Zogby - Dem Congress Rating Worst Ever

I say again: show me a democratic candidate that does not agree with any of my positions. that was your assertion. defend it or retract it.

I'll check in later....I have got to go win some money on the golf course.

Twisting my words again

Desperate libs say and do desperate things

Do you lie about your golf score as you do about everything here?

I say again: show me a democratic candidate that does not agree with any of my positions. that was your assertion. defend it or retract it.

I'm not coming to anyone's aid. What I have noticed though regarding the John Doe amendment are Democrats trying to say they believe that 'suspicious activities' should be reported, but not wanting to pass the bill.

I do have a problem with that. Just like I did with Republicans trying to placate the 'voters', while hoping they could vote with Bush on 'immigration reform bill.'

Twisting my words again

Desperate libs say and do desperate things

Do you lie about your golf score as you do about everything here?

YOUR words:

"Being a liberal, you have forgotten what you say you are for, and admit you will vote for a candidate that does not agree with ANY of your positions"

twisting? my ass. QUOTING. YOu claimed that I would vote for a candidate that did not agree witrh ANY of my positions and I told you to either retract that fucking lie or prove it. YOu choice asshole. I'll wait.

and regarding my golf score...this week much worse than last week. Last week I shot a one over par 37 for nine holes...this week a seven over par 43.

YOUR words:

"Being a liberal, you have forgotten what you say you are for, and admit you will vote for a candidate that does not agree with ANY of your positions"

twisting? my ass. QUOTING. YOu claimed that I would vote for a candidate that did not agree witrh ANY of my positions and I told you to either retract that fucking lie or prove it. YOu choice asshole. I'll wait.

and regarding my golf score...this week much worse than last week. Last week I shot a one over par 37 for nine holes...this week a seven over par 43.

At least you are consistant

You lie about your politics and your golf score

MM is busted again

Not very hard to do anymore

no. douchebag. you are busted. you said that I would vote for a democrat that did not agree with ANY of my positions. I called you a liar and asked you to name ONE candidate that agreed with none of my positions. You claimed I was twisting your words. I pulled your own quotes out and rammed them up your ass.

you have never had a very solid tether to reality.

no. douchebag. you are busted. you said that I would vote for a democrat that did not agree with ANY of my positions. I called you a liar and asked you to name ONE candidate that agreed with none of my positions. You claimed I was twisting your words. I pulled your own quotes out and rammed them up your ass.

you have never had a very solid tether to reality.

The Dem you will vote for in 08 is a 180 from what you claim you satnd for

Unless you were lying about your positions as well

Which is the posible answer

The Dem you will vote for in 08 is a 180 from what you claim you satnd for

Unless you were lying about your positions as well

Which is the posible answer

tell me a democratic candidate that does not agree with ANY of my positions.

You have made the claim. back it up our shut the fuck up.

tell me a democratic candidate that does not agree with ANY of my positions.

You have made the claim. back it up our shut the fuck up.

They disagree with most of your issues - yet you wil vote for Hillary and/or Obama anyway

IF you were telling the truth - with is doubtful

MOST? not EVEN "most". "Some" That is the extent of it.

None of them fail to agree with ANY of my positions. That is what you claimed. It is a fucking lie. You refuse to retract it. You, therefore are a spineless fucking liar.

end of story.

no spinning will work.

just retract your lie or slink away. your only real options.

None of them fail to agree with ANY of my positions. That is what you claimed. It is a fucking lie. You refuse to retract it. You, therefore are a spineless fucking liar.
end of story.

no spinning will work.

Careful he might Neg Rep you.

end of story.

no spinning will work.

I have lsited several issues you calim to supprot they are opposed to

But you will still vote for them

Party before principals with you

I have lsited several issues you calim to supprot they are opposed to

But you will still vote for them

Party before principals with you

several issues is not all issues, is it?

you lied. and you do not have the balls to admit it.

Oh..by the way:

do you agree with abortion?

do you agree with gay rights?

do you agree with gun control?

Do you approve of infidelity in our leaders?

those are "several" issues with which you and rudy disagree...yet bnot only will you vote for him...YOU will throw good hardcore conservatives UNDER THE FUCKING BUS in order to support Rudy

several issues is not all issues, is it?

you lied. and you do not have the balls to admit it.

Oh..by the way:

do you agree with abortion?

do you agree with gay rights?

do you agree with gun control?

Do you approve of infidelity in our leaders?

those are "several" issues with which you and rudy disagree...yet bnot only will you vote for him...YOU will throw good hardcore conservatives UNDER THE FUCKING BUS in order to support Rudy

so much for your principals - not that you ever had any to begin with

so much for your principals - not that you ever had any to begin with

you are a liar. when will you ever grow a set of balls and learn the grace to admit it?

pro-abortion, pro-gay rights...pro-gun control....pro-infidelity.

those are the principles of the hardcore conservative! :rofl: :rofl:

you are a liar. when will you ever grow a set of balls and learn the grace to admit it?

pro-abortion, pro-gay rights...pro-gun control....pro-infidelity.

those are the principles of the hardcore conservative! :rofl: :rofl:

Those are not my top issues

You on the other hand, what you said were the important issues the front runners are opposed to

Yet you will vote for them anyway

Party over everything else to you

Forum List

Back