Zonation on Republicans wanting to join third party

No.

I have no interest in listening to Alonzo Rachel's opinion, it holds no value to me.

I'm asking you to back up your statement. Are you able to think for yourself, or do you let Zo think for you?
Thats what i thought to much a coward... In the simplest terms so your ignorant democrat brain can handle the republicans are the party who respects the constitutional republic that is the USA. Pro liberty and protection of our GOD given rights. The party of Civil rights. The party that fought the KKK democrats and the Jim Crow laws. The party that FREED the slaves. The party of Lincoln.

:up: Thats why the repubs created and signed the *cough* "patriot" act & DHS & your side cheered them on w/ the "if you're not doing anything wrong, what do you have to worry about" :rolleyes:
Obama abolished the patriot act?

PJTV: No Jeb Bush and No Third Parties - YouTube

This video to me is spot on with what is wrong with republican party now....I do feel we need to return to our roots and stop trying to out democrat the democrats....

Why in hell would anyone want to be like the party of slavery?
I thought you said that you were going away for good.

Nope... I guess you still haven't learned reading comprehension yet... Did the great and mighty Paul not give you a brain yet?

That doesn't mean anything, just mindless partisan babble.

Be specific. What historical views and policies of the Republican Party do you think should be "returned" to?

Do you understand what the thread is about???? Of course I am being partisan you fucking idiot the thread is about the REPUBLICAN PARTY not and democrat party. I will also gladly be partisan when to be otherwise to to agreee with the party of racism and slavery and the KKK and the Jim crow laws and the new lave pens called the ghetto.... the only difference being that the new chains are welfare.

If you want to change what’s wrong with the GOP, republicans should start with not being ignorant and stupid, as demonstrated by this post.

It is amazing how ignorant you democrats are about your own party,.

I'm afraid I can't watch videos so I'm still at a loss as to what these "roots" are that the GOP is supposed to be returning to. Perhaps someone could point to some public opinion polls that support the policies ideas that are at the "root" of where the OP thinks the GOP needs to be?

Well, the GOP needs to institute some sort of change.

Being the Legitimate Rape Party hostile to privacy rights for women, equal protection rights for same-sex couples, and due process rights immigrants is clearly not working out.
Is that how you see it? Since you are from the pro killing babies party?

Not nearly as amazing as a stop-n-rob clerk presumptuous enough to think that he has any business trying to school better educated and better informed souls on subjects in which he is totally unprepared and unlettered.

For your assistance I have linked the polysyllabic word to its definition.

Last edited:
Not nearly as amazing as a stop-n-rob clerk presumptuous enough to think that he has any business trying to school better educated and better informed souls on subjects in which he is totally unprepared and unlettered.

my betters? you pedantic ass do you think that because you wear tinfoil hats that makes you smarter than mee? stay in your mama's basement jerking off to pictures of Ron Paul

Last edited:

my betters? you pedantic ass do you think that because you wear tinfoil hats that makes you smarter than mee? stay in your mama's basement jerking off to pictures of Ron Paul
Pedantic? Was that in the National Enquirer crossword puzzle or something? Sonny you make Truthmattersnot and Rabbit seem scholarly by comparison, which makes your arguments, even on the rare occasion that you veer into the same neighborhood wherein resides accuracy, invalid from the start. When your education and experience on matters of history and politics surpass your currently limited scope, perhaps then you can be taken seriously rather than being the subject of ridicule.
Though I simply pointed out that those you have contended with here are better educated and better informed, I did not refer to the them as your "betters". Saying so was unnecessary.

Pedantic? Was that in the National Enquirer crossword puzzle or something? Sonny you make Truthmattersnot and Rabbit seem scholarly by comparison, which makes your arguments, even on the rare occasion that you veer into the same neighborhood wherein resides accuracy, invalid from the start. When your education and experience on matters of history and politics surpass your currently limited scope, perhaps then you can be taken seriously rather than being the subject of ridicule.
Though I simply pointed out that those you have contended with here are better educated and better informed, I did not refer to the them as your "betters". Saying so was unnecessary.
Why dont you stay on subject or at the very least stop trying to derail it with your childish behavior.

Last edited:
PJTV: No Jeb Bush and No Third Parties - YouTube

This video to me is spot on with what is wrong with republican party now....I do feel we need to return to our roots and stop trying to out democrat the democrats....

Why in hell would anyone want to be like the party of slavery?

Your about as swift as those guys still fighting the Civil War.

Its called knowing my history and your party. Only fools think some magic switch happened after LB " I will get those ******* voting democrat for years"J Finally signed civil rights law after voting no on the same bill three times. Him and Kennedy and Bryd are all what the Democrat party is about and that's keeping black american poor and stupid and mad at the wrong party.

Are you under the impression that this is the only video that Alonzo Rachel has ever released?
Not at all. But this is the only one in which he says the things he says in this one.

All black Republicans really ARE interchangeable to you, aren't they?

No. All pundits are.
You should probably just go ahead and state the obvious: You never watched this video, and you've never watched any other ZoNation videos.

Because you just KNOW what black conservatives say.

Are you under the impression that this is the only video that Alonzo Rachel has ever released?
Not at all. But this is the only one in which he says the things he says in this one.

On edit: It's Alfonzo Rachel. Someone who's seen his videos should know that.

You're right, I spelled his name wrong.

Somehow, that must make me racist, right?
Nope. But it makes your claim that you've seen other videos of his less than credible.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AV_d-If5CiY]ZoNATION: A 2nd Look at 3rd Parties and The Risk of Being Divided and Conquered - YouTube[/ame]

He recaps the subject and is even more accurate about the party.

Last edited:

On edit: It's Alfonzo Rachel. Someone who's seen his videos should know that.

Nope. But it makes your claim that you've seen other videos of his less than credible.

No, it doesn't. He's never spelled his name in any of the videos I've seen.

Its not like we believe you actually watched a video of a black conservative....We all know how democrats feel about black conservatives...We all know to you he is just a uppity N*****

Its not like we believe you actually watched a video of a black conservative....We all know how democrats feel about black conservatives...We all know to you he is just a uppity N*****

Do your really not see how ridiculous statements like this are?

You guys scream and yell about "liberals" playing the race card, then as soon as you have an opportunity to, you do exactly the same.

You guys scream and yell about "liberals" playing the race card, then as soon as you have an opportunity to, you do exactly the same.

Pointing out hypocrisy of you Klukers never gets old.

Pointing out hypocrisy of you Klukers never gets old.

I'm beginning to think you don't understand what "hypocrisy" means.

Forum List

Back