Zimmerman's at it again

no they didn't you teaper idiot!

Yes, they did you stupid fool.

Do you think people cant simply read back through the thread and see that you are lying your ass off?

roflmao

The POLICE did not offer him a police car. Period. Fucking teaper lemmings are ridiculous.!

No one said he was offered a POLICE CAR, you fucking liar.

During George Zimmerman’s trial, witness Wendy Dorvial testified that she asked George Zimmerman if he wanted to be a volunteer member of Citizens on Patrol. She testified that Zimmerman turned down her offer. At closing argument, Mark O’Mara, defense attorney for George Zimmerman, argued that if Zimmerman was a wannabe cop, that he would have taken the offer to join Citizens on Patrol. Mark O’Mara then proceeded to outright lie about the program saying that its volunteers get to act like cops.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement produced an abstract of Citizens on Patrol (C.O.P.), taking a survey from counties using that program. The abstract provides references, one in which is the National Association of Citizens on Patrol.

NACP has an extensive, informative website. Along with describing its purpose and the benefit of being a volunteer in the community, it also provides accomplishments and the stories of volunteers. What caught my attention in regards to George Zimmerman, is the following;

“As the name implies, Citizens On Patrol are Citizens who, after being screened, background checked, and trained by their local law enforcement agency, patrol their communities acting as “Eyes and Ears” for law enforcement.”

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car.”

Why George Zimmerman Turned Down Citizens On Patrol | Blackbutterfly7

lolol, ridiculous

Yes, they did you stupid fool.

Do you think people cant simply read back through the thread and see that you are lying your ass off?

roflmao

The POLICE did not offer him a police car. Period. Fucking teaper lemmings are ridiculous.!

During George Zimmerman’s trial, witness Wendy Dorvial testified that she asked George Zimmerman if he wanted to be a volunteer member of Citizens on Patrol. She testified that Zimmerman turned down her offer. At closing argument, Mark O’Mara, defense attorney for George Zimmerman, argued that if Zimmerman was a wannabe cop, that he would have taken the offer to join Citizens on Patrol. Mark O’Mara then proceeded to outright lie about the program saying that its volunteers get to act like cops.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement produced an abstract of Citizens on Patrol (C.O.P.), taking a survey from counties using that program. The abstract provides references, one in which is the National Association of Citizens on Patrol.

NACP has an extensive, informative website. Along with describing its purpose and the benefit of being a volunteer in the community, it also provides accomplishments and the stories of volunteers. What caught my attention in regards to George Zimmerman, is the following;

“As the name implies, Citizens On Patrol are Citizens who, after being screened, background checked, and trained by their local law enforcement agency, patrol their communities acting as “Eyes and Ears” for law enforcement.”

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car.”

lolol, ridiculous

YES SHE DID SAY THAT YOU FUCKING TEAPER IDIOT.

Teapers are so fucking ridiculous.

gz wasn't charged but this is from the article -

Johnson confirmed he knows Zimmerman but told WKMG-TV he did not hire him to handle security.

“I didn’t okay it. I didn’t know about it. I didn’t authorize it. I didn’t pay for it,” he said. “He had just watched Facebook and the news and just took it upon himself to come up here and sit.”

“I sent him a text message telling him not to come back to the store anymore,” he added.

I wonder if that's too subtle for slimeball gz.

He's going to do an OJ Simpson: he's going to end up in jail with a 30 year sentence for something.

I love GZ because he puts you libtards into conniption fits of idiocy.

roflmao

So you lied, no apology will be coming, instead you will continue to call me a liar even after the proof. You can argue semantics if you will, but I told the truth and you lied and refused to apologize.

Yeah, typical Teaper nonsense. You made an outrageous claim that was 10% correct...any you want an apology. :lmao: What world do you live in? This is the typical tactic of nasty teapers...they pervert the truth and demand everyone accept it as 100% accurate.

Sorry, I am not a lemming, low information teaper. I can think for myself. :lol: Pathetic.

Nice try though. Maybe you can convince your buddy Jim Bowie to beat me up while I am sleeping. :lmao: Teapers...you guys kill me! :rofl:

roflmao

you are an idiot

Liberals are dishonest, deceitful, hateful, and completely without morals or integrity. This is unsurprising.

Yeah, typical Teaper nonsense. You made an outrageous claim that was 10% correct...any you want an apology. :lmao: What world do you live in? This is the typical tactic of nasty teapers...they pervert the truth and demand everyone accept it as 100% accurate.

Sorry, I am not a lemming, low information teaper. I can think for myself. :lol: Pathetic.

Nice try though. Maybe you can convince your buddy Jim Bowie to beat me up while I am sleeping. :lmao: Teapers...you guys kill me! :rofl:

roflmao

you are an idiot

Liberals are dishonest, deceitful, hateful, and completely without morals or integrity. This is unsurprising.

:lol: You must be a liberal.

lolol, ridiculous

YES SHE DID SAY THAT YOU FUCKING TEAPER IDIOT.

Teapers are so fucking ridiculous.

That was PRIOR to me finding the article and setting the record straight, you piece of shyte. She said she couldn't remember and when I found the article about the PATROL CAR she said yes that was what she was remembering.

No one is claiming that GZ was offered a police car, you lying imbecile.

roflmao

you are an idiot

I distinguish between honest classic liberals like Peach and a few others on one hand and lying jack ass ideological morons like Nutz and Nudly on the other.

There are some good liberals, but the libtards are a waste of human sperm.

roflmao

you are an idiot

I distinguish between honest classic liberals like Peach and a few others on one hand and lying jack ass ideological morons like Nutz and Nudly on the other.

:lol: I can't wait until you teaper idiots start your revolution. I hope you are on the front line. True conservatism doesn't need idiots like you.

Useless fucking convict.

The guy is the classic wanna-be cop poser loser.

Apparently you didn't watch the trial. The cops offered him his own patrol car and he refused. Is that the actions of a "wanna be cop?"

This is what I said. This is what happened.

THE COPS DID NOT OFFER HIM HIS OWN SQUAD CAR! :lmao:

Somebody provided a link to a blog that says nothing to that, yet you continue with your fantasy.

OMG, I don't know who is more pathetic...teapers or holocaust deniers.

:lol: I can't wait until you teaper idiots start your revolution. I hope you are on the front line. True conservatism doesn't need idiots like you.

Useless fucking convict.

Lol, proven wrong yet again on a specific point so now you want to change the subject?

lol, fine by me, you lying ass loser

Apparently you didn't watch the trial. The cops offered him his own patrol car and he refused. Is that the actions of a "wanna be cop?"

Somebody provided a link to a blog that says nothing to that, yet you continue with your fantasy.

You are a lying jack ass

You are a lying jack ass

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car

I repeat, the Police did not offer GZ a squad car.

Gawd...teapers are dense fuckers.

Useless fucking convict.

Lol, proven wrong yet again on a specific point so now you want to change the subject?

Nope, I wasn't proven wrong. You are yet to show me where law enforcement officials offered GZ a squad car.

Really, you are pathetic.

You are a lying jack ass

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car

You still telling your pathetic lies.

Useless fucking convict.

Nope, I wasn't proven wrong. You are yet to show me where law enforcement officials offered GZ a squad car.

We are saying he was offered a patrol car, you lying filth.

You still telling your pathetic lies.

:lol: Pathetic. Show me again where a law enforcement official offered GZ a police squad car.

We are saying he was offered a patrol car, you lying filth.
Wait, so now you are changing the original argument?

Fucking pathetic teapers perverting the truth. Typical.

No, they didn't offer him a squad car, they offered him a PATROL car. He refused. You are delusional.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back