Zogby - Dem Congress Rating Worst Ever

Bill what his name will be gone soon

What are the accomplishments of Hillary and Obama

Oh, is that why you don't want to talk about them - can't think of any?

Hillary: successful two term senator from New York. Praised by senators from both sides of the aisle and constituents from both parties as being an effective legislator.

Obama: First African American editor of the Harvard Law Review. Longtime successful community organizer, law professor, civil rights lawyer. Long time Illinois State Senator. Respected US Senator who absolutely anihilated his opponent in the 2004 election with over 70% 0f the vote.

now...one more time: why do you hate animals so much? I gave you the opportunity to get a $1000 donation to your local humane society. I know if someone gave ME that opportunity, and all it took was cutting and pasting one sentence from one place on a political message board to another place on the same board...I would jump at it. Come on. DO it for the opoor animals!

Hillary: successful two term senator from New York. Praised by senators from both sides of the aisle and constituents from both parties as being an effective legislator.

Obama: First African American editor of the Harvard Law Review. Longtime successful community organizer, law professor, civil rights lawyer. Long time Illinois State Senator. Respected US Senator who absolutely anihilated his opponent in the 2004 election with over 70% 0f the vote.

now...one more time: why do you hate animals so much? I gave you the opportunity to get a $1000 donation to your local humane society. I know if someone gave ME that opportunity, and all it took was cutting and pasting one sentence from one place on a political message board to another place on the same board...I would jump at it. Come on. DO it for the opoor animals!

So those are the accomplishments for them to be President?

Libs were saying candidate Bush did not have any enough accomplishments to be President

So those are the accomplishments for them to be President?

Libs were saying candidate Bush did not have any enough accomplishments to be President

that will be up to America to decide. Whether they have as much experience as a philandering ex-mayor. I actually hope that they get to decide between Rudy and Richardson.

Now tell me why you hate animals so much.

that will be up to America to decide. Whether they have as much experience as a philandering ex-mayor. I actually hope that they get to decide between Rudy and Richardson.

Now tell me why you hate animals so much.

Hey, after Bill Clinton libs would consider philandering a resume enhancement

Iy wil be Rudy, but Bikll whats his name will be on the sidelines soon

What opinion? Libs had no problem with the philander in chief for 8 years

It is your opinion that liberals would consider philandering a resume enhancement. I certainly don't.

But you, the supposed hardcore conservative, forgive THAT, and a multitude of other rudy departures from hardcore conservatism...why? because you think he can win. period. you would sell your "principles" for a victory.

whore.

liar.

wy do you continue to run away from the opportunity to get a $1000 donation to your humane society? Do you go to dogfights like Vick?

To recap: this is what RSR said:

Being a liberal, you have forgotten what you say you are for, and admit you will vote for a candidate that does not agree with ANY of your positions.

It is my position that he is LYING in that statement. It is my position that I have, not only never ADMITTED that I would vote for a candidate that does not agree with any of my positions, I would never DO that.

I asked RSR to please either attempt to substantiate that LIE or please retract it.

True to form, he ran away from it.

I then stated, and will reaffirm here and now, that if RSR can produce any statement where I have EVER "admitted that I will vote for a candidate that does not agree with ANY of my positions" that I will, immediately write a check for $1000 to RSR's local humane society.

I ask anyone here: If you were an animal lover, had made a factual statement, and the only thing you had to do was produce a cut and pasted sentence to PROVE the factual nature of that statement, and, by so doing, you would earn your local humane society $1000, WHY WOULD YOU NOT DO SO IMMEDIATELY?

I suggest that there are really only a few reasons why RSR would NOT produce such evidence:

1. He really is not an animal lover at all, and hates animals.

or.

2. He knows he cannot produce such a statement because he knows I never made such a statement and does not have the courage to admit it.

people on this board, especially conservatives, who let this guy lie and slander like this without rebuke, do themselves, this board, and their political philosophy a great disservice.

