Zionist genocide in Israel

No, I've posted several sources written by Jews who claim to be experts on genocide. I trust them more than I would anyone who will not see the realities going on in Gaza.

(1). “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED

(2) “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPT "But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “ CONTINUED
Great post.

Israeli officials have been clear about their intentions in Gaza. They know they’re committing genocide. Yet how many times have we seen dumb Americans on this forum denying its genocide? Proving propaganda works on the dumb. And, Biden officials deny it and the American corporate media ignores it.

The willful ignorance and lack of humanity must have consequences. Otherwise we live in a sick demented society.

So would the conflict be considered religiously based surada ?
Not in my opinion . The ones that want power use religion, but I think it's more about standard of living and opportunity. Lots of the Sudanese Christians move north for jobs. Fear makes reactionary postures. That is true of all cultures. They get scared of modernity and take a giant step backwards into stricter Islam or more conservative Christianity. The Lord’s Resistance Army and al Shabazz are examples of that. We have the same problem in the US with the MoralMajority or Christian nationalism .

my pop was 19 in '44 when his division liberated Dachau

until that time, genocide was all conjecture and war propaganda

the world didn't know the real story, until the world was let in to witness it first hand

~S~

I doubt anybody is questioning the basis of the allegations though they covered many different groups of people , not just Jews .
The point at issue is its magnitude and the claimed figures.

BTW . My father's elder brother as a Dental Surgeon and Officer went into Belsen along with the Americans.
It took him thirty years before speaking about it to my father .

I have twice watched Night and Fog, the 1956 film directed by Alain Renais . Horrific beyond belief and should be mandatory viewing .imho .

my pop was 19 in '44 when his division liberated Dachau

until that time, genocide was all conjecture and war propaganda

the world didn't know the real story, until the world was let in to witness it first hand

~S~
The world knows what Israel is doing, unlike Nazi Germany. Yet, the world is mostly silent or in the case of the US Government complicit.

Can you imagine the US government supporting the Nazi Holocaust?

Is this proof of the enormous power of the Israeli lobby?

I doubt anybody is questioning the basis of the allegations though they covered many different groups of people , not just Jews .
The point at issue is its magnitude and the claimed figures.

BTW . My father's elder brother as a Dental Surgeon and Officer went into Belsen along with the Americans.
It took him thirty years before speaking about it to my father .

I have twice watched Night and Fog, the 1956 film directed by Alain Renais . Horrific beyond belief and should be mandatory viewing .imho .
I can’t watch human suffering even in an old documentary. It’s far too depressing. Much like I can’t watch videos of Gazans suffering, though I know it’s happening.

Your uncle suffered a terrible experience that must have changed him forever.

No, I've posted several sources written by Jews who claim to be experts on genocide. I trust them more than I would anyone who will not see the realities going on in Gaza.

(1). “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED

(2) “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPT "But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “ CONTINUED
ah, so now you move away from the website you admit didn't support your point and start to post other old websites that you keep in your quiver. Problem is, these are opinions of individuals whom you choose because they are
Jews who claim to be experts on genocide
well gosh, I claim to be an expert on genocide and I say otherwise. But because my conclusion contradicts what you want to believe you, as you say, you choose to trust others. Here is another expert

here are some other experts

ah, so now you move away from the website you admit didn't support your point and start to post other old websites that you keep in your quiver. Problem is, these are opinions of individuals whom you choose because they are

well gosh, I claim to be an expert on genocide and I say otherwise. But because my conclusion contradicts what you want to believe you, as you say, you choose to trust others. Here is another expert

They have big families. Duh. Palestinians are conservative and family oriented like most Muslims.

You create your own enemies. Must be a cultural thing.

They have big families. Duh. Palestinians are conservative and family oriented like most Muslims.

You create your own enemies. Must be a cultural thing.
what are you talking about? Who cares who has big families? What does that have to do with what I posted? Can you ever stay on topic?

Do you deny Israel is committing genocide and if so, can you please explain why you believe this?

Jews move from disgusting to Evil and Disgusting

Israeli protesters blocked aid trucks destined for Gaza on Monday, throwing food packages onto the road and ripping bags of grain open in the occupied West Bank.
The lorries, which were set upon at the Tarqumiya checkpoint west of Hebron, came from Jordan and were headed to the Gaza Strip, where people are in desperate need of humanitarian aid.
The White House has condemned the attack, describing the "looting" of aid convoys as "a total outrage".
The group reportedly behind the protest said they were demonstrating against the continued detention of Israeli hostages in Gaza.
Unverified footage shared on social media showed protesters toppling boxes from lorries onto the ground, and stomping on them once they had fallen.
Some videos appeared to show vehicles being set on fire later in the evening.

Lol. Another one who readily admits knowing nothing about the history of Palestine.

Proof establishment media propaganda works on you.

LMFAO!!!!!
One wonders why Egypt doesn't accept Gazans if things are that bad.

Why have you changed the subject and refused to answer my question?

Do you think because Egypt refuses to allow in the Palis, that Israel mass murdering them is justified?

If that is too many questions, please at least answer the genocide question.

Do you deny Israel is committing genocide and if so, can you please explain why you believe this?
Please provide a definition you want to use. Scholars actually debate definitions with some sticking to the legal definition and some being more expansive in applying it to most any case of war.

Just FTR, I use the legal definition and, no, Israel's actions don't satisfy the elements of that definition.

Last edited:

My educated guess, admittedly as a part answer .

--- they know that the Nazis want Gaza cleared so that they can build a canal to effectively replace Suez .
One that the Israeli Nazis control 100%

Let alone pick up the Oil and Natural gas offshore.

Why have you changed the subject and refused to answer my question?

Do you think because Egypt refuses to allow in the Palis, that Israel mass murdering them is justified?

If that is too many questions, please at least answer the genocide question.
Israel has lived with the threat of annihilation from her founding. Gazans have attempted to kill as many Israelis as possible for a long time. If Hamas were to stop hiding behind women and children and release all hostages immediately, this whole thing could be over quickly with a lot less loss of life, but Hamas is deliberately attempting to gin up their useful idiots worldwide by causing as much death and destruction as they can.

what are you talking about? Who cares who has big families? What does that have to do with what I posted? Can you ever stay on topic?
So have more children. You're trying to erase a majority which is really stupid.

Israel has lived with the threat of annihilation from her founding. Gazans have attempted to kill as many Israelis as possible for a long time. If Hamas were to stop hiding behind women and children and release all hostages immediately, this whole thing could be over quickly with a lot less loss of life, but Hamas is deliberately attempting to gin up their useful idiots worldwide by causing as much death and destruction as they can.

The Dagan Plan has been the Zionist intention since Ben Gurion.

So have more children. You're trying to erase a majority which is really stupid.
And where was I talking about anything related to that? Just for the record, though, I don't have any interest in erasing anything and accusing me of that is really, really stupid.

Forum List

Back