Zogby - Dem Congress Rating Worst Ever

all of the men in ther race agree with you on the issues that matter most to you. some of them are actually hardcore conservatives. but you throw them under the bus.

Tell me. who will YOU vote for if Rudy does not get the nomination. Any chance You would be voting for the democrat? And if not, why not? Would it perhaps have to do with wanting your party to win in '08? :eusa_dance:

Since you can't talk about Hillary's accomplishments you have to attack Rudy

His track record and accomplishments show what a dunce Hillary is

That is all you have left MM

Since you can't talk about Hillary's accomplishments you have to attack Rudy

His track record and accomplishments show what a dunce Hillary is

That is all you have left MM

I am not attacking rudy at all. I asked you who you would vote for if Rudy did not get the nomination. I asked you if you thought you might vote for the democrat, and if not, why not.

that won't get you anywhere. start answering questions and then you'll have a right to expect folks to continue answering yours.

It really is that simple.

It is called common courtesy.

Come on MM, a man with your superiour intelligence can't list any of her accomplishments?

Well, since she does not have nay, that would make the job difficult

Come on MM, a man with your superiour intelligence can't list any of her accomplishments?

Well, since she does not have nay, that would make the job difficult

of course my intelligence is superior to yours...and of course I can list plenty of Hillary's accomplishments.... and I will gladly do so the minute you start politely participating in discussions by answering questions instead of just asking them. That really can't be that difficult to understand, can it? Even for someone with your limited intellectual horsepower....

whenever you're ready to participate, I'll answer more of your questions.

of course my intelligence is superior to yours...and of course I can list plenty of Hillary's accomplishments.... and I will gladly do so the minute you start politely participating in discussions by answering questions instead of just asking them. That really can't be that difficult to understand, can it? Even for someone with your limited intellectual horsepower....

whenever you're ready to participate, I'll answer more of your questions.

Translation - I can't find any so I am making them up. Give me more time please. My liberal ego is taklng a beating here

Translation - I can't find any so I am making them up. Give me more time please. My liberal ego is taklng a beating here

no translation required. my words spoke for themselves. you need to realize that message boards like this only work if there is a give and take between people. that is what the concept of "conversation" and "discussion" is all about. It goes back and forth. When all you do is pepper the board with your questions but never provide any answers to anyone else's questions, there is no real incentive to continue conversing or discussing.

Answer and you will receive answers.

no translation required. my words spoke for themselves. you need to realize that message boards like this only work if there is a give and take between people. that is what the concept of "conversation" and "discussion" is all about. It goes back and forth. When all you do is pepper the board with your questions but never provide any answers to anyone else's questions, there is no real incentive to continue conversing or discussing.

Answer and you will receive answers.

Why not save time and admit Hillary has nothing to run on except her last name and the kook lefts rabid hate for Pres Bush?

Why not save time and admit Hillary has nothing to run on except her last name and the kook lefts rabid hate for Pres Bush?

no time needed to save. the list of hillary's accomplishments is in a word document on my harddrive. a simple cut and paste brings it right here in an instant.

Well MM, I understand. You can't post her accomplishments when she does not have any

Yet you will vote for her anyway in Nov 08

she has many accomplishments. the word document on my harddrive listing them is a pretty big file. I am just waiting to cut and paste it here!

I hope that she is not my party's candidate in '08. I remain hopeful that Bill Richardson will start to gain some traction. But if he does not, I will most definitely vote for Hillary over any of the republicans in the race, because she comes closer to my set of beliefs than any republican in the race.

Can YOU name a potential match-up between a republican currently in the race and a democrat currently in the race where you would vote for the democrat over the republican?

she has many accomplishments. the word document on my harddrive listing them is a pretty big file. I am just waiting to cut and paste it here!

I hope that she is not my party's candidate in '08. I remain hopeful that Bill Richardson will start to gain some traction. But if he does not, I will most definitely vote for Hillary over any of the republicans in the race, because she comes closer to my set of beliefs than any republican in the race.

Can YOU name a potential match-up between a republican currently in the race and a democrat currently in the race where you would vote for the democrat over the republican?

You do not lie very well MM

I say again:

that really is an incredibly simple question.... you either list a democrat in the race who you would vote for over a republican in the race , or answer "no".

Forum List

Back