Zimmerman's at it again

If Nutz cant learn to use Google, then to hell with him.

Maybe you are thinking of this?

Why George Zimmerman Turned Down Citizens On Patrol | Blackbutterfly7

YES! Thank you, I really didn't want to go through all that testimony again. I do disagree with the opinion in the piece though.

That is FAR from the POLICE offering Zimmerman a patrol car as orginally stated....which is the reason why your source is a single blog on word source. :lmao: Nonsense.

And Bowie, why would I search for someone else's nonsense. :lol:

See, I knew there'd be no apology.

YES! Thank you, I really didn't want to go through all that testimony again. I do disagree with the opinion in the piece though.

That is FAR from the POLICE offering Zimmerman a patrol car as orginally stated....which is the reason why your source is a single blog on word source. :lmao: Nonsense.

Again, you don't deserve one. You claimed the Police offered GZ a squad car. That is FAR from the case! You should be apologizing to us for being misleading in your post...it was far from the truth.

Character and integrity go a long way.

Yeah, I didn't think so. Typical idiot lefty.

:lol: She wasn't right. The POLICE did not offer GZ a police car...now did they? Typical teaper will come up with some unrelated nonsense.

Allow me to sum it up for you and you ilk...it is that ****** President's fault. He said his son would have looked like Trayvon.

Teapers are such fucking morons.

I said the cops offered him a car, they did.

you said "If you are right, I will admit it and apologize. Will you apologize when it is clear that you are mistaken?" You didn't.

Again, you don't deserve one. You claimed the Police offered GZ a squad car. That is FAR from the case! You should be apologizing to us for being misleading in your post...it was far from the truth.

I claimed the cops offered him a car. I'm sorry I mixed up cops with police. My point stands. He was offered a patrol car and he turned it down.

I claimed the cops offered him a car. I'm sorry I mixed up cops with police. My point stands. He was offered a patrol car and he turned it down.

Cops/ Police...doesn't matter. He was not offered a car by any Law Enforcement Protection Agency. No police car was offered no matter how you spin it. Period.

Like I said, you should be apologizing to us for acting like a Teaper and trying to insert such nonsense into the discussion.

Cops/ Police...doesn't matter. He was not offered a car by any Law Enforcement Protection Agency. No police car was offered no matter how you spin it. Period.

Like I said, you should be apologizing to us for acting like a Teaper and trying to insert such nonsense into the discussion.

So you lied, no apology will be coming, instead you will continue to call me a liar even after the proof. You can argue semantics if you will, but I told the truth and you lied and refused to apologize.

So you lied, no apology will be coming, instead you will continue to call me a liar even after the proof. You can argue semantics if you will, but I told the truth and you lied and refused to apologize.

Yeah, typical Teaper nonsense. You made an outrageous claim that was 10% correct...any you want an apology. :lmao: What world do you live in? This is the typical tactic of nasty teapers...they pervert the truth and demand everyone accept it as 100% accurate.

Sorry, I am not a lemming, low information teaper. I can think for myself. :lol: Pathetic.

Nice try though. Maybe you can convince your buddy Jim Bowie to beat me up while I am sleeping. :lmao: Teapers...you guys kill me! :rofl:

The trial is long over and no way would I watch it again.

If that had happened, it would have been big news and I can't find any mention of it. If you have a link, fine. But with his history of violence, including

... resisting arrest, violence, and battery of an officer after shoving an undercover alcohol-control agent who was arresting an under-age friend of Zimmerman's at a bar. He avoided conviction by agreeing to participate in a pre-trial diversion program that included anger-management classes.

In August, Zimmerman's fiancee at the time, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman reciprocated with his own order on the same grounds, and both orders were granted. The relationship ended.

there's simply no way a police department would give a civilian a patrol car.

To even suggest they would use tax dollars that way is just laughable.

I can't even find the transcripts of the whole trial. It was there. I found it shocking and mentioned it here at the time. He was offered a patrol car and he turned it down. Seems the cops were pleased with him and his neighborhood patrol. A black lady testified that after her home was broken into, Zimmerman fixed the lock, at no charge to her and gave her his cell phone number and his wife's cell phone number and told her if she had any problems at all to call. Another black woman testified in favor of Zimmerman from her sick bed. This is not a racist man and you didn't watch the trial and now you call me a liar all because you want to continue to call Zimmerman a murderer and racist.

So I ask you, when is the last time you caught me in a lie?

