Zimmerman's at it again

This is what I said. This is what happened.

THE COPS DID NOT OFFER HIM HIS OWN SQUAD CAR! :lmao:

Somebody provided a link to a blog that says nothing to that, yet you continue with your fantasy.

OMG, I don't know who is more pathetic...teapers or holocaust deniers.

No, they didn't offer him a squad car, they offered him a PATROL car. He refused. You are delusional.

No, he was proven wrong but rather than man up and admit it is is lying about what the topic was.

The mark of a true loser; cant learn for being such a ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, I wasn't proven wrong. You are yet to show me where law enforcement officials offered GZ a squad car.

Really, you are pathetic.

We are saying he was offered a patrol car, you lying filth.
Wait, so now you are changing the original argument?

Fucking pathetic teapers perverting the truth. Typical.

You're the only one changing anything. I've posted my original post. I said the cops offered him a patrol car. They did, he turned it down.

Now you are trying to change that to "squad" car so you can claim you were right and I lied. Anything to get out of that apology you promised. I've noticed your luddy hasn't responded at all now that proof has been posted that I was right all along.

Nope, I wasn't proven wrong. You are yet to show me where law enforcement officials offered GZ a squad car.

Really, you are pathetic.

Nope, same argument.

Why George Zimmerman Turned Down Citizens On Patrol | Blackbutterfly7

During George Zimmerman’s trial, witness Wendy Dorvial testified that she asked George Zimmerman if he wanted to be a volunteer member of Citizens on Patrol. She testified that Zimmerman turned down her offer. At closing argument, Mark O’Mara, defense attorney for George Zimmerman, argued that if Zimmerman was a wannabe cop, that he would have taken the offer to join Citizens on Patrol. Mark O’Mara then proceeded to outright lie about the program saying that its volunteers get to act like cops.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement produced an abstract of Citizens on Patrol (C.O.P.), taking a survey from counties using that program. The abstract provides references, one in which is the National Association of Citizens on Patrol.

NACP has an extensive, informative website. Along with describing its purpose and the benefit of being a volunteer in the community, it also provides accomplishments and the stories of volunteers. What caught my attention in regards to George Zimmerman, is the following;

“As the name implies, Citizens On Patrol are Citizens who, after being screened, background checked, and trained by their local law enforcement agency, patrol their communities acting as “Eyes and Ears” for law enforcement.”

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car

You're the only one changing anything. I've posted my original post. I said the cops offered him a patrol car. They did, he turned it down.

Now you are trying to change that to "squad" car so you can claim you were right and I lied. Anything to get out of that apology you promised. I've noticed your luddy hasn't responded at all now that proof has been posted that I was right all along.

He isn't getting away with anything.

People are not as stupid as he thinks they are.

His mistake being to gauge others by his own idiocy.

It amazes me how far you teaper loons will go to justify the murder of a black teen. LEO did not offer GZ a police car. Show me where they did. THEY DID NOT. IT IS A BLATANT LIE TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT SUPPORTING A PUSSY WHO KILLED AN UNARMED BLACK KID.

I knew he wouldn't apologize. I doubt Luddly will either.

And you are yet to show where LEO's offered GZ a squad car. Show me, if you can you lying teaper piece of shit.

It amazes me how far you teaper loons will go to justify the murder of a black teen. LEO did not offer GZ a police car. Show me where they did. THEY DID NOT. IT IS A BLATANT LIE TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT SUPPORTING A PUSSY WHO KILLED AN UNARMED BLACK KID.

He was offered a patrol car, not a police car, you lying moron.

Like I said, you owe us an apology for trying to claim LEO offered GZ a squad car when clearly THEY DID NOT! :lol:

Pathetic!

And you are yet to show where LEO's offered GZ a squad car. Show me, if you can you lying teaper piece of shit.

Not a squad car, but a patrol car.

During George Zimmerman’s trial, witness Wendy Dorvial testified that she asked George Zimmerman if he wanted to be a volunteer member of Citizens on Patrol. She testified that Zimmerman turned down her offer. At closing argument, Mark O’Mara, defense attorney for George Zimmerman, argued that if Zimmerman was a wannabe cop, that he would have taken the offer to join Citizens on Patrol. Mark O’Mara then proceeded to outright lie about the program saying that its volunteers get to act like cops.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement produced an abstract of Citizens on Patrol (C.O.P.), taking a survey from counties using that program. The abstract provides references, one in which is the National Association of Citizens on Patrol.

