Zimmerman's at it again

I don't know, I mentioned it on this message board as was ignored by the Trayvon worshipers.

Quit calling me a liar. I don't appreciate it. Almost anyone here can tell you I DON'T LIE! The problem with lying is you have to remember, if you tell the truth, they can't trip you up.

I am not calling you a liar. I am sure you think you heard something like this...but come on...if this were true, it would be a major talking point for the pro-Zimmerman crowd. It would have been a story on every newscast as they covered the hell out of Zimmerman. You would be able to find a reference on the internet. The claim is ridiculous.

Yeah, right, the same media that called Zimmerman a "white" Hispanic? Nothing that is in favor of Zimmerman comes out in the media.

If gz were perfect, he still would not have been offered a patrol car.

NO civilian would ever be offered a patrol car.

Its simply a ludicrous idea that tax payer's money would be used to give a patrol car to any civilian and most certainly not one with his history with law enforcement.

I am not calling you a liar. I am sure you think you heard something like this...but come on...if this were true, it would be a major talking point for the pro-Zimmerman crowd. It would have been a story on every newscast as they covered the hell out of Zimmerman. You would be able to find a reference on the internet. The claim is ridiculous.

Yeah, right, the same media that called Zimmerman a "white" Hispanic? Nothing that is in favor of Zimmerman comes out in the media.

Its simply a ludicrous idea that tax payer's money would be used to give a patrol car to any civilian and most certainly not one with his history with law enforcement.

Now GZ may have lied and claimed the police were offering him a police car...:dunno: I doubt that too. The whole idea is ridiculous.

Now GZ may have lied and claimed the police were offering him a police car...:dunno: I doubt that too. The whole idea is ridiculous.

It was a cop on the stand that said it.

It was a cop on the stand that said it.

Ok...so you are close to providing proof?

For a long time, the following was in my signature:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmqxRF81g0k

I wrote to Fox News, Bill ORielly, my senators and the President. None of the media ever showed the clip. NONE. They didn't even mention it. The story in the LA Times of the even was a complete LIE and left out the "This has been and will be Mexico again." part.

During the 2000 election I watched CNN live as Carol Roberts of Palm Beach country said something to the effect of (I can't remember the exact words now) "We're not going home until Gore wins." It was never mentioned again BY ANY OF OUR MEDIA.

When Kenya had their civil war because Obama's cousin lost the election, there was a Router's eyewitness report of churches being burned with people inside them. It was gone within two days and never mentioned on our media. Talk to the people from Kenya, they will tell you it happened.

You really trust our media, ANY of it to tell you the truth?

Oh well, what can I expect from someone that thinks I'm a liar?

Someone would have mentioned it. Didn't they show the trial...you were just bragging that you watched the whole thing. Are you telling my every teaper and every Pro-Zimmerman pundit are part of a conspiracy? You are the only person in the world with such integrity and no one else.

:lmao: I didn't call you a liar, but you sure are calling yourself one.

Anybody got the complete transcripts of the trial so I can put down this douche-bag?

"douche-bag"?

I thought you were all kinds of concerned about unfairly being called a liar.

You made a really outrageous claim. It is SO outrageous, there should be dozens of sites that have reported/repeated it.

No one has called you a liar but its not unreasonable to be asked for proof of such an utterly strange claim.

Someone would have mentioned it. Didn't they show the trial...you were just bragging that you watched the whole thing. Are you telling my every teaper and every Pro-Zimmerman pundit are part of a conspiracy? You are the only person in the world with such integrity and no one else.

:lmao: I didn't call you a liar, but you sure are calling yourself one.

Anybody got the complete transcripts of the trial so I can put down this douche-bag?

"douche-bag"?

You made a really outrageous claim. It is SO outrageous, there should be dozens of sites that have reported/repeated it.

No one has called you a liar but its not unreasonable to be asked for proof of such an utterly strange claim.

Yeah, what do you think of that? How many times do I resort to name calling? I guess I should apologize but I'm too angry right now. Maybe I'll apologize when I calm down. Still trying to decide if watching the entire trial over again is worth it just to clear my name. Doubt you or nutz would apologize so I'm not really inclined right now, but I am thinking about it.

"douche-bag"?

Yeah, what do you think of that? How many times do I resort to name calling? I guess I should apologize but I'm too angry right now. Maybe I'll apologize when I calm down. Still trying to decide if watching the entire trial over again is worth it just to clear my name. Doubt you or nutz would apologize so I'm not really inclined right now, but I am thinking about it.

If you are right, I will admit it and apologize. Will you apologize when it is clear that you are mistaken?

"douche-bag"?

I have no idea how often you "resort to name calling" because I really don't know how you post.

As to "clearing your name", its the internet. Its George Zimmerman. Do you think he'd give a large mouse's behind about you?

I've been open to you providing proof and would gladly admit you're right. Why wouldn't I?

No one called you a liar. Quit acting like its the end of the world.

:lol: All of the teaper blogs and Fox News ignored it and was part of that conspiracy as well, huh?

:lmao:

I wrote to Fox News, Bill ORielly, my senators and the President. None of the media ever showed the clip. NONE. They didn't even mention it. The story in the LA Times of the even was a complete LIE and left out the "This has been and will be Mexico again." part.

During the 2000 election I watched CNN live as Carol Roberts of Palm Beach country said something to the effect of (I can't remember the exact words now) "We're not going home until Gore wins." It was never mentioned again BY ANY OF OUR MEDIA.

When Kenya had their civil war because Obama's cousin lost the election, there was a Router's eyewitness report of churches being burned with people inside them. It was gone within two days and never mentioned on our media. Talk to the people from Kenya, they will tell you it happened.

