and trained by their local law enforcement agency, patrol their communities acting as “Eyes and Ears” for law enforcement.”

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car

They? :lol: Law Enforcement Officials are 'They'?

The police offered to let GZ into the program, liar.

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car

If Nutz cant learn to use Google, then to hell with him.

Maybe you are thinking of this?

Yep, no apology there either.

I think a begrudging agreement is the best you can hope for from Ludly when he is caught in error.

Which is at least sane compared to Nutz, lol.

No, it is not

I can't even find the transcripts of the whole trial. It was there. I found it shocking and mentioned it here at the time. He was offered a patrol car and he turned it down. Seems the cops were pleased with him and his neighborhood patrol. A black lady testified that after her home was broken into, Zimmerman fixed the lock, at no charge to her and gave her his cell phone number and his wife's cell phone number and told her if she had any problems at all to call. Another black woman testified in favor of Zimmerman from her sick bed. This is not a racist man and you didn't watch the trial and now you call me a liar all because you want to continue to call Zimmerman a murderer and racist.

So I ask you, when is the last time you caught me in a lie?

I seem to recall an offer for a specially marked car for the neighbor hood watch, not a police car.....but I could be wrong.

Yes, that's what I got from that blog. And, that's very different from police giving him a car.

This really is a non-issue. gz is a loser, he lost any chance at a real life when he gunned down an unarmed teenager.

In a way, that's a shame because he will never ever be able to get and hold a real job. Sooner or later, he will pop off, explode at the wrong person and he'll end up in jail forr the rest of his life.

That's the choice idiots make when they choose to pull the trigger.

GZ didn't have any other choice. If he hadn't shot Martin, he'd be dead. Next time you bump your head on an open cabinet, think about having it slammed repeatedly into a cement sidewalk and tell me if that was happening to you, and you had a gun, you wouldn't have shot him.

It amazes me how far you teaper loons will go to justify the murder of a black teen. LEO did not offer GZ a police car. Show me where they did. THEY DID NOT. IT IS A BLATANT LIE TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT SUPPORTING A PUSSY WHO KILLED AN UNARMED BLACK KID.

Citizens On Patrol is run by the police department. Watch the testimony I posted. No lie except yours about apologizing when you are proven wrong.

Trayvon was shot in self defense. No murder occurred. You really are delusional.

You never said "Citizens on Patrol" until now.

You never said you were using the common slang for police to mean a volunteer group.

"Law enforcement", "police" and "cops" has been used all through this discussion and you never once said that YOU were using "cop" to mean "COP" = Citizens on Patrol.

It amazes me how far you teaper loons will go to justify the murder of a black teen. LEO did not offer GZ a police car. Show me where they did. THEY DID NOT. IT IS A BLATANT LIE TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT SUPPORTING A PUSSY WHO KILLED AN UNARMED BLACK KID.

Citizens On Patrol is run by the police department. Watch the testimony I posted. No lie except yours about apologizing when you are proven wrong.

Trayvon was shot in self defense. No murder occurred. You really are delusional.

You never said you were using the common slang for police to mean a volunteer group.

"Law enforcement", "police" and "cops" has been used all through this discussion and you never once said that YOU were using "cop" to mean "COP" = Citizens on Patrol.

Of course not...that gives her and her ilk plausible deniability when called out. It allows bufoons like Old Fogey to go off on a tangent and send endless PM's to me.

You know what? I don't care anymore, you and nutz have proven that you will not apologize when you're wrong and won't even admit the truth. No wonder you still think Zimmerman is guilty of murder.

I seem to recall an offer for a specially marked car for the neighbor hood watch, not a police car.....but I could be wrong.

Yes, that's what I got from that blog. And, that's very different from police giving him a car.

This really is a non-issue. gz is a loser, he lost any chance at a real life when he gunned down an unarmed teenager.

In a way, that's a shame because he will never ever be able to get and hold a real job. Sooner or later, he will pop off, explode at the wrong person and he'll end up in jail forr the rest of his life.

GZ didn't have any other choice. If he hadn't shot Martin, he'd be dead. Next time you bump your head on an open cabinet, think about having it slammed repeatedly into a cement sidewalk and tell me if that was happening to you, and you had a gun, you wouldn't have shot him.

He had plenty of choices. He didn't have to follow Trayvon, didn't have to stalk him, didn't have to disobey the REAL cops, didn't have to engage Trayvon, didn't have to start a fight and didn't have to pull the trigger.

He has also had the choice not to beat up girlfriends, father in law, REAL cops etc etc etc etc.

He's a hot headed loser and he will eventually go too far with the wrong person.

You know what? I don't care anymore, you and nutz have proven that you will not apologize when you're wrong and won't even admit the truth. No wonder you still think Zimmerman is guilty of murder.

:lol: You should be the one apologizing. Period. You said that LEO offered GZ a squad car. They did not. You claim that the police run the C.O.P. program...not true, it is run by citizens. They may have liasons in the police force to deal with wanna-be cops...but it is far from a program run by LEO.

I gave you an out. You should have taken it. Instead, of admitting that you were wrong, that gz was never offered a police car, you just want to fight and argue.

See? You have choices too.

:rolleyes:

He had plenty of choices. He didn't have to follow Trayvon, didn't have to stalk him, didn't have to disobey the REAL cops, didn't have to engage Trayvon, didn't have to start a fight and didn't have to pull the trigger.

He has also had the choice not to beat up girlfriends, father in law, REAL cops etc etc etc etc.

He's a hot headed loser and he will eventually go too far with the wrong person.

Trayvon started the fight. If you watched the trial you would know that. Trayvon got all the way home, was right next to his father's place and Zimmerman had lost him when Trayvon decided to go back and attack Zimmerman. Zimmerman didn't disobey the cops in any way.

yeah, Zimmerman's a jerk, but he didn't murder Trayvon.

*I* found the story and linked to it about the citizens on patrol program which is run by that police department. She clarified her statement with that new information promptlky, but you and Nutz don't seem to be able to read so well, or you just cant admit to being wrong.

:lol: You should be the one apologizing. Period. You said that LEO offered GZ a squad car. They did not. You claim that the police run the C.O.P. program...not true, it is run by citizens. They may have liasons in the police force to deal with wanna-be cops...but it is far from a program run by LEO.

You are a liar and trying to bully Shiela into who knows what.

But you have established that you are a disgusting lying punk ass bitch.

I gave you an out. You should have taken it. Instead, of admitting that you were wrong, that gz was never offered a police car, you just want to fight and argue.

Yep...she had plenty of outs throughout this entire conversation. She still wants to claim the LEO offered GZ a car. AS, don't let idiot teapers like Bowie bring you down. Just apologize and admit you perverted the facts to support your support of GZ. It is okay...I think GZ is innocent too. I think he is a pussy that took a gun to a fist fight with a kid that he outweighed...but I can live with self defense in the eyes of the law.

You know what? You're right. I am sorry. I'm so sorry that you an Luddly refuse to acknowledge the truth and apologize when you are wrong.

PATROL CAR, you fucking liar.

No, not quite right.

She used the words "patrol car", not "squad car".

Yep...she had plenty of outs throughout this entire conversation. She still wants to claim the LEO offered GZ a car. AS, don't let idiot teapers like Bowie bring you down. Just apologize and admit you perverted the facts to support your support of GZ. It is okay...I think GZ is innocent too. I think he is a pussy that took a gun to a fist fight with a kid that he outweighed...but I can live with self defense in the eyes of the law.

lol, how long are you going to persist in these lies?

Forum List

Back