Zionism is Racism

Do you agree?

• Sure, it's racism

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No, it a form of equality

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
That you can't read and comprehend a text, is understood.
Why would I waste my time with a Muslim enemy within propagandist who’s mission seems to be saving the Hamas subhuman animals from being obliterated.

Why would I waste my time with a Muslim enemy within propagandist who’s mission seems to be saving the Hamas subhuman animals from being obliterated.
A pathetic liar and distorted being like you, is indeed wasting other peoples time - via constantly propagating lies about others.

Where do or did I undertake any efforts towards saving Hamas?
You are simply lying your ass off.

Those photos of yours, showing Palestinians with Swastika flags - are pointing them at Israel
However it is a waste of time, since Zionists evidently can't read nor understand flags - thus killing their own countrymen waving a white flag.
Additionally burying people alive with bulldozers - animals, just like the Nazis, they are

You are even too dumb to know as to who and when the Zionist flag was designed and first presented publicly.

ZiNa.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know Jameson Kane but why do you assume he is a Zionist, not a gay man who opposes governments whose policy involves killing gay men?

Why isn't this filed under "stop Gay hate"? What about a tagline "just another peaceful gay man"?

I guess it is easier to blame Zionism than confront the fact that the leadership in many Arab areas is violently anti-lgbtq+.

A pathetic liar and distorted being like you, is indeed wasting other peoples time - via constantly propagating lies about others.

Where do or did I undertake any efforts towards saving Hamas?
You are simply lying your ass off.

Those photos of yours, showing Palestinians with Swastika flags - are pointing them at Israel
However it is a waste of time, since Zionists evidently can't read nor understand flags - thus killing their own countrymen waving a white flag.
Additionally burying people alive with bulldozers - animals, just like the Nazis, they are

You are even too dumb to know as to who and when the Zionist flag was designed and first presented publicly.

View attachment 875876
Wrong again moron, as usual you are full of shit and ignorance. Palestinians are waving Nazi flags because they love Hitler and the Nazis, and are trying to finish the job Hitler started, which is, committing a second Holocaust on the Jews in their own holy land. The leader of the Palestinian movement and Arafat’s mentor and uncle was a certified Nazi on Hitlers payroll according to the U.S. State Dept., that created a Muslim Nazi army responsible for killing tens of thousands of Christians and Jews.

The Palestinians have a special affinity with Hitler and the Nazis, in essence they are the bastard children of the marriage between Nazism and Islamism.

Recent work by historians and apologists has revealed that an influential, international religious leader was also an ardent supporter of Adolf Hitler. His name was not Pope Pius XII but Hajj Amin al-Husseini. This Grand Mufti of Jerusalem recruited whole divisions of fanatics to fight and kill in the name of extremism.

Revered in some circles today as one of the fathers of modern radical Islam, al-Husseini has been the subject of a number of modern studies. Scholars such as David Dalin, John Rothmann, Chuck Morse, and others have courageously brought al-Husseini’s actions to light. “Hitler’s Mufti,” as many have called him, had a direct hand in some of the darkest moments of the Holocaust, the slaughter of tens of thousands of Christians, and the formation of some of the most hate-filled generations of modern history. Al-Husseini is a testament to the way that evil finds evil.

This was described by al-Husseini in his own memoirs:

Our fundamental condition for cooperating with Germany was a free hand to eradicate every last Jew from Palestine and the Arab world. I asked Hitler for an explicit undertaking to allow us to solve the Jewish people in a manner befitting our national and racial aspirations and according to the scientific methods innovated by Germany in the handling of its Jews. The answer I got was: “The Jews are yours.” (Ami Isseroff and Peter FitzGerald-Morris, “The Iraq Coup Attempt of 1941, the Mufti, and the Farhud”)

The Mufti’s Final Solution​

Scholars have long studied how actively engaged al-Husseini was in the implementation of the Holocaust. There is no question that he supported the aims of the Nazis in perpetrating genocide and believed perversely that all Arabs should join that cause. He declared on German radio on March 1, 1944: “Arabs, rise as one man and fight for your sacred rights. Kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history, and religion. This saves your honor. God is with you” (qtd. in Norman Stillman, “Jews of the Arab World between European Colonialism, Zionism, and Arab Nationalism” in Judaism and Islam: Boundaries, Communications, and Interaction: Essays in Honor of William M. Brinner).

Last edited:
"The settlers want to see the sea. That is a logical and romantic demand. Gaza must be erased so that settlers can see the sea. We must evacuate Gaza of all Arabs and build Jewish settlements in all of Gaza"

- Daniella Weiss, head of a Zionist settler movement

#GazaGenocide

Is that as bad as strapping suicide vests on little brainwashed kids and telling them to go blow themselves up and kill as many Jews as possible?
no, clearly that is resistance by any means necessary and is fine. Israel haters don't like when Israel acts like them.

Is that as bad as strapping suicide vests on little brainwashed kids and telling them to go blow themselves up and kill as many Jews as possible?
Radical Zionists and Hamas&Co terrorists are the same perverted human scumbags. And the first one kicked it of, latest in 1948.

"It's time that Gaza Ends. The 2 million people who live there, they are clever assassins. They need to be removed from that land. That land needs to be turned into a national park."

Former US Congresswoman and current Dean at Regent University, Michele Bachmann, calls for ethnically cleansing Gaza.

After the Israeli Golani Brigade's 13th Battalion was pulled out of Gaza due to heavy casualties, including the loss of its commander, Lt. Col. Tomer Grinberg, Lt. Omri Akshlama justified killing kids and destroying their families' homes on the grounds that they "nurse anti-Semitism and terrorism with their mother's milk"

1703247388592.png

where in that quote does it say anything about "justified killing kids and destroying their families' homes"?

where in that quote does it say anything about "justified killing kids and destroying their families' homes"?
Do you drop flowers on "an entire population linked to terrorist"? Do you believe they killed the Israeli hostages for fun? Do you justify murdering 11 from one family in front of their wives? Do you support child murderers?

For a Zionist, Killing 10,000 kids is pampering them..
Killing 10,000 kids is doing them a favor.

Do you drop flowers on "an entire population linked to terrorist"?
No. Why would I?
Do you believe they killed the Israeli hostages for fun?
Who is "they"? Hamas? Yes, yesy I do. The body cam videos and bragging phone calls seem to point in that direction.
Do you justify murdering 11 from one family in front of their wives? Do you support child murderers?
No, I do not support Hamas.

“Blessed is he who takes their little ones and crushes them on the rock and kills them...

In war, the Torah forbids any mercy at all, not on children, not on women, not on anyone.

We kill all men and all women, even infants! "..

Israeli rabbis refer to the Torah to justify the genocide.

“Blessed is he who takes their little ones and crushes them on the rock and kills them...

In war, the Torah forbids any mercy at all, not on children, not on women, not on anyone.

We kill all men and all women, even infants! "..

Israeli rabbis refer to the Torah to justify the genocide.

More depressing monotony.

Forum List

Back