Zimmerman's at it again

The Zimmerman family should sue Obama and Holder for turning their lives into a living hell

that was a disgusting display of partisanship by a President I have ever seen

Last edited:
ah yes, that other Obsession of the left

can you believe they are still hung up on this guy ?

I don't think people obsessed this much over O.J. Simpson (who is black) getting off with killing TWO PEOPLE(who were white)

weird isn't it

[MENTION=1668]Stephanie[/MENTION]

What's weird is you going from thread to thread saying criminals should get away with their crimes and go free.

gz and now Bundy's criminal son.

What about the law abiding owner of the business gz was casing for future crimes? Where is your "tolerance and compassion" for him?

what business was GZ casing for future crimes?

[MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION] :eusa_whistle:

[MENTION=1668]Stephanie[/MENTION]

What's weird is you going from thread to thread saying criminals should get away with their crimes and go free.

gz and now Bundy's criminal son.

What about the law abiding owner of the business gz was casing for future crimes? Where is your "tolerance and compassion" for him?

what business was GZ casing for future crimes?

Yo, Spurt, read the article.

And I hope Trayvon's family did indeed get theirs.

Not nearly enough to make up for the murder of their son but all things considered, gz has lost almost as much.

He's leper, a pariah. And that's as it should be.

Martin was not murdered. Zimmerman did not murder him. Pretty simple concept even a retard like you should get it.

Never underestimate the stupidity of a libtard.

Fuck George "white Hispanic" Zimmerman , fuck Travon "I,m not an innocent kid" Martin, fuck his money grubbing parents, Al, Jesse, Anderson Cooper and liberal media that made this incident a national story.

You're hostility toward an innocent man who simply defended his own life is puzzling.

What do you think Zimmerman should have done once Martin had him on the ground beating him?

Just die?

That guy got such a raw deal. Do a good deed for society and look how he gets shit on.

Yea, but look at what he got in return. He killed a black kid who was just walking home after buying some candy. What fun. Then, he because a national Right Wing hero for killing a kid who dared to walk home while black.

Do you EVER get tired of repeating your fucking lies?

If Martin had you on your back on the ground beating you in the head I doubt you would be too concerned about him being a child on the way home after buying candy, you fucking shit head.

George Zimmerman resurfaces in Florida, again in ?security? mode - The Washington Post

George Zimmerman is back in the news, once again in his role as a wannabe security officer.

Zimmerman, the ex-neighborhood watch volunteer acquitted in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, was spotted by police just after midnight Monday sitting in his pickup with his dog behind a motorcycle and gun shop, Pompano Pat’s, in DeLand, Fla., according to news reports.

Zimmerman told police, who questioned him, that he had permission from the owner, Pat Johnson, to work night security following a recent burglary, the Associated Press reported. But Tuesday, store manager Sam Porter said he had not been hired to do anything of the kind.

Johnson is running for mayor of DeLand. A spokesman for the shop claimed the Zimmerman story was “nothing more than a negative political campaign stunt” designed to smear the candidate’s campaign.

“ANY and ALL reports made to the media or other agencies that Pompano Pat’s or its Corporate President Pat Johnson hired George Zimmerman as a ‘Security Guard or Night Watchman’ are 100% false....

I would think the pay would be very low ...

The guy is the classic wanna-be cop poser loser.

George Zimmerman resurfaces in Florida, again in ?security? mode - The Washington Post

George Zimmerman is back in the news, once again in his role as a wannabe security officer.

Zimmerman, the ex-neighborhood watch volunteer acquitted in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, was spotted by police just after midnight Monday sitting in his pickup with his dog behind a motorcycle and gun shop, Pompano Pat’s, in DeLand, Fla., according to news reports.

Zimmerman told police, who questioned him, that he had permission from the owner, Pat Johnson, to work night security following a recent burglary, the Associated Press reported. But Tuesday, store manager Sam Porter said he had not been hired to do anything of the kind.

Johnson is running for mayor of DeLand. A spokesman for the shop claimed the Zimmerman story was “nothing more than a negative political campaign stunt” designed to smear the candidate’s campaign.

“ANY and ALL reports made to the media or other agencies that Pompano Pat’s or its Corporate President Pat Johnson hired George Zimmerman as a ‘Security Guard or Night Watchman’ are 100% false....

And you are a classic wannabe-human poser loser.

Apparently you didn't watch the trial. The cops offered him his own patrol car and he refused. Is that the actions of a "wanna be cop?"

And I hope Trayvon's family did indeed get theirs.

Not nearly enough to make up for the murder of their son but all things considered, gz has lost almost as much.

He's leper, a pariah. And that's as it should be.

Their son was not murdered and would be alive today if he'd kept his hands to himself.

Apparently you didn't watch the trial. The cops offered him his own patrol car and he refused. Is that the actions of a "wanna be cop?"

Link?

[MENTION=13805]Againsheila[/MENTION]

I've searched for any reference to 'cops offering him his own patrol car' and all I have found is his history of run-ins with law enforcement.

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting | Reuters
Then came 2005, and a series of troubles. Zimmerman's business failed, he was arrested, and he broke off an engagement with a woman who filed a restraining order against him.

That July, Zimmerman was charged with resisting arrest, violence, and battery of an officer after shoving an undercover alcohol-control agent who was arresting an under-age friend of Zimmerman's at a bar. He avoided conviction by agreeing to participate in a pre-trial diversion program that included anger-management classes.

In August, Zimmerman's fiancee at the time, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman reciprocated with his own order on the same grounds, and both orders were granted. The relationship ended.

He was even thrown out of college because they felt he was too dangerous to have around the students.

He's just a Barney Fife, loose cannon.

But hey, if you've got proof that cops offered him his own patrol car, I'd love to read it.

i did and it said:

Police did not issue Zimmerman any citations Monday because there “was no evidence to support that a crime had occurred or was about to occur.”

so you lied as usual [MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION]

typical

no surprise liar luddly ran from this

again [MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION]

i did and it said:

Police did not issue Zimmerman any citations Monday because there “was no evidence to support that a crime had occurred or was about to occur

typical

[MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION]

I've told you before Spurt. Do NOT send any more PMs to me.

i did and it said:

Police did not issue Zimmerman any citations Monday because there “was no evidence to support that a crime had occurred or was about to occur.”

typical

Huh. If there was “was no evidence to support that a crime had occurred or was about to occur.”, then why, oh why, was Zimmy there?

Last edited:
puddly made a claim and didn't back it up

then he whines about some PM

puddly loses again and his pillow buddy as well

gz wasn't charged but this is from the article -

I wonder if that's too subtle for slimeball gz.

You know that the store owner received death threats right dumbass?

Yes. For being at the business when he shouldn't have been. People are tired of George's shit.

No idiot, the store owner received the death threats because word got out that GZ worked there. True or not, the store owner under threats from racist left wing nuts, had to reject GZ completely. It puts luddley's idiot post in the proper context.

Huh. If there was “was no evidence to support that a crime had occurred or was about to occur.”, then why, oh why, was Zimmy there?

And the poor store owner could lose his election because some might think he's associated with gz.

The store owner did make it very clear that gz was lying so I'd bet the cops are keeping a close eye on gz to find out where his next "security job" is.

Getting caught probably saved this guy from getting robbed.

Forum List

Back