The libtards are too stupid to doubt the Main stream media, and that is why they think FOX is full of lies; simply because FOX provides a different perspective on the news.

Last edited by a moderator:
"douche-bag"?

If you are right, I will admit it and apologize. Will you apologize when it is clear that you are mistaken?

I am well known for apologizing when I am wrong.

:lol: All of the teaper blogs and Fox News ignored it and was part of that conspiracy as well, huh?

:lmao:

The libtards are too stupid to doubt the Main stream media, and that is why they think FOX is full of lies; simply because FOX provides a different perspective on the news.

I am so sick of the media, I pretty much get all my news from the internet now. I look it up and get it from many different perspectives. I've got to learn to save the articles though because so many of them completely disappear.

I pretty much stopped watching CNN after the Carol Roberts bit and I quit watching Fox shortly after that. Occasionally I'll watch local news but even that's biased and missing a lot. You wouldn't believe how many times there are cops in this neighborhood and there is nothing on the news or the police blotter and you never find out what was going on.

Last edited by a moderator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmqxRF81g0k

I am so sick of the media, I pretty much get all my news from the internet now. I look it up and get it from many different perspectives. I've got to learn to save the articles though because so many of them completely disappear.

I pretty much stopped watching CNN after the Carol Roberts bit and I quit watching Fox shortly after that. Occasionally I'll watch local news but even that's biased and missing a lot. You wouldn't believe how many times there are cops in this neighborhood and there is nothing on the news or the police blotter and you never find out what was going on.

Still waiting for the link to your outrageous comment that the Sanford police offered a squad car to GZ.

Still waiting for the link to your outrageous comment that the Sanford police offered a squad car to GZ.

I don't know if it was the Sanford police. I just know he was offered a police car and turned it down. You'll be waiting a long time. I haven't yet decided if I'm going to go through the whole trial again. Why don't you do it and save me the time?

I don't really remember why I watched the whole trial. Seems I didn't have anything better to do at the time. I wish they'd had a good trial on during my nearly 8 weeks of not being able to walk, I was going nuts. At least I can limp around now, but I'm still not getting out much. Talk about cabin fever, this is ridiculous.

I don't know if it was the Sanford police. I just know he was offered a police car and turned it down. You'll be waiting a long time. I haven't yet decided if I'm going to go through the whole trial again. Why don't you do it and save me the time?

If Nutz cant learn to use Google, then to hell with him.

Maybe you are thinking of this?

http://blackbutterfly7.wordpress.com/2013/07/19/why-george-zimmerman-turned-down-citizens-on-patrol/

During George Zimmerman’s trial, witness Wendy Dorvial testified that she asked George Zimmerman if he wanted to be a volunteer member of Citizens on Patrol. She testified that Zimmerman turned down her offer. At closing argument, Mark O’Mara, defense attorney for George Zimmerman, argued that if Zimmerman was a wannabe cop, that he would have taken the offer to join Citizens on Patrol. Mark O’Mara then proceeded to outright lie about the program saying that its volunteers get to act like cops.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement produced an abstract of Citizens on Patrol (C.O.P.), taking a survey from counties using that program. The abstract provides references, one in which is the National Association of Citizens on Patrol.

NACP has an extensive, informative website. Along with describing its purpose and the benefit of being a volunteer in the community, it also provides accomplishments and the stories of volunteers. What caught my attention in regards to George Zimmerman, is the following;

“As the name implies, Citizens On Patrol are Citizens who, after being screened, background checked, and trained by their local law enforcement agency, patrol their communities acting as “Eyes and Ears” for law enforcement.”

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car.”

Last edited:

Why George Zimmerman Turned Down Citizens On Patrol | Blackbutterfly7

During George Zimmerman’s trial, witness Wendy Dorvial testified that she asked George Zimmerman if he wanted to be a volunteer member of Citizens on Patrol. She testified that Zimmerman turned down her offer. At closing argument, Mark O’Mara, defense attorney for George Zimmerman, argued that if Zimmerman was a wannabe cop, that he would have taken the offer to join Citizens on Patrol. Mark O’Mara then proceeded to outright lie about the program saying that its volunteers get to act like cops.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement produced an abstract of Citizens on Patrol (C.O.P.), taking a survey from counties using that program. The abstract provides references, one in which is the National Association of Citizens on Patrol.

NACP has an extensive, informative website. Along with describing its purpose and the benefit of being a volunteer in the community, it also provides accomplishments and the stories of volunteers. What caught my attention in regards to George Zimmerman, is the following;

“As the name implies, Citizens On Patrol are Citizens who, after being screened, background checked, and trained by their local law enforcement agency, patrol their communities acting as “Eyes and Ears” for law enforcement.”

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car.”

YES! Thank you, I really didn't want to go through all that testimony again. I do disagree with the opinion in the piece though.

Last edited:

YES! Thank you, I really didn't want to go through all that testimony again. I do disagree with the opinion in the piece though.

That is FAR from the POLICE offering Zimmerman a patrol car as orginally stated....which is the reason why your source is a single blog on word source. :lmao: Nonsense.

And Bowie, why would I search for someone else's nonsense. :lol:

We'll it appears that Againshiela was right. Will the lefties apologize? We'll see.

That is FAR from the POLICE offering Zimmerman a patrol car as orginally stated....which is the reason why your source is a single blog on word source. :lmao: Nonsense.

Yeah, I didn't think so. Typical idiot lefty.

Yeah, I didn't think so. Typical idiot lefty.

:lol: She wasn't right. The POLICE did not offer GZ a police car...now did they? Typical teaper will come up with some unrelated nonsense.

Allow me to sum it up for you and you ilk...it is that ****** President's fault. He said his son would have looked like Trayvon.

Teapers are such fucking morons.

Forum List

Back