Zimmermans First Appearance On Television Today. Looks More Hispanic Than White.

zimmerman-court-ap.jpg

Meh.. Maybe he's got a tan. :lol:

He teaches his children to hate white people. Does that seem like the right thing to do?

I never said I agree with that.

but more importantly you never said you disagreed with it!

Willow, For God's sake, lighten up. Everybody here that's sane knows what kind of people Salt and 52nd are, and not a lot gets said, because frankly we expect them to act like idiots. HG, on the other hand, is someone I've had many conversations with here, and one thing he isn't, is a racist. Neither are most of our other Black contributors here; Uptown has been particularly thoughtful in his comments, as have been some others. The only person I admit to being surprised at in this situation is Marcatl; I have been taken aback at the intensity of some of the venom he's been spewing lately.There's been a lot of hate expressed, here and in the media, so emotions are running high. Hopefully, that's all it is.

:omg::poke::eusa_doh:
Did any of you catch it around 1:40pm (a few minutes ago). First footage of Zimmerman in court. Looks like the trial may not begin till late May.
Now, did Zimmerman appear as that White Murderer that Black Leaders have painted him?

He was not "light skinned". if anything, far from it.
Let's see how much longer Blacks will accuse a white man of killing a black man now that the world will see that Zimmerman is more Hispanic than White.
:stupid:

Oh, shut up. What a douche boy. One person shot another person. Drop the color nonsense. That feeds into the crazies from both sides.

it wasn't from lack of trying.

My point was skin tone doesn't determine race or else John Boener would be leading the Congressional Black Caucus.

the racist cbc refuses to admit white people to the cbc.. so they condone racism too.

OMFG, EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG IS A RACIST!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9CSnlb-ymA]Avenue Q - Everyone's A Little Bit Racist West End Live - YouTube[/ame]

(actually, my dog is a racist...she barks incessantly at black people).

Well first, just recently Meister has recently emphatically requested that these threads be put in the legal forum instead of politics. So this will probably rightfully be moved soon. . . . .

But. . . .a screen shot of Zimmerman when being arraigned:

4jvz4g.jpg

If you knew nothing of this case and were seeing Zimmerman for the first time, what race would you assign to him? I am guessing a not-so-white Hispanic; possibly even a lighter skinned African American? What race would you assign to the cop or baillif to the right of Zimmerman? Is he Hispanic? Or is he African American? Skin tones are very similar, yes?

The fact that the media race baiters early on defined Zimmerman as a white Hispanic--I had never EVER previously heard a Hispanic person described that way--told me that this had nothing to do with concern for Martin or for justice or for anything else. It was just a vehicle to play the race card and keep race relations at the forefront and an issue to be exploited.

Meanwhile, I can't imagine how Zimmerman can now have a fair and impartial trial, but if he is guilty, so be it. Let justice be done.

And if he is innocent? How does he get his life back?

Well first, just recently Meister has recently emphatically requested that these threads be put in the legal forum instead of politics. So this will probably rightfully be moved soon. . . . .

4jvz4g.jpg

If you knew nothing of this case and were seeing Zimmerman for the first time, what race would you assign to him? I am guessing a not-so-white Hispanic; possibly even a lighter skinned African American? What race would you assign to the cop or baillif to the right of Zimmerman? Is he Hispanic? Or is he African American? Skin tones are very similar, yes?

The fact that the media race baiters early on defined Zimmerman as a white Hispanic--I had never EVER previously heard a Hispanic person described that way--told me that this had nothing to do with concern for Martin or for justice or for anything else. It was just a vehicle to play the race card and keep race relations at the forefront and an issue to be exploited.

Meanwhile, I can't imagine how Zimmerman can now have a fair and impartial trial, but if he is guilty, so be it. Let justice be done.

No,, early on they described him as white.. and accused him of killing Trayvon because he was black,, then they quickly tried to correct their idiocy by calling him a white hispanic.. and then they're astounded that anyone else would bring up race. :cuckoo:

4jvz4g.jpg

No,, early on they described him as white.. and accused him of killing Trayvon because he was black,, then they quickly tried to correct their idiocy by calling him a white hispanic.. and then they're astounded that anyone else would bring up race. :cuckoo:

Again, for the slow:

White: race
Hispanic: Ethnicity

God, this concept is just like second grade* for you, innit?

*long and hard

4jvz4g.jpg

As a matter of course they get upset when anyone else trods on thier turf...the perps got past the Plantation Security...and they just can't have that.

4jvz4g.jpg

Again, for the slow:

*long and hard

p i g m e n t was that slow enough.. m e l a n i n.

:omg::poke::eusa_doh:
Did any of you catch it around 1:40pm (a few minutes ago). First footage of Zimmerman in court. Looks like the trial may not begin till late May.
Now, did Zimmerman appear as that White Murderer that Black Leaders have painted him?

He was not "light skinned". if anything, far from it.
Let's see how much longer Blacks will accuse a white man of killing a black man now that the world will see that Zimmerman is more Hispanic than White.
:stupid:

We've all been able to see this all along, and it hasn't stopped them. I can't imagine what ever made you think that truth, honesty, common sense, and reality had a single fucking thing to do with the liberal rabble-rousers and race baiters.

Watching this whole Zimmerman thing unfold makes me feel like we're living through the beginnings of the French Revolution, where innocence and guilt are decided by a frothing mob of ignorant peasants based on who they perceive you to be, rather than anything you actually did.

4jvz4g.jpg

Again, for the slow:

*long and hard

Then tell your MASTERS to cease referring to them as a race.

4jvz4g.jpg

Again, for the slow:

*long and hard

At some point, you gotta just say "fuck it!"

What the fuck is with this wild obsession you unspooled wingers have with ethnicity?

Maybe the fact that Al Sharpton and his ilk are trying to gin up a race war out of this? Or is it your view that noticing and opposing attempts to create racial hatred is somehow "racist" itself? We're all supposed to pretend it's not happening? I guess by the same token, opposing the Klan during the 60s was "racist", too?

Forum List

Back