NACP has an extensive, informative website. Along with describing its purpose and the benefit of being a volunteer in the community, it also provides accomplishments and the stories of volunteers. What caught my attention in regards to George Zimmerman, is the following;

“As the name implies, Citizens On Patrol are Citizens who, after being screened, background checked, and trained by their local law enforcement agency, patrol their communities acting as “Eyes and Ears” for law enforcement.”

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car

Like I said, you owe us an apology for trying to claim LEO offered GZ a squad car when clearly THEY DID NOT! :lol:

Pathetic!

lol, you cannot get away with this lie you keep telling, idiot.

They are both cowards and liars, the scummiest filth on the planet.

Still waiting for the link to your outrageous comment that the Sanford police offered a squad car to GZ.

I don't know if it was the Sanford police. I just know he was offered a police car and turned it down. You'll be waiting a long time. I haven't yet decided if I'm going to go through the whole trial again. Why don't you do it and save me the time?

If Nutz cant learn to use Google, then to hell with him.

Maybe you are thinking of this?

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car.”

Okay, now THIS makes sense and its also not uncommon for civilian orgs or companies to do this. If gz could hold down a real job with a real security firm, a car might well be furnished.

In Againsheila's defense, I can see how she could remember it as cops offering him a patrol car but her common sense should have told her how completely impossible that would be. True law enforcement do not pass out cars to civilians. Period.

Citizens On Patrol is run by the police department. Watch the testimony I posted. No lie except yours about apologizing when you are proven wrong.

Trayvon was shot in self defense. No murder occurred. You really are delusional.

I don't know if it was the Sanford police. I just know he was offered a police car and turned it down. You'll be waiting a long time. I haven't yet decided if I'm going to go through the whole trial again. Why don't you do it and save me the time?

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car.”

Okay, now THIS makes sense and its also not uncommon for civilian orgs or companies to do this. If gz could hold down a real job with a real security firm, a car might well be furnished.

In Againsheila's defense, I can see how she could remember it as cops offering him a patrol car but her common sense should have told her how completely impossible that would be. True law enforcement do not pass out cars to civilians. Period.

:lol: But she and Jim FOgie still claim LEO offered GZ a police car. They are fucking pathetic.

They offered him a patrol car, which is what she originally said, then later slipped into an incorrect phrase 'police car', but that was straightened out when I posted the following:

Citizens On Patrol is run by the police department. Watch the testimony I posted. No lie except yours about apologizing when you are proven wrong.

Trayvon was shot in self defense. No murder occurred. You really are delusional.

Nutz is a fool. He thinks he can repeat his lies enough and they become somehow true, it seems.

At least Ludly is honest enough to recognize the confusion.

They offered him a patrol car, which is what she originally said, then later slipped into an incorrect phrase 'police car', but that was straightened out when I posted the following:

They? :lol: Law Enforcement Officials are 'They'?

:lol: But she and Jim FOgie still claim LEO offered GZ a police car. They are fucking pathetic.

That is a lie, and we are not claiming anything of the sort.

The trial is long over and no way would I watch it again.

If that had happened, it would have been big news and I can't find any mention of it. If you have a link, fine. But with his history of violence, including

there's simply no way a police department would give a civilian a patrol car.

To even suggest they would use tax dollars that way is just laughable.

I can't even find the transcripts of the whole trial. It was there. I found it shocking and mentioned it here at the time. He was offered a patrol car and he turned it down. Seems the cops were pleased with him and his neighborhood patrol. A black lady testified that after her home was broken into, Zimmerman fixed the lock, at no charge to her and gave her his cell phone number and his wife's cell phone number and told her if she had any problems at all to call. Another black woman testified in favor of Zimmerman from her sick bed. This is not a racist man and you didn't watch the trial and now you call me a liar all because you want to continue to call Zimmerman a murderer and racist.

So I ask you, when is the last time you caught me in a lie?

I seem to recall an offer for a specially marked car for the neighbor hood watch, not a police car.....but I could be wrong.

Yes, that's what I got from that blog. And, that's very different from police giving him a car.

This really is a non-issue. gz is a loser, he lost any chance at a real life when he gunned down an unarmed teenager.

In a way, that's a shame because he will never ever be able to get and hold a real job. Sooner or later, he will pop off, explode at the wrong person and he'll end up in jail forr the rest of his life.

That's the choice idiots make when they choose to pull the trigger.

Forum List

Back