Zionism is Racism

Do you agree?

• Sure, it's racism

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No, it a form of equality

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
You, like a robotic ass, confront truth with "conspiracy theory!". Terrorist worshipper or not, I calls 'em as I sees 'em and you are one of several hasbara trolls on this forum. You can play all that you want but I'm still here to put you in your place. Have a nice life. :doubt:
Did the ignorant mental case bray “hasbara” again? Ha ha ha.
Are you still here with your video game signature? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Are you still here with your video game signature? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Yes I’m watching you with my Lefty binoculars for the morally and intellectually deaf, dumb and blind. And my Paleshitian flag, no American flag Anywhere of course.

1702879822514.jpeg

For you? :auiqs.jpg:You've just spewed a series of outlandish lies in the true and typical hasbara trolling fashion but you think I should maybe waste my time providing you with evidence? :laughing0301:
So you have no evidence in the face of facts and actual history

Thanks for confirming (and I love how you keep accusing me of hasbara when your claims were not about Israel) . You really should quit while you are behind.

You missed it, huh? :itsok:That's OK just scroll up to post #58. :slap:
post 58 is where you proved you don't know what "hasbara" means (which is ironic). Are you sure you want to call attention to that?
Post 58 was also where you showed the world that you have no facts to back up your claims so you are running away. You want the world to see that?

Wow, you like parading your ignorance.

post 58 is where you proved you don't know what "hasbara" means (which is ironic). Are you sure you want to call attention to that?
Post 58 was also where you showed the world that you have no facts to back up your claims so you are running away. You want the world to see that?

Wow, you like parading your ignorance.
Are you going to wet yourself again? :blowpop:

are you going to say anything with any content or just say stupid things and post little emojis because you think that that passes for wit?

Before engaging further, look into what is "GLASNOST",
in relation to Soviet propaganda and subversion.

Chaos agents can't allow a rational discourse.

... yes, and read it well enough to understand what it means.

While normal people like me have no interest in engaging someone who limits him/herself to spouting irrational discourse.

It means Soviet propaganda and subversion tactic,
of a fool who signed off Crimea to Ukraine
because he was too drunk...

And got his pilots
humiliated by IAF.

No wonder, engaging a rational discourse isn't in your interest.

Last edited:
..... a fool who signed off Crimea to Ukraine
because he was too drunk...
Was Kruschev drunk when he ceded Ukraine or are you talking about Jeltsin?
No wonder, engaging a rational discourse isn't in your interest.
It looks like you are trying twine Krushev, Gorbatjov, Jelstsin, and Glasnost. How do you get that to float unless you're drunk yourself? :stir:

Was Kruschev drunk when he ceded Ukraine or are you talking about Jeltsin?

It looks like you are trying twine Krushev, Gorbatjov, Jelstsin, and Glasnost. How do you get that to float unless you're drunk yourself? :stir:

Oh, finally I've found the only topic of your interest.

How many of those barely conscious and talking
creatures representing the Soviets didn't get
their pilots humiliated by the IAF spewing
their version of "glasnost"?

Your imagination isn't as broad as you think it is. 🔒

It's not my imagination that is the subject of conversation,
but the revoked resolution cooked by the Soviets,
from the previous century...

That you try to revive because your camp
is running out of ideas for the future.

Forum List

Back