Zonation on Republicans wanting to join third party

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q5hmxyceUYQ]PJTV: No Jeb Bush and No Third Parties - YouTube[/ame]

This video to me is spot on with what is wrong with republican party now....I do feel we need to return to our roots and stop trying to out democrat the democrats....

Why in hell would anyone want to be like the party of slavery?

What "roots" do you think the Republican Party should "return" to?

The ones where they stop acting like the racist democrats and try to free the people from Progressive tyranny.

The ones where they stop acting like the racist democrats and try to free the people from Progressive tyranny.

That doesn't mean anything, just mindless partisan babble.

Be specific. What historical views and policies of the Republican Party do you think should be "returned" to?

Be specific. What historical views and policies of the Republican Party do you think should be "returned" to?

Do you understand what the thread is about???? Of course I am being partisan you fucking idiot the thread is about the REPUBLICAN PARTY not and democrat party. I will also gladly be partisan when to be otherwise to to agreee with the party of racism and slavery and the KKK and the Jim crow laws and the new lave pens called the ghetto.... the only difference being that the new chains are welfare.

Last edited:
PJTV: No Jeb Bush and No Third Parties - YouTube

This video to me is spot on with what is wrong with republican party now....I do feel we need to return to our roots and stop trying to out democrat the democrats....

Gotta love ZO.

I agree with him. They are wrong about a third party they have drank the poisoned water of the democrats. Democrats who claim that Republicans can't win because Obama won two elections only because he is black. Hell GWB won two elections.

IF the Republicans tell the story of the Republican party, the true story they will win. Formed opposing the racism and slavery of the democrat party. Supporting EVERY civil rights act from reconstruction. MLK's birthday. The EPA. Clean Water act. There are lots of good that came from the RNC.

On the other hand the DNC has this in their closet that they have yet to apologize for, Slavery, Jim Crow, Segregation, poll taxes, the KKK and what they have done to blacks today. What they are going to do to blacks with the immigration bill they want to pass is a damn shame. Thank goodness the Republicans are going to save the Union once again.

Do you understand what the thread is about???? Of course I am being partisan you fucking idiot the thread is about the REPUBLICAN PARTY not and democrat party. I will also gladly be partisan when to be otherwise to to agreee with the party of racism and slavery and the KKK and the Jim crow laws and the new lave pens called the ghetto.... the only difference being that the new chains are welfare.

It's rare that people openly admit to having no substance to their argument, as you have here.

It's rare that people openly admit to having no substance to their argument, as you have here.
No substance????? I guess the truth is lost on some...

Conservatism has been so demonized it's a tough sell. It's even more difficult to sell to the looters and moochers. But it's worked for a couple folks like Ted Cruz and Mike Lee so you can't discount it.

The Boehner clan, the check pants, Capital grill, country club plutocrats want nothing to do with anything that might screw with their stranglehold on power. They have sold their souls for campaign funds and future lobbying gigs. I still haven't figured out how they are replaced but they will doom America just about as fast as The Chicago Way Scumbag-in-Chief.

You stated in your OP that the Republican Party should "return to it's roots", yet you've been unable to tell me what those "roots" are, other than "Democrats are evil".

That's what I mean by "no substance".

It's no secret that both parties are in the business of trying to split the other party. A split to a 3rd party is a victory for the opposition. The problem is that the radical left and the ignorant democrat base misjudges the agenda of the Tea Party. Tea Party people are a relatively loosely organized movement of independent conservative voters who would support democrats but the democrat party is hopeless so they support the 2nd best chance at getting conservative candidates. Tea Party people are more aware of the political climate than the average voter and you can be sure that they will not waste their votes on a 3rd party candidate no matter what the tax exempt left wing propaganda entities try to cherry pick.

You stated in your OP that the Republican Party should "return to it's roots", yet you've been unable to tell me what those "roots" are, other than "Democrats are evil".

Watch the video

No.

I have no interest in listening to Alonzo Rachel's opinion, it holds no value to me.

I'm asking you to back up your statement. Are you able to think for yourself, or do you let Zo think for you?

Watch the video

No.

I have no interest in listening to Alonzo Rachel's opinion, it holds no value to me.

I'm asking you to back up your statement. Are you able to think for yourself, or do you let Zo think for you?
Thats what i thought to much a coward... In the simplest terms so your ignorant democrat brain can handle the republicans are the party who respects the constitutional republic that is the USA. Pro liberty and protection of our GOD given rights. The party of Civil rights. The party that fought the KKK democrats and the Jim Crow laws. The party that FREED the slaves. The party of Lincoln.

Watch the video

No.

Thats what i thought to much a coward... In the simplest terms so your ignorant democrat brain can handle the republicans are the party who respects the constitutional republic that is the USA. Pro liberty and protection of our GOD given rights. The party of Civil rights. The party that fought the KKK democrats and the Jim Crow laws. The party that FREED the slaves. The party of Lincoln.

When I say "substance", I mean specifics. Policies, platforms, etc.

Not rhetoric and platitudes.

No.

If you can't read why do you post in here?

Last edited:

If you can read why do you post in here?

Eh?

No.

In my opinion what you really want is a post that you can attack. So far what you got is rope a dope. Hell you must be a liberal you discount Zo's opinion without even hearing it. You hold his opinion with no regard yet an unknown, to you, poster you are more interested in? My thoughts are there is just a tad bit of racism going on.

Heèyyyyyy they got the wifi back up and running in the Stop-n-Rob for ya, good deal.

Last edited:

In my opinion what you really want is a post that you can attack.

More accurately, I want a post I can respond to. This is a discussion board, not The Drudge Report. I want to have a conversation with a conscious human, not watch videos of someone else's opinion.

So far what you got is rope a dope.

So far, I've gotten mindless parroting.

Hell you must be a liberal you discount Zo's opinion without even hearing it.

I've heard it countless times before.

You hold his opinion with no regard yet an unknown, to you, poster you are more interested in?
Yes, I am much more interested in hearing a "real person" attempt to back up their arguments than I am in watching paid political hack's YouTube videos.

My thoughts are there is just a tad bit of racism going on.

That's the funniest Race Card I've seen played today.

Forum List

Back