Zionism is Racism

Do you agree?

• Sure, it's racism

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No, it a form of equality

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
I didn't know you had a Palestinian flag. Very good! 🇵🇸

Why would I have an American flag? One reason will be good enough so let's hear it. :icon_sjung:
Why would you have a Palestinian flag?! Gee, difficult question! Because you’re a terrorist ass kisser, who‘s raison d’etre is to save حماس from being obliterated.

Last edited:
Why would I have an American flag? One reason will be good enough so let's hear it. :icon_sjung:
Why would you have a Palestinian flag?! Gee, difficult question!
Not difficult at all, but apparently me asking why you think I should have an American flag has you stymied, completely muted. Or in your own words, a "difficult question".
Because you’re a terrorist ...
If that were true don't you think I'd have been banned from this forum? Oh! Oh! I have a really swell idea! Why don't you report me to the CIA and have them put me under surveillance? That'll teach me a lesson, huh! :auiqs.jpg:

Not difficult at all, but apparently me asking why you think I should have an American flag has you stymied, completely muted. Or in your own words, a "difficult question".

If that were true don't you think I'd have been banned from this forum? Oh! Oh! I have a really swell idea! Why don't you report me to the CIA and have them put me under surveillance? That'll teach me a lesson, huh! :auiqs.jpg:
Ha ha ha. You are a joke. I point out that you carry the FAKE flag of Palestine (fake because it’s identical to the Jordanian flag, another modern invention) and the best you can do is distract and divert with more irrelevant nonsense and blabber.

Ha ha ha. You are a joke. I point out that you carry the FAKE flag of Palestine (fake because it’s identical to the Jordanian flag, another modern invention) and the best you can do is distract and divert with more irrelevant nonsense and blabber.
I'm happy you've pointed that out. So, let us put the distractions and diversions aside and get to the relevant core of your frenzied interest. Give me a reason why I should display the American flag. I'm listening.:slap:

I'm happy you've pointed that out. So, let us put the distractions and diversions aside and get to the relevant core of your frenzied interest. Give me a reason why I should display the American flag. I'm listening.:slap:
Meh, you’re mental midget.

... let us .... get to the relevant core of your frenzied interest. Give me a reason why I should display the American flag. I'm listening.:slap:
Meh, you’re mental midget.
Yes, and towering over you by a mile. How's it going formulating your reason why I should display the American flag? You were really worked up about it so I'm surprised that you are not prepared with a resounding, eye-opening answer. Come on, Shorty, show me what you got! :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, and towering over you by a mile. How's it going formulating your reason why I should display the American flag? You were really worked up about it so I'm surprised that you are not prepared with a resounding, eye-opening answer. Come on, Shorty, show me what you got! :auiqs.jpg:
How much does Hamas pay you?

How much does Hamas pay you?
Less than the CIA and Mossad put together. But that subject is just a distraction and a diversion. Haven't you been able to come up with a single reason why you think I should display the American flag? What you got, Shorty? Show me what you got. :spank:

Less than the CIA and Mossad put together. But that subject is just a distraction and a diversion. Haven't you been able to come up with a single reason why you think I should display the American flag? What you got, Shorty? Show me what you got. :spank:
Here’s your flag, scum:

1703001714491.gif

"We had at the beginning to reach the number 100,000 then go to a ceasefire and prisoners exchange"

An Israeli journalist says Israel's military had to kill 100,000 Palestinians in Gaza as a start even if they don't belong to the resistance.

"We had at the beginning to reach the number 100,000 then go to a ceasefire and prisoners exchange"

An Israeli journalist says Israel's military had to kill 100,000 Palestinians in Gaza as a start even if they don't belong to the resistance.

That they continue, despite the majority of he sane world's insistence they stop, is the POINT here ~S~

Israeli soldiers wear a t-shirt that says “1 Shot 2 Kills” which depicts a pregnant woman in the cross-hairs of a sniper’s sight. (2009)

1703029818120.jpeg

Forum List

Back