I seem to recall an offer for a specially marked car for the neighbor hood watch, not a police car.....but I could be wrong.

Who gives a fuck about George Zimmerman?

The set of all racists, to them he is a hero. To the rest of us, he is a POS.

I don't think anybody thinks he's a hero. He is innocent of the murder charge though.

To me, he isn't a hero because he acted in self defense, he's a hero because he, more than anyone else, has exposed the left as the lying hateful ignorant assholes that we all suspected they were.

If Nutz cant learn to use Google, then to hell with him.

Maybe you are thinking of this?

During George Zimmerman’s trial, witness Wendy Dorvial testified that she asked George Zimmerman if he wanted to be a volunteer member of Citizens on Patrol. She testified that Zimmerman turned down her offer. At closing argument, Mark O’Mara, defense attorney for George Zimmerman, argued that if Zimmerman was a wannabe cop, that he would have taken the offer to join Citizens on Patrol. Mark O’Mara then proceeded to outright lie about the program saying that its volunteers get to act like cops.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement produced an abstract of Citizens on Patrol (C.O.P.), taking a survey from counties using that program. The abstract provides references, one in which is the National Association of Citizens on Patrol.

NACP has an extensive, informative website. Along with describing its purpose and the benefit of being a volunteer in the community, it also provides accomplishments and the stories of volunteers. What caught my attention in regards to George Zimmerman, is the following;

“As the name implies, Citizens On Patrol are Citizens who, after being screened, background checked, and trained by their local law enforcement agency, patrol their communities acting as “Eyes and Ears” for law enforcement.”

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car.”

The police offered to let him join a citizen patrol program that has it's own cars with emergency lights...a patrol car.....are you really this stupid or just stubborn to the point of idiocy?

The police offered to let him join a citizen patrol program that has it's own cars with emergency lights...a patrol car.....are you really this stupid or just stubborn to the point of idiocy?

no they didn't you teaper idiot!

Yeah, typical Teaper nonsense. You made an outrageous claim that was 10% correct...any you want an apology. :lmao: What world do you live in? This is the typical tactic of nasty teapers...they pervert the truth and demand everyone accept it as 100% accurate.

Sorry, I am not a lemming, low information teaper. I can think for myself. :lol: Pathetic.

Nice try though. Maybe you can convince your buddy Jim Bowie to beat me up while I am sleeping. :lmao: Teapers...you guys kill me! :rofl:

roflmao

you are an idiot

I'm gonna go with both....

Yes, they did you stupid fool.

Do you think people cant simply read back through the thread and see that you are lying your ass off?

During George Zimmerman’s trial, witness Wendy Dorvial testified that she asked George Zimmerman if he wanted to be a volunteer member of Citizens on Patrol. She testified that Zimmerman turned down her offer. At closing argument, Mark O’Mara, defense attorney for George Zimmerman, argued that if Zimmerman was a wannabe cop, that he would have taken the offer to join Citizens on Patrol. Mark O’Mara then proceeded to outright lie about the program saying that its volunteers get to act like cops.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement produced an abstract of Citizens on Patrol (C.O.P.), taking a survey from counties using that program. The abstract provides references, one in which is the National Association of Citizens on Patrol.

NACP has an extensive, informative website. Along with describing its purpose and the benefit of being a volunteer in the community, it also provides accomplishments and the stories of volunteers. What caught my attention in regards to George Zimmerman, is the following;

“As the name implies, Citizens On Patrol are Citizens who, after being screened, background checked, and trained by their local law enforcement agency, patrol their communities acting as “Eyes and Ears” for law enforcement.”

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car.”

roflmao

Last edited:

I'm gonna go with both....

No, nutz isn't just stupid or stubborn to the point of idiocy.

He is a plain ole god damned liar.

Yes, they did you stupid fool.

Do you think people cant simply read back through the thread and see that you are lying your ass off?

roflmao

The POLICE did not offer him a police car. Period. Fucking teaper lemmings are ridiculous.!

gz wasn't charged but this is from the article -

Johnson confirmed he knows Zimmerman but told WKMG-TV he did not hire him to handle security.

“I didn’t okay it. I didn’t know about it. I didn’t authorize it. I didn’t pay for it,” he said. “He had just watched Facebook and the news and just took it upon himself to come up here and sit.”

“I sent him a text message telling him not to come back to the store anymore,” he added.

I wonder if that's too subtle for slimeball gz.

He's going to do an OJ Simpson: he's going to end up in jail with a 30 year sentence for something.

Forum List

Back