Zionist genocide in Israel

International law says otherwise...

"But it makes an exception if the targets are “military objectives”. Philip-Gay said that “if a civilian hospital is used for acts harmful to the enemy, that is the legal term used”, the hospital can lose its protected status under international law and be considered a legitimate target."

International law says you can't colonize occupied territory.

Who is telling you that?

I, like many others here, are sick of your insulting ignorant bullshit. Enough is enough.

Have a blessed life.
You think it is okay to bomb a hospital, but say I'M insulting?

Targets must be of military necessity. If the outcome of an attack, creates more of a civilian loss of life, than a military benefit, then you cannot make that attack.

Bombing hospitals and schools have more civilian casualties than military necessities. So they are illegal to target.

hadit

The Canaanite cities were prosperous. They had mining, metallurgy and pottery making. They were protected by Egyptian garrisons and paid tribute to Pharaoh.

Egypt was in Canaan for four hundred years.
SO? 400 years. The OTTOMAN PILE OF SHIT lasted longer than that.
THE CALIPHATE---and Islamabad had no idea what was going on therein

Why don't you work on reducing your anger. That level of anger can't be good for you.

No, actually, with that many people NOT killed and the proportion of combatants to civilians lower than in most any other conflict, Israel is provably and objectively protecting Arab lives.

No, it isn't.
You are so full of shit, I don't know where to begin! When I read your post, the only thing that pops into my head is, "Fuck Israel!" You are a barbaric, fascist, apartheid country that can go to hell!

You treat the Palestinians like they are garbage and for that, FUCK YOU! You are fucking lucky I am not President, because if aI was, your country would glow in the dark!

International law says otherwise...

"But it makes an exception if the targets are “military objectives”. Philip-Gay said that “if a civilian hospital is used for acts harmful to the enemy, that is the legal term used”, the hospital can lose its protected status under international law and be considered a legitimate target."
The military necessity must out-weigh the civilian casualties and it doesn't.

oh----and their bases of operation are not officially demarcated.
Gee you are a stickler----no JANNAH FOR YOU!!!!!
Non uniformed combats are illegal.

Hiding their filthy asses in population locations like hospitals, etc., is indisputable evidence that they don’t give a fuck about the refugees. And worse, many of the refugees still look to Hamas as some kind of agent on their behalf.

You are so full of shit, I don't know where to begin! When I read your post, the only thing that pops into my head is, "Fuck Israel!" You are a barbaric, fascist, apartheid country that can go to hell!

You treat the Palestinians like they are garbage and for that, FUCK YOU! You are fucking lucky I am not President, because if aI was, your country would glow in the dark!
So much anger. I feel sorry for anyone who has to engage with you in real life.

The military necessity must out-weigh the civilian casualties and it doesn't.
Says you. Clearly others say otherwise. Remember, you were the one who said in post 392, "You cannot turn a hospital or a school into a military target. They are off limits under any circumstances."

Now you are drawing lines since your earlier statement has been disproven. Your track record now leads with a mistake and you want anyone to believe you know what you are talking about? Not gonna happen.

There is a 3rd choice....

67anyu.jpg

You might be as senile as your leader Genocide Joe.

Watch as beloved Jake Sullivan gets destroyed.

Either you've been deceived, or you're attempting to deceive us.

Your Antisemitism makes me believe it is the latter.

Even the biased UN had to admit they lied.

The only people still claiming genocide are Hamas trying not to be destroyed and antisemites trying to keep Hamas from being destroyed so they can kill more Jews.

Either you've been deceived, or you're attempting to deceive us.

Your Antisemitism makes me believe it is the latter.

Even the biased UN had to admit they lied.

The only people still claiming genocide are Hamas trying not to be destroyed and antisemites trying to keep Hamas from being destroyed so they can kill more Jews.

You don't have a clue what's going on.

Forum List

Back