Zionist genocide in Israel

Israel has lived with the threat of annihilation from her founding. Gazans have attempted to kill as many Israelis as possible for a long time. If Hamas were to stop hiding behind women and children and release all hostages immediately, this whole thing could be over quickly with a lot less loss of life, but Hamas is deliberately attempting to gin up their useful idiots worldwide by causing as much death and destruction as they can.
Could you please tell me the number of Israelis killed by Palestinians since 1948 and conversely the number Israel has killed. The numbers will surprise you if you really believe that shit.

Israel has lived with the threat of annihilation from her founding. Gazans have attempted to kill as many Israelis as possible for a long time. If Hamas were to stop hiding behind women and children and release all hostages immediately, this whole thing could be over quickly with a lot less loss of life, but Hamas is deliberately attempting to gin up their useful idiots worldwide by causing as much death and destruction as they can.
I’m glad you have a conscience and refuse to admit you love the genocide.

German Nationalism was a malignant thing...master race and all that garbage. We should all remember what can happen to people.
yet she quotes the writings of the nazi war criminals chapter and verse incessantly

Could you please tell me the number of Israelis killed by Palestinians since 1948 and conversely the number Israel has killed. The numbers will surprise you if you really believe that shit.
Israel cannot afford to lose ANY war, because it would mean annihilation. Therefore, yes, they cannot afford half measures.

You know, it is interesting that Hamas and crew continue to attack Israel the way they do, then cry foul every time Israel pushes back at all.

Demonizing the enemy is as old as the Old Testament. Kill the other Canaanite tribes and take their land.
you are confused----There is no line in the OT "kill the other canaanite tribes and take their land"----and demonizing enemies is OLDER than the OT. The koran is fairly new----there are lines DEMANDING ---kill, pillage, enslave. The actions of the muslims on October 7, 2023 were BY THE BOOK. You seem to have not read much. My impression is that your education, like many
USA kids, consists of stories you have heard or been told by bitter old women.

you are confused----There is no line in the OT "kill the other canaanite tribes and take their land"----and demonizing enemies is OLDER than the OT. The koran is fairly new----there are lines DEMANDING ---kill, pillage, enslave. The actions of the muslims on October 7, 2023 were BY THE BOOK. You seem to have not read much. My impression is that your education, like many
USA kids, consists of stories you have heard or been told by bitter old women.
In context Muslims are not allowed to make war unless its defensive.

Keep spreading your hate. Israel is a pariah.. You're working against Israel's best interests.

In context Muslims are not allowed to make war unless its defensive.

Keep spreading your hate. Israel is a pariah.. You're working against Israel's best interests.
tell that whopper to a hindu Indian---or EVEN A BANGLA DESHI MUSLIM...
how about a Nigerian christian.----or a southern Sudanese christian---uhm
or any person with a family legacy from the Armenian genocide---greeks,
turks etc etc. You seem to believe you have "been around"---your body
may have "been around"----but your head is under a rock. You just quoted
a line from the madrassa. Here's another "islam has the most toleration"

I get along with Jews and Muslims. Are you bipolar?
I get along with jews, muslims, christians, hindus, persons of
sundry eastern sects and the occasional parsee. Try not to
use popularized terms that you do not understand. It's silly.

I get along with jews, muslims, christians, hindus, persons of
sundry eastern sects and the occasional parsee. Try not to
use popularized terms that you do not understand. It's silly.
You seem to have very combative language skills. You must have had a brutal childhood.

Forum List

Back