It is your opinion that liberals would consider philandering a resume enhancement. I certainly don't.

But you, the supposed hardcore conservative, forgive THAT, and a multitude of other rudy departures from hardcore conservatism...why? because you think he can win. period. you would sell your "principles" for a victory.

whore.

liar.

wy do you continue to run away from the opportunity to get a $1000 donation to your humane society? Do you go to dogfights like Vick?

Libs were not bothered in the least over Bill and his women (even the ones he raped and assualted)

Libs were not bothered in the least over Bill and his women (even the ones he raped and assualted)

Clinton's inability to control his sexual urges bothered me greatly. He severely crippled his ability to lead by his indiscretions. I was deeply disappointed at how he squandered his opportunities to make a significant impact.

There. Again. another of your points honestly answered and addressed.

When will you tell me why you won't gracefully retract that untrue statement you made about me, or prove that it wasn't untrue, and win $1000 for your humane society?

Clinton's inability to control his sexual urges bothered me greatly. He severely crippled his ability to lead by his indiscretions. I was deeply disappointed at how he squandered his opportunities to make a significant impact.

There. Again. another of your points honestly answered and addressed.

When will you tell me why you won't gracefully retract that untrue statement you made about me, or prove that it wasn't untrue, and win $1000 for your humane society?

but libs still love him - and are willing to out him back in the WH

so much for your "principals"

You are willing to see him back in the WH

So much for your principals - oh, you don't have any

I do not want to see him in the white house. I want to see Bill Richardon in the white house.

when will you show your principles and take that little tiny step that will do so much good for the poor animals in your area? Where are YOUR princples when it comes to acting humane?

I do not want to see him in the white house. I want to see Bill Richardon in the white house.

when will you show your principles and take that little tiny step that will do so much good for the poor animals in your area? Where are YOUR princples when it comes to acting humane?

but you be voting for Hillary - he will be back there and you know it

I know no such thing. If she took advice from me, she'd divorce him. I still hope she does.

but even more importantly, I still hope democrats get smart and realize how qualified Bull Richardson is to be president.

I am a moderate who supports a moderate democrat.

you are a republican whore who has thrown away your hardcore conservative beliefs and has thrown your party's hardcore conservative candidates under the bus so that you can support a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control, new york moderate.

there is no excuse for such an abandonment of principles.

I know no such thing. If she took advice from me, she'd divorce him. I still hope she does.

but even more importantly, I still hope democrats get smart and realize how qualified Bull Richardson is to be president.

I am a moderate who supports a moderate democrat.

you are a republican whore who has thrown away your hardcore conservative beliefs and has thrown your party's hardcore conservative candidates under the bus so that you can support a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control, new york moderate.

there is no excuse for such an abandonment of principles.

She already said he will be part of her administration

Being a loyal liberal - you will vote for her no matter what

You are a liberal who will vote for anyone with a "D" at the end of their name

She already said he will be part of her administration

Being a loyal liberal - you will vote for her no matter what

You are a liberal who will vote for anyone with a "D" at the end of their name

you will vote for any presidential candidate with an "R" at the end of their name...and you will even support those who do not share your hardcore conservative beliefs during the primary process - because you really don't have any principles whatsoever.

you will vote for any presidential candidate with an "R" at the end of their name...and you will even support those who do not share your hardcore conservative beliefs during the primary process - because you really don't have any principles whatsoever.

I am voting for the man who I agree with on the issues that matter the most

You would sell your soul to win in 08 - no matter who the Dems is - if you agree with them or not on the issues

I am voting for the man who I agree with on the issues that matter the most

You would sell your soul to win in 08 - no matter who the Dems is - if you agree with them or not on the issues

all of the men in ther race agree with you on the issues that matter most to you. some of them are actually hardcore conservatives. but you throw them under the bus.

Tell me. who will YOU vote for if Rudy does not get the nomination. Any chance You would be voting for the democrat? And if not, why not? Would it perhaps have to do with wanting your party to win in '08? :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back