Zogby - Dem Congress Rating Worst Ever

your lies are on record...right here.

your words:

"Being a liberal, you have forgotten what you say you are for, and admit you will vote for a candidate that does not agree with ANY of your positions"

lies

When you countered my list of issues - you posted where you "stand"

Your leading candidates are against you

When you countered my list of issues - you posted where you "stand"

Your leading candidates are against you

your "list" was two issues: tax cuts and healthcare. period.

the leading candidates are not against me on my key issues and they certainly are not against me on all of my issues.

you are a liar and do not have the grace to admit it.

worm.

again: here are YOUR words:

"Being a liberal, you have forgotten what you say you are for, and admit you will vote for a candidate that does not agree with ANY of your positions"

and that is a lie. I will indeed vote for a democrat who may disagree with me on SOME issues, but there does not exist a democratic presidential candidate who does not agree with me on ANY issues.

Your own words brand you as a LIAR.

again: here are YOUR words:

and that is a lie. I will indeed vote for a democrat who may disagree with me on SOME issues, but there does not exist a democratic presidential candidate who does not agree with me on ANY issues.

Your own words brand you as a LIAR.

as with your defending those who insult and smear the troops, and their racist statements - if they are a Democrat you will support them

none...just trouble with your lies and your refusal to retract them.

again...YOUR WORDS:

LIES. Why won't you retract that?

none...just trouble with your lies and your refusal to retract them.

again...YOUR WORDS:

LIES. Why won't you retract that?

So were you lying about your positions?

The candidate you will vote for is against you on some of your issues?

Or is being a Dem the only requirment you look for?

So were you lying about your positions?

The candidate you will vote for is against you on some of your issues?

Or is being a Dem the only requirment you look for?

I will NOT vote for a candidate that does not agree with ANY of my positions. There are NO democrats who do not agree with ANY of my positions. "Some" is not the same as "ANY". you are both a liar and an illiterate moron.

Again...do YOU agree with Rudy on abortion, gay rights, gun control?

I will NOT vote for a candidate that does not agree with ANY of my positions. There are NO democrats who do not agree with ANY of my positions. "Some" is not the same as "ANY". you are both a liar and an illiterate moron.

Again...do YOU agree with Rudy on abortion, gay rights, gun control?

He is against partial birth and says the states to decide the issue

Rudy has said "marriage is between one man and one woman. Domestic partnerships are the appropriate way to ensure that people are treated fairly"

I have no problem with that. Libs want them married

Gun control - he was enforcing the laws on the books in NYC. He has said he will not impose his own personla views on the country (as you libs want to do)

Again, no problem with me on that one

so you agree with a woman's right to chose except partial birth?

and when will you retract your LIE about me, by the way?

go ahead. you would gain a lot of credibility by admitting you misspoke.

so you agree with a woman's right to chose except partial birth?

and when will you retract your LIE about me, by the way?

go ahead. you would gain a lot of credibility by admitting you misspoke.

I personally think abortion is murder - but it is up to the states to decide

rudy is pro-choice, yet you would vote for him.

now...when will you retract your lies about me?

He is hardly a pro abortion type like those in your party

The myths and distortions you have posted about them are just that

whatever...he reaffirmed his belief in a woman's right to chose in the very first GOP debate.

now when will YOU ever retract your lies about me?

LIAR

whatever...he reaffirmed his belief in a woman's right to chose in the very first GOP debate.

now when will YOU ever retract your lies about me?

LIAR

Sorry if I shot your ass down

OK, I'm really not sorry

Is it my fault you were tangled once again in your web of various positions and git caught again?

you said:

that is a LIE...always was. retract it, please.

you said:

that is a LIE...always was. retract it, please.

So you are for higher taxes on all taxpayers

Governemnt run health care

Governemnt oversight of CEO pay

More spending

Appeasement and surrender to terrorsts (sorry I know you are for that)

Forum List

Back