Zimmermans First Appearance On Television Today. Looks More Hispanic Than White.

I have reservations about arguing with unarmed morons in the arena of ideas...you'd be easy to take out as i have already accomplished.

*Enjoy*.

Is it just me that suspects Mr. T has difficulties with taking out his own trash?

:omg::poke::eusa_doh:
Did any of you catch it around 1:40pm (a few minutes ago). First footage of Zimmerman in court. Looks like the trial may not begin till late May.
Now, did Zimmerman appear as that White Murderer that Black Leaders have painted him?

He was not "light skinned". if anything, far from it.
Let's see how much longer Blacks will accuse a white man of killing a black man now that the world will see that Zimmerman is more Hispanic than White.
:stupid:

We already know he's hispanic, did he look more Black than White?

his skin tone more closely matches the black gentleman.. the white guy, or as the NBP describe him "honkey, cracker, pink, pig and motherfucking turtle people" has the fairest complexion.

Wanted: Need a neighborhood watch captain capable of discriminating between vistors and suspects. Atheletic build a plus, but pudgy people can apply too. Should be friendly with no current restraining orders. No guns or handcuffs please.

Anyone have this whole picture? If that is his lawyer on his left, that guy is white as snow but he looks darker there.

Wanted: Need a neighborhood watch captain capable of discriminating between vistors and suspects. Atheletic build a plus, but pudgy people can apply too. Should be friendly with no current restraining orders. No guns or handcuffs please.

George isn't pudgy by any stretch of the imagination.. nother lie knocked to the curb.

George isn't pudgy by any stretch of the imagination.. nother lie knocked to the curb.
Yeah. He's lost some weight since he can't go to the 7-11 to buy freeze-dried burritos anymore.

Although, on his MySpace page, you know the one where he calls himself "datniggy" - we learn from his family he was also known as "Tug Boat."

:lol

Back in 1983 someone commited suicide by walking in front of my car. I lost a lot of weight from stress in that first month.

Back in 1983 someone commited suicide by walking in front of my car. I lost a lot of weight from stress in that first month.

Not to mention a car.

Forum List

Back