Zionist genocide in Israel

Thank you for your input. :45:

I have been to Bergen-Belsen, Dachau, and Auschwitz-Birkenau. Zyklon B and the ovens have not been introduced in Gaza and that is the main (only?) difference ....... so far. But the precursor to Auschwitz was the Warsaw Ghetto and that's what you've got in Gaza today.
When was an OCTOBER 7 carried out by the jews that had been interred
in the Warsaw Ghetto?

When you look at the level of destruction in Gaza, how can you conclude anything different?
Sure -- that buildings were destroyed. Do you believe that destroyed buildings makes for a genocide? You have yet to provide a definition which includes a range of numbers but not you are also adding in the loss of buildings. Interesting conception of genocide you have.

Between 10,000 -30,000 deaths is not genocide?
Those numbers are fictional. Stop relying on Hamas.

In any case, the answer is still that “genocide” has a meaning. What’s happened and is happening is neither “genocide” nor an attempt at genocide.””

Great post.

Israeli officials have been clear about their intentions in Gaza. They know they’re committing genocide. Yet how many times have we seen dumb Americans on this forum denying its genocide? Proving propaganda works on the dumb. And, Biden officials deny it and the American corporate media ignores it.

The willful ignorance and lack of humanity must have consequences. Otherwise we live in a sick demented society.

Thank you.

I'm sure that you've noticed that Netanyahu's genocidal shills all use the same dishonest and / or evasive rhetorical ploys to put lipstick on their genocidal land grab.

For example:

1. Call the one sided aerial bombing of civilian neighborhoods and deliberate starving of civilians a "war".
Whatever you want to call the Gaza genocide, it's not a "war"

2. "Hamas started it." is an especially dishonest evasion that Netanyahu's shills started using after 7 October 2023.
It's almost too stupid refute with the common knowledge that cyclical violence between Palestinians and militant Zionists has been going on since at least the 1940s.

3. The "Headless baby hoax." You can be sure that if there is ever a tragedy, there's a Zionist there to exaggerate and exploit it.
As the source below shows, Western MSM was quick to parrot any and every claim made by Netanyahu's propagandists. (1)

Finally, perhaps the dumbest Hasbara scripted rebuttal I've read recently is the old:

"What do you think America would do if Mexico suddenly started firing rockets into America?"

I feel that it would be insulting to you to explain the innumerable ways in which there is no comparison and anyone trotting out such a lame attempted rebuttal is only exposing their desperation.

Re
The willful ignorance and lack of humanity must have consequences. Otherwise we live in a sick demented society.

I'm not optimistic that a government that welcomes war criminals, has had popular Prime Ministers (Sharon, Shamir, Begin etc) that were wanted mass murderers is going to go too hard on Netanyahu, Gallant, Dickter etc for their genocidal excesses.

What is especially curious is the absence of any investigation on why some Israeli officials ignored so many warnings that 7 October 2023 can hardly be called a "surprise".

As far as US generated requests for justice, Israeli lobbies in the US will ensure that no American politician who wants any future will make a whimper of outrage either in DC or at the UN.

Meanwhile:

"Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past."
George Orwell

Enjoy yourself,

(1). "A list of Israeli lies, propaganda and genocidal intent"

EXCERPT
"The Propaganda:
"Israel’s military and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office claimed that Hamas fighters beheaded up to 40 children during their October 7 attack on the town of Kfar Aza. The incendiary allegations spread quickly and were widely repeated in the media and by President Joe Biden, who falsely claimed during a meeting with Jewish leaders that he personally saw photos of beheaded children, which the White House later walked back, admitting he had not seen any such photos and that the US had not verified the claim. However, Israeli journalists who visited the scene of the alleged beheadings saw no evidence to support the allegation and the Israeli military officials accompanying them made no mention of it. The Israeli army subsequently refused to confirm the claim and more than a week later no evidence has emerged to support it."
CONTINUED

Thank you.

I'm sure that you've noticed that Netanyahu's genocidal shills all use the same dishonest and / or evasive rhetorical ploys to put lipstick on their genocidal land grab.

For example:

1. Call the one sided aerial bombing of civilian neighborhoods and deliberate starving of civilians a "war".
Whatever you want to call the Gaza genocide, it's not a "war"

2. "Hamas started it." is an especially dishonest evasion that Netanyahu's shills started using after 7 October 2023.
It's almost too stupid refute with the common knowledge that cyclical violence between Palestinians and militant Zionists has been going on since at least the 1940s.

3. The "Headless baby hoax." You can be sure that if there is ever a tragedy, there's a Zionist there to exaggerate and exploit it.
As the source below shows, Western MSM was quick to parrot any and every claim made by Netanyahu's propagandists. (1)

Finally, perhaps the dumbest Hasbara scripted rebuttal I've read recently is the old:

"What do you think America would do if Mexico suddenly started firing rockets into America?"

I feel that it would be insulting to you to explain the innumerable ways in which there is no comparison and anyone trotting out such a lame attempted rebuttal is only exposing their desperation.

Re

I'm not optimistic that a government that welcomes war criminals, has had popular Prime Ministers (Sharon, Shamir, Begin etc) that were wanted mass murderers is going to go too hard on Netanyahu, Gallant, Dickter etc for their genocidal excesses.

What is especially curious is the absence of any investigation on why some Israeli officials ignored so many warnings that 7 October 2023 can hardly be called a "surprise".

As far as US generated requests for justice, Israeli lobbies in the US will ensure that no American politician who wants any future will make a whimper of outrage either in DC or at the UN.

Meanwhile:

"Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past."
George Orwell

Enjoy yourself,

(1). "A list of Israeli lies, propaganda and genocidal intent"

EXCERPT
"The Propaganda:
"Israel’s military and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office claimed that Hamas fighters beheaded up to 40 children during their October 7 attack on the town of Kfar Aza. The incendiary allegations spread quickly and were widely repeated in the media and by President Joe Biden, who falsely claimed during a meeting with Jewish leaders that he personally saw photos of beheaded children, which the White House later walked back, admitting he had not seen any such photos and that the US had not verified the claim. However, Israeli journalists who visited the scene of the alleged beheadings saw no evidence to support the allegation and the Israeli military officials accompanying them made no mention of it. The Israeli army subsequently refused to confirm the claim and more than a week later no evidence has emerged to support it."
CONTINUED
Thanks and I agree.

We all knew Israel and its lobby in DC had great power, but this awful genocide surely indicates they control the American government. That is a frightening thing to contemplate. I doubt most Americans want a fanatical foreign government controlling their government.

Regarding the propaganda efforts of Israel, it is so transparently false. Yet many Americans just keep repeating the Israeli narrative as if it’s fact.

And all because I care about innocent Israeli's being massacred in sneak attacks at night. I know I'm not supposed to care about them, but I do.
you have every reason to be optimistic. Just keep up with the islamo-nazi
party-line. Very soon the October 7 EMULATE AL NABI DAY will be all about
how valiant muslims protected islamic holy sites and a few jews killed each other in a false flag action. Remember---adolf was a jew too----in fact a ZIONIST who faked up a situation in order to STEAL PALESTINE

And all because I care about innocent Israeli's being massacred in sneak attacks at night. I know I'm not supposed to care about them, but I do.
No. You’ve been brainwashed. Everything you know is wrong.

You say you care about Israelis, yet you don’t give a shit about Palestinians who have suffered far more than Israelis. Do you consider Palestinians subhuman?

I know you won’t answer any questions.

So you support the genocide. Got it.
what genocide? Genocide is determined by PERCENTAGE killed---what percentage of the population of those who call themselves "palestinians"
been killed in the war that you and yours claim is not happening?

what genocide? Genocide is determined by PERCENTAGE killed---what percentage of the population of those who call themselves "palestinians"
been killed in the war that you and yours claim is not happening?
No it’s not. STOP LYING.

Can you imagine the US government supporting the Nazi Holocaust?
yes , which is exactly why we see them backpedaling Gip
Israel has lived with the threat of annihilation from her founding.
yes, but does that grant Israel the right to impart it?

Israel cannot afford to lose ANY war, because it would mean annihilation. Therefore, yes, they cannot afford half measures.
Israel is surrounded , outmanned and outgunned Hadit

add to that, they expect the USofA to provide any 'full measure' to their pursuits

Invade Canada......

~S~

ah, so now you move away from the website you admit didn't support your point and start to post other old websites that you keep in your quiver. Problem is, these are opinions of individuals whom you choose because they are

well gosh, I claim to be an expert on genocide and I say otherwise. But because my conclusion contradicts what you want to believe you, as you say, you choose to trust others. Here is another expert

here are some other experts

I would never deprive an individual the freedom to delude himself so you are welcome to represent yourself as "The World's Foremost Authority on Genocide".

Rather than quibble about linguistics, let's establish Israel's murderous rampage around Gaza remains a criminal atrocity targeting one group of people for systematic extermination or expulsion.

I was far from surprised to see you trot out the ubiquitous Holocaust for further exploitation and was reminded of the following:

“Don’t be caught out by ‘the trick’”
EXCERPTS "“Well, it’s a trick, we always use it. When from Europe somebody is criticizing Israel, then we bring up the Holocaust. When in this country people are criticizing Israel, then they are anti-Semitic.....

And it’s very easy to blame people who criticize certain acts of the Israeli government as anti-Semitic, and to bring up the Holocaust, and the suffering of the Jewish people, and that is to justify everything we do to the Palestinians.”CONTINUED
Shulamit Aloni

Since it seems like the primary use of the Holocaust, today, is some sort of license to commit crimes against non Jews, they're little more than grisly theme parks complicit in fraudulent extortion scams:

(1). "17 CHARGED IN $42 MILLION HOLOCAUST FRAUD CASE"
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/40093058/...ed-million-holocaust-fraud-case/#.XU62pSMwi_U

EXCERPT "Federal prosecutors said Tuesday they have broken up a long-running scam in which people falsely claimed to be victims of the Nazi persecution so they could get money out of a fund that pays Holocaust reparations."CONTINUED

(2). "HOLOCAUST CLAIMS CONFERENCE FRAUD LIKELY ‘MUCH HIGHER’ THAN $57 MILLION"

EXCERPT "For over a decade, a criminal ring within the organization embezzled tens of millions of dollars through false restitution claims.”CONTINUED

Get hit by a sneaky punch.

Fight back.

Get accused of genocide. 🙄

It’s funny as fuck to watch the usual morons here debating the horrors of a “genocide” which still isn’t remotely a “genocide.”

Get hit by a sneaky punch.

Fight back.

Get accused of genocide. 🙄

It’s funny as fuck to watch the usual morons here debating the horrors of a “genocide” which still isn’t remotely a “genocide.”
It is SHARIAH----which is---the ONLY WAY TO GO. In shariah law--that which muslims did in Israel on October 7 was ENTIRELY LEGAL. Any action against the legal actions of muslims is ENTIRELY ILLEGAL. Read your koran

It is SHARIAH----which is---the ONLY WAY TO GO. In shariah law--that which muslims did in Israel on October 7 was ENTIRELY LEGAL. Any action against the legal actions of muslims is ENTIRELY ILLEGAL. Read your koran
I have zero use for sharia law. And a lack of patience for Islam.

I have zero use for sharia law. And a lack of patience for Islam.
Islam and its law is very interesting. It is actually an adaptation of Canon law---the law which MADE the Inquisition and which legalized slavery and complete subjugation of the native people of the Americas. For any kind of understanding as to that is going on in South east Asia and Africa including the Levant----you need to know something about Shariah law

Forum List

Back