.02% chance of death.... thats what we are destroying our nation over

It makes one think there might be ulterior and maybe even nefarious motives.

The old adage, “Follow the money,” might apply.

Yeah, Trump is funnelling millions to big corporations. He wants to keep this going so he and his buddies can loot the treasury. No oversight on the distribution. Trump fired the IG doing oversight. That's dirty as hell.
80F5A259-DC43-4C9F-B59C-D33702DB9E80.jpeg

The annoying orange didn’t write the welfare bill recently passed and isn’t writing the $2T next one.

That is the weapon of choice for the left. That is the manner in which we will cause the total collapse of our own nation.

The fact that most people never even know they've had the virus and they recover from their symptomless death sentence of .02% means what in the big picture?

Do you refuse to get behind the wheel of a car because of the risk of death?
Do you refuse to live ANYWHERE where natural disasters regularly threaten lives?
Do you refuse to fly on a plane because of the risk of crashing?
Do you refuse to go swimming because of the risk of drowning?

I'm guessing you answered no to all those yet for some inexplicable reason you are scared to death of a viruse with a super low mortality rate...

Why?

Using a bit of common sense leads me to the conclusion that many are doing it to hurt Trump.

Yeah more will get sick. That is the nature of life and the risks it has ALWAYS posed. The mortality rate is still absurdly low for the archaic reactions of the left.
This statistic is brought to you by a guy in a message board who goes by the name of Grampa something.
So why is a statistic brought to you by some guy on a message boards called pyetro any better?

That is the weapon of choice for the left. That is the manner in which we will cause the total collapse of our own nation.

The fact that most people never even know they've had the virus and they recover from their symptomless death sentence of .02% means what in the big picture?

Do you refuse to live ANYWHERE where natural disasters regularly threaten lives?

I'm guessing you answered no to all those yet for some inexplicable reason you are scared to death of a viruse with a super low mortality rate...

Why?

Using a bit of common sense leads me to the conclusion that many are doing it to hurt Trump.

Yeah more will get sick. That is the nature of life and the risks it has ALWAYS posed. The mortality rate is still absurdly low for the archaic reactions of the left.
This statistic is brought to you by a guy in a message board who goes by the name of Grampa something.
I have a 99% of death reading some of your posts.

The liltle son is correct.

Why?

Thread seven thousand by a blob supporter based on the flawed premise that a politician will self destruct to hurt the blob. I guess when their your lord and master is a total failure like the blob has been...they have to invent excuses.

Yeah, Trump is funnelling millions to big corporations. He wants to keep this going so he and his buddies can loot the treasury. No oversight on the distribution. Trump fired the IG doing oversight. That's dirty as hell.
What a twisted creature you are.

So you wont object when he says, "enough of this nonsense. Return to business as usual" (I have)

0.02% of the entire country today has died as a result of COVID. That’s out of everyone, not just the infected.
Congrats, you have passed 4th grade math!
The point is, that this isn’t over. It’s actually a long way from being over. We aren’t shutting down the country because of the people that HAVE died. We are doing it to protect the people that WILL die. We are fighting to prevent 0.02% from becoming 0.1% or 1%.
No, we are not. The policy is wrong and will cost more lives than if no policy had been put in place.

Why?

What family members and friends are you offering as tribute?
We all go out daily. There are no cowards in my family

Why?

1589549119822.png

How many are we supposed to sacrifice on your Alter Of Corona Fear because they won't go to the hospital for other medical reasons because of your Corona Fear or they commit suicide because they lose everything during the Corona Fear lock down?

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 336367
The annoying orange didn’t write the welfare bill recently passed and isn’t writing the $2T next one.
Yeah...he's just a nobody that people are paying too much attention to. Not as if he holds any position of authority or anything.

Why?

View attachment 336371

How many are we supposed to sacrifice on your Alter Of Corona Fear because they won't go to the hospital for other medical reasons out of fear or because they commit suicide because they lose everything during the lock down?

*****SMILE*****

Alter? Freudian?

Why?

I'll feel more comfortable fully participating in the economy once there is the appropriate widespread testing, effective therapies and a vaccine. Right now we have none of that. I don't believe the Trump administration is capable, or even has any interest in providing any of that. And there is still much we do not know about this novel virus.

Plus Trump has convinced his cult followers that masks are for babies and social distancing is the devil.

So I think I'll hang back for awhile. But you do you, Grandpa. Go on and get a haircut and a tattoo. Cough all over each other. Touch your face. Shake hands. It'll be good for your immunity.

I'll feel more comfortable fully participating in the economy once there is the appropriate widespread testing, effective therapies and a vaccine
Thats funny shit right there.

1. Wide spread testing will only heighten your fear.
2 & 3. Haha, enjoy hiding under your bed until it's time to switch to your coffin

Why?

View attachment 336371

How many are we supposed to sacrifice on your Alter Of Corona Fear because they won't go to the hospital for other medical reasons out of fear or because they commit suicide because they lose everything during the lock down?

*****SMILE*****

Alter? Freudian?

1589549614893.png

Are you having difficulties with your Id?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Have you seen the NFL's re opening schedule plan?
It is eye opening.

In a nutshell the NFL is saying that if ONE STATE refuses to let a single team open they won't allow any team to open.
You think states are going to stop that MASSIVE pile of money to slip away? Then ask yourself if playing Football is "essential"

The NFL does approximately 8 billion in revenue. There are corporations that piss 8 billion. I think we need sports to boost morale more than anything. Not downplaying the financial significance of the NFL potentially shutting down, just saying other businesses are more important to the U.S. economy.
The decisions to open or close a team will be made at the city level and that amount of money is MASSIVE to a city who's revenue stream has all but dried up because of a lockdown that is self imposed.

Why are you complaining about the destruction of the American economy? Trump promised you that he would undo everything Obama did, and Obama's greatest achievement was the longest sustained recovery in the history of the nation.

Obamacare hasn't been completely destroyed yet, but the economy has been. Promise kept!!!

No. I don't believe there is a nefarious motive.

It's simply their ideology. To the left-wing, and the toddlerism belief that mommy government will save us with her tits, this is what they believe.

They believe government can fix all. Government can save all. Government can prevent all bad from happening in the universe. To the toddler left-wingers, mommy government will fix all and save us from the big bad Corona.

And you also see this, with their blind unthinking acceptance of any proclamation from anyone who is called an "expert".

So no, it's not some grand evil scheme. You guys are putting way to much credit into mindless politicians, who are doing whatever they can to make themselves look better.

No this is simply the sad pathetic truth of how Americans as a culture have degenerated into a bunch of mentally disabled toddlers still trying to suckle mommy governments tits for protection, even into their 50s and 60s.

Americans have turned into adult babies. It's that simple. That's what we are seeing here.

I'll feel more comfortable fully participating in the economy once there is the appropriate widespread testing, effective therapies and a vaccine
Thats funny shit right there.

1. Wide spread testing will only heighten your fear.
2 & 3. Haha, enjoy hiding under your bed until it's time to switch to your coffin
Awww, you don't need to worry about me, bless your heart. I certainly am not worried about you.

I'm fine. I was prepared. I have not suffered so far and have not gone without anything. Not even toilet paper or hand sanitizer.

I go out for essentials and take the appropriate and necessary precautions. I listen to the doctors and the science.

But don't worry Grampa, I won't try to stop you from following your gut.

Why?

I'll feel more comfortable fully participating in the economy once there is the appropriate widespread testing, effective therapies and a vaccine. Right now we have none of that. I don't believe the Trump administration is capable, or even has any interest in providing any of that. And there is still much we do not know about this novel virus.

Plus Trump has convinced his cult followers that masks are for babies and social distancing is the devil.

So I think I'll hang back for awhile. But you do you, Grandpa. Go on and get a haircut and a tattoo. Cough all over each other. Touch your face. Shake hands. It'll be good for your immunity.

Let's shut down the economy until there is a Vaccine for AIDs too.

We'd be a third world country by now, if we had shut down the economy since the 1980s waiting for a vaccine.

You don't know if there is going to be a vaccine. You don't know if there is going to be a treatment for the infected. You don't even know if there will actually be a wide spread effective method for testing.

You don't know any of that. How many people have to lose their lives, to saticify your demands that may never be met?

Don't you care? You don't give a crap about people dying, as long as you get what you want?

Doesn't that make you a selfish uncaring bastard?

Why?

Let's shut down the economy until there is a Vaccine for AIDs too.

We'd be a third world country by now, if we had shut down the economy since the 1980s waiting for a vaccine.

You don't know if there is going to be a vaccine. You don't know if there is going to be a treatment for the infected. You don't even know if there will actually be a wide spread effective method for testing.

You don't know any of that. How many people have to lose their lives, to saticify your demands that may never be met?

Don't you care? You don't give a crap about people dying, as long as you get what you want?

Doesn't that make you a selfish uncaring bastard?
I'm not demanding anything, dotard.

I am telling you what *I* will do. I will follow the recommendations of doctors and science.

You can do whatever the hell you want. Lick a toilet, suck your fingers, cough in each other's mouths, share cigarettes.

Why?

This study showed that in April alone, a month where there was a lockdown 72000 people more people died than your standard April. It's a method of estimating the true death toll that more countries employ. Basic math and a bit of common sense should make you be able to draw a conclusion here don't you think?

Forum List

Back