Zonation on Republicans wanting to join third party

Actually other then the slavery parts it would be good if the democrat party did return to its roots. Instead it is traveling down the road to insanity.

Besides, presenting both sides is something bad to liberals?

Last edited:
So, you're saying that the Republican Party platform of today should go back to it's "roots", and demand that slavery not be introduced to Kansas?

No, I am saying that the Republican party is already there. What people have to quit doing is drinking the liberal poisoned kool ade. The right hasn't moved the left has moved so far left they can't see the middle, not that they ever cared about middle ground. And yes, slavery in Kansas or anywhere else is opposed by the Republican party. Especially the brand of slavery being sold by the liberal left today.

Last edited:
:lol:

Somehow, you managed to trump Freewill's Race Card. Good job!

I'm going to bookmark this post.
You do that, if it helps you ignore the left's racism. Gaea knows that takes some doing.

You should quit while you're behind.

Somehow, you've managed to carve out a position that's even sillier than lefties who claim all opposition to Obama is based in racism.
Are you denying there are racists on the left? Because that would be amazingly stupid. Are you amazingly stupid?

You do that, if it helps you ignore the left's racism. Gaea knows that takes some doing.

Somehow, you've managed to carve out a position that's even sillier than lefties who claim all opposition to Obama is based in racism.
Are you denying there are racists on the left? Because that would be amazingly stupid. Are you amazingly stupid?

Since I've said nothing of the sort, that implies that either you're confusing my posts with the voices in your head, or you're attempting to dodge your way out of looking like a fool.

Which is it?

Watch the video

No.

I have no interest in listening to Alonzo Rachel's opinion, it holds no value to me.

I'm asking you to back up your statement. Are you able to think for yourself, or do you let Zo think for you?
Thats what i thought to much a coward... In the simplest terms so your ignorant democrat brain can handle the republicans are the party who respects the constitutional republic that is the USA. Pro liberty and protection of our GOD given rights. The party of Civil rights. The party that fought the KKK democrats and the Jim Crow laws. The party that FREED the slaves. The party of Lincoln.

:up: Thats why the repubs created and signed the *cough* "patriot" act & DHS & your side cheered them on w/ the "if you're not doing anything wrong, what do you have to worry about" :rolleyes:

Since I've said nothing of the sort, that implies that either you're confusing my posts with the voices in your head, or you're attempting to dodge your way out of looking like a fool.

Which is it?
Neither, of course. My posts in this thread illustrate the racism on the left.

You've objected to that.

That's why I asked if you're denying there are racists on the left.

So...are you?

Which is it?

You've objected to that.

So...are you?

No, your posts in this thread weakly attempt to paint ALL disagreement with Alonzo Rachel as "racism" - and that was what I objected to.

And no - I have never denied that there are racists on the left.

Which is it?

You've objected to that.

So...are you?

No, your posts in this thread weakly attempt to paint ALL disagreement with Alonzo Rachel as "racism" - and that was what I objected to.
Man, you sure do like to dictate what people mean, don't you?

I wish I was a prog, and could therefore read minds...
Good for you! You're not totally hopeless! :clap2:

You've objected to that.

So...are you?

It doesn't take any psychic powers to see this post as a weak attempt at playing the race card:

What he's saying is, "Black Republicans all look the same to me."

The ones where they stop acting like the racist democrats and try to free the people from Progressive tyranny.

That doesn't mean anything, just mindless partisan babble.

Be specific. What historical views and policies of the Republican Party do you think should be "returned" to?

Do you understand what the thread is about???? Of course I am being partisan you fucking idiot the thread is about the REPUBLICAN PARTY not and democrat party. I will also gladly be partisan when to be otherwise to to agreee with the party of racism and slavery and the KKK and the Jim crow laws and the new lave pens called the ghetto.... the only difference being that the new chains are welfare.

If you want to change what’s wrong with the GOP, republicans should start with not being ignorant and stupid, as demonstrated by this post.

It doesn't take any psychic powers to see this post as a weak attempt at playing the race card:

Oh, thanks, that reminds me!

You said, "I've heard it countless times before."

But you didn't watch the video.

So how do you know what he said, unless all black Republicans are interchangeable to you?

So how do you know what he said, unless all black Republicans are interchangeable to you?

Are you under the impression that this is the only video that Alonzo Rachel has ever released?

Are you under the impression that this is the only video that Alonzo Rachel has ever released?
Not at all. But this is the only one in which he says the things he says in this one.

All black Republicans really ARE interchangeable to you, aren't they?

On edit: It's Alfonzo Rachel. Someone who's seen his videos should know that.

Last edited:

Not at all. But this is the only one in which he says the things he says in this one.

No. All pundits are.

On edit: It's Alfonzo Rachel. Someone who's seen his videos should know that.

You're right, I spelled his name wrong.

Somehow, that must make me racist, right?

I'm afraid I can't watch videos so I'm still at a loss as to what these "roots" are that the GOP is supposed to be returning to. Perhaps someone could point to some public opinion polls that support the policies ideas that are at the "root" of where the OP thinks the GOP needs to be?

I'm afraid I can't watch videos so I'm still at a loss as to what these "roots" are that the GOP is supposed to be returning to. Perhaps someone could point to some public opinion polls that support the policies ideas that are at the "root" of where the OP thinks the GOP needs to be?

That's what I've been saying this whole thread, but apparently that makes me racist.

Well, the GOP needs to institute some sort of change.

Being the Legitimate Rape Party hostile to privacy rights for women, equal protection rights for same-sex couples, and due process rights immigrants is clearly not working out.

Forum List

Back