01/06 Domestic terror alert

Jeez people, do we really have to be so hostile in every facet of life?

My gut tells me that we are only seeing the tip of an (I think explosive) iceberg. USMB rules (though loosely enforced) and the fear of being reported to the FBI are about the only thing keeping the genie in the bottle here, as far as I can tell.

Am I projecting about that?

You tell me.
I think you're projecting. I'm not one of the yahoos wanting to go out in the street and punch someone, but I base this on the fact that if people were really serious about revolting, they would not be broadcasting it. Not even anonymously.

LoL.

"Punch someone."

That's rich.

PS. Way to miss the point.

My gut tells me that we are only seeing the tip of an (I think explosive) iceberg. USMB rules (though loosely enforced) and the fear of being reported to the FBI are about the only thing keeping the genie in the bottle here, as far as I can tell.

You tell me.
I think you're projecting. I'm not one of the yahoos wanting to go out in the street and punch someone, but I base this on the fact that if people were really serious about revolting, they would not be broadcasting it. Not even anonymously.

LoL.

"Punch someone."

That's rich.

So you're dreaming of shooting those AR's, huh? Setting off some bombs, maybe?

These lunatics need to be incarcerated for life.

Why? I thought you digged violent protests?
Dug
Dig

Rightwing violence will hit an all time high under Biden's administration. I think that's a given.
Kind of like how leftwing violence hit an all time high under President Trump?
It did? You must not remember 68
Yes it’s much worse now.
That assessment is as comical as it is stupid. But it's in no way surprising.

Compare levels of damage. 68 was less than 1/15 the damage

Rightwing violence will hit an all time high under Biden's administration. I think that's a given.
Yes it’s much worse now.

Not adjusted for inflation...68 was much more destructive

Yes it’s much worse now.

Not adjusted for inflation...68 was much more destructive

Not even close.

I like the proud boys-- they do keep the the terrorists in the left guessing.

I certainly hope so.
May I ask why?

Incessant verbal bickering is too tedious. It's too much like being married. Nothing ever develops in complacency.

Plus, it's been 150 years since the last time we had a good national slobberknocker. Maybe it's time we did it again.

Another way to say it is it is time for both sides to put up or shut the hell up for once!

It seems OP has a gay obsession with proud boys and likes real men, not soy boys.
1609582333833.jpeg

That+soy+face+lmao+_d69489358977e5132d718873447f8ab6.jpg

De9HcnTUcAAPUIX.jpg

tp-US-composite-Portland-Mugshots-1.jpg

may-30-mugshots-2.png

NINTCHDBPICT000613306505.jpg

Where is George Floyd babysitting Trayvon?

I certainly hope so.
May I ask why?

Incessant verbal bickering is too tedious. It's too much like being married. Nothing ever develops in complacency.

Plus, it's been 150 years since the last time we had a good national slobberknocker. Maybe it's time we did it again.

Another way to say it is it is time for both sides to put up or shut the hell up for once!
No, another way to say it is to tell the right wing to shut the fuck up.

I certainly hope so.
May I ask why?

Personally I believe all sides need to take a pill and chill and ask themselves how many times can we keep on making false claims?

When Trump won in 2016 I accepted it and when Biden won in 2020 I accepted it and when the next GOP win in 2024 I will accept it...

Neither side can accept when they lose and neither side can take a moment and not gloat when their candidate win...

So maybe all sides need to calm the rhetoric and ask themselves if what they are saying and doing will change a damn thing and the answer should be no!

I certainly hope so.
May I ask why?

Personally I believe all sides need to take a pill and chill and ask themselves how many times can we keep on making false claims?

When Trump won in 2016 I accepted it and when Biden won in 2020 I accepted it and when the next GOP win in 2024 I will accept it...

Neither side can accept when they lose and neither side can take a moment and not gloat when their candidate win...

So maybe all sides need to calm the rhetoric and ask themselves if what they are saying and doing will change a damn thing and the answer should be no!

I don't recall very many liberals stating that because Hillary lost, it's time for armed conflict. A lot of the rhetoric was over-the-top about the world coming to an end and all but I don't recall a bunch of liberals talking about hoping for armed battle.

You tell me.

LoL.

"Punch someone."

That's rich.

So you're dreaming of shooting those AR's, huh? Setting off some bombs, maybe?
he chooses life as a hypocritical sanctimonious scumbag.

I certainly hope so.
May I ask why?

I don't recall very many liberals stating that because Hillary lost, it's time for armed conflict. A lot of the rhetoric was over-the-top about the world coming to an end and all but I don't recall a bunch of liberals talking about hoping for armed battle.
LOL leftists were routinely attacking people leaving Trump rallies before Hillary lost.

I certainly hope so.
May I ask why?

so called "liberals" routinely attacked people leaving Trump rallies before Hillary lost. Insert Bolshevik/Antifa for "liberal".

I certainly hope so.
May I ask why?

LOL leftists were routinely attacking people leaving Trump rallies before Hillary lost.

I certainly hope so.
May I ask why?

so called "liberals" routinely attacked people leaving Trump rallies before Hillary lost. Insert Bolshevik/Antifa for "liberal".

LOL...you need a history lesson if you're equating this to the Bolsheviks or guys like James fields who travel across several states to take place in riot in charlottesville put on by the Proud Boys... You remember conservative hero James Fields right?

I certainly hope so.
May I ask why?

I certainly hope so.
May I ask why?

LOL...you need a history lesson if you're equating this to the Bolsheviks or guys like James fields who travel across several states to take place in riot in charlottesville put on by the Proud Boys... You remember conservative hero James Fields right?
Not a riot and that event was organized by Leftist Jason Kessler so leftists would freak out, which they did the next day when they guy in the car rammed those folks. Kessler paid for and bussed people in with those tiki torches. It was fake AF. And guess what this has nothing to do with violent bolsheviks attacking people leaving Trump rallies in cities all over the country.

Why?

Forum List

Back