0rwellian Trump: "What you're seeing..is not what is happening"

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Believe me and not your lying eyes.

Only fools believe anything this Putin wannabe has to say. Ignorance is strength to the Trumpist.

We have never had a president that hates the truth and all democratic values as this moron. Trump may be a moron but he seems to have an insidious instinct for Orwellian principals.

Trumplicans knell to this false messiah of theirs while he takes this nation down the road to perdition.

People Are Comparing This Trump Quote to George Orwell

Last edited:
Only fools believe anything this Putin wannabe has to say. Ignorance is strength to the Trumpist.

We have never had a president that hates the truth and all democratic values as this moron. Trump may be a moron but he seems to have an insidious instinct for Orwellian principals.

Trumplicans knell to this false messiah of theirs while he takes this nation down the road to perdition.

George Orwell was a prophet when it comes to the Administration of The Donald.

Orwell saw the future where words mean nothing. Trump wants the American people to buy into his false reality. Trumpists lemmings will follow Trump off the cliff. We need some kind of national deprogramming for the pathetic trumpist.

Orwell saw the future where words mean nothing. Trump wants the American people to buy into his false reality. Trumpists lemmings will follow Trump off the cliff. We need some kind of national deprogramming for the pathetic trumpist.
You're talking about a crowd that when shown evidence which is contrary to their beliefs, they become more entrenched in those beliefs. I say, "Fuck'em!" They're the minority. And they will be shown the door this fall.

Yes, keep calling us fools.
It worked so well the last time.

Whether one is a fool or not depends on whether one believes Trump or his lying eyes?

Last edited:

Time for their medications I'm thinkin... :wink_2:

2wdygwm.jpg

Whether one is a fool or not depends on whether one believes Trump or his lying eyes?

Trump may be the greatest thing to happen to this country since the Revolutionary War.

View attachment 206858

Another absolutely inane Hillary deflection. Get off your Trump drug and deal with what Trump is saying, provided you are not afraid to face reality.

Trump may be the greatest thing to happen to this country since the Revolutionary War.
It was against Trumpian type authoritarian acts that the revolution was fought in the first place.

You mean to post Obama, right?

View attachment 206858

View attachment 206858

Another absolutely inane Hillary deflection. Get off your Trump drug and deal with what Trump is saying, provided you are not afraid to face reality.

After that OP you have the nerve to call my post inane... pleased to meet you Johnlaw, your a funny guy...

It was against Trumpian type authoritarian acts that the revolution was fought in the first place.

Democrats were sure pissed after Republicans freed the Democrats slaves..

View attachment 206858

View attachment 206858

After that OP you have the nerve to call my post inane... pleased to meet you Johnlaw, your a funny guy...
Nice to meet you. What does Hillary have to do with Trump's comments? Is she president? Was she ever president? Is she currently making policy?

View attachment 206858

View attachment 206858

Imagine if you will, the outrage Trump would be exposed to if he weaponized the IRS to shut down his opponents, if he spied on many reporters, and if he ruthlessly attacked the AP and specific reporters?

Somehow the prior POTUS gets a pass.

View attachment 206858

View attachment 206858

Imagine if you will, the outrage Trump would be exposed to if he weaponized the IRS to shut down his opponents, if he spied on many reporters, and if he ruthlessly attacked the AP and specific reporters?

I wonder if it is possible to keep Trump supporters on message for at least one post without deflection. Who do you believe Trump or your lyin' eyes?

Nothing orwellian about him. In fact the whole Putin controls Trump thing is what requires doublethink. How else can one think Trump is giving Putin what he wants while supporting fracking and larger oil and gas exploration (which hurts Russia), supporting Ukraine (which hurts Russia), trying to strengthen NATO (which hurts Russia). and on and on.

Before you try to reference Orwell, ask yourself, where are the Thought Police? if you can't find them, then Orwell doesn't apply.

View attachment 206858

View attachment 206858

Imagine if you will, babbling fake news liberals leading the death march of the Democratic Party..

Last edited:

Nothing orwellian about him. In fact the whole Putin controls Trump thing is what requires doublethink. How else can one think Trump is giving Putin what he wants while supporting fracking and larger oil and gas exploration (which hurts Russia), supporting Ukraine (which hurts Russia), trying to strengthen NATO (which hurts Russia). and on and on.

Before you try to reference Orwell, ask yourself, where are the Thought Police? