Zogby - Dem Congress Rating Worst Ever

I tell you what. If you claim you are not lying. Here is a deal for you:

If you can find one quote of mine where I "admit that I will vote for a candidate that does not agree with ANY of my positions",

I will not only write you - or the humane society of your choice - a check for $1000, I will leave this board and never come back.

If you can't find such a quote, you retract your statement.

Deal?

If you can find one quote of mine where I "admit that I will vote for a candidate that does not agree with ANY of my positions",

I will not only write you - or the humane society of your choice - a check for $1000, I will leave this board and never come back.

Deal?

My, you had to change the subject when you started to lose on Rudy and his positions on the issues

you said:

"Being a liberal, you have forgotten what you say you are for, and admit you will vote for a candidate that does not agree with ANY of your positions"

that is a LIE...always was. retract it, please.

So you are for higher taxes on all taxpayers

Governemnt run health care

Governemnt oversight of CEO pay

More spending

Appeasement and surrender to terrorsts (sorry I know you are for that)

no.

no

no.

no.

no.

those are five of my positions. I have a lot more. There is not a democrat in the race who disagrees with me on all my positions. you are a liar.

Rudy is pro-gun control and did NOT just enforce the laws in NYC, he lobbied hard for them and he lobbied hard to get them expanded nationally.

and rudy IS pro-choice and you are not.

whore.

liar and whore.

My, you had to change the subject when you started to lose on Rudy and his positions on the issues

my .... you run away from your lies when they get thrown in your face. If it were really true, why wouldn't you just go get the quote from me that proved it?

Think of how much $1000 would help those poor animals in the shelter!

no.

no

no.

no.

no.

those are five of my positions. I have a lot more. There is not a democrat in the race who disagrees with me on all my positions. you are a liar.

Rudy is pro-gun control and did NOT just enforce the laws in NYC, he lobbied hard for them and he lobbied hard to get them expanded nationally.

and rudy IS pro-choice and you are not.

whore.

liar and whore.

So 4 out of 5 Hillary and Obama are against you - yet you will vote for them in Nov 08

Your are the whore as well as the hack

Of course with their lack of any accompklishments, the only thing you can do is to go after Rudy

So 4 out of 5 Hillary and Obama are against you - yet you will vote for them in Nov 08

Your are the whore as well as the hack

Of course with their lack of any accompklishments, the only thing you can do is to go after Rudy

four out of MANY - MANY MORE THAN FIVE.

that IS the point and that IS the essence of your LIE.

Deal?

go on...go get that quote. do it for the poor animals!:rofl:

Originally Posted by maineman

Deal?

go on...go get that quote. do it for the poor animals!

Originally Posted by maineman

Deal?

go on...go get that quote. do it for the poor animals!

Still stuck on stupid and repeat, both at the same time

RSR...I am not "stuck" on anything. Why can't you Walk the Walk?

You are the guy who claimed that you cared so much about animals. I have given you a golden opportunity to get $1000 of support for your local humane society. Do you mean to tell me that you won't take the time to go back and find the quote from me where I "admit that I will vote for a candidate that does not agree with ANY of my positions" when, by doing so, you could do so much good for all those animals?????

Why wouldn't you do such a relatively easy thing? If I said what you claim I said, you would save so many animals!

I cannot believe you HATE animals as much as that. I can't believe you would throw away the chance to have a $1000 donation made IN YOUR NAME to your local humane society.

You seem to be 'stuck on cruel"!

Come on.... do it for the animals.

RSR...I am not "stuck" on anything. Why can't you Walk the Walk?

You are the guy who claimed that you cared so much about animals. I have given you a golden opportunity to get $1000 of support for your local humane society. Do you mean to tell me that you won't take the time to go back and find the quote from me where I "admit that I will vote for a candidate that does not agree with ANY of my positions" when, by doing so, you could do so much good for all those animals?????

Why wouldn't you do such a relatively easy thing? If I said what you claim I said, you would save so many animals!

I cannot believe you HATE animals as much as that. I can't believe you would throw away the chance to have a $1000 donation made IN YOUR NAME to your local humane society.

You seem to be 'stuck on cruel"!

Come on.... do it for the animals.

You sure don't want to talk about you candidates and why they should be President

Of course, the list would be very short

You sure don't want to talk about you candidates and why they should be President

Of course, the list would be very short

I told you why I am supporting Bill Richardson.

Tell me why you hate animals so much.

Provide that quote. save the animals!!!

$1000!!!

It is FREE MONEY TO SAVE THE ANIMALS! Why wouldn't you do it?

Unless, of course, you KNOW you lied your fucking ass off and don't have the balls to admit it.

I told you why I am supporting Bill Richardson.

Tell me why you hate animals so much.

Provide that quote. save the animals!!!

$1000!!!

It is FREE MONEY TO SAVE THE ANIMALS! Why wouldn't you do it?

Unless, of course, you KNOW you lied your fucking ass off and don't have the balls to admit it.

Bill what his name will be gone soon

What are the accomplishments of Hillary and Obama

Oh, is that why you don't want to talk about them - can't think of any?

Forum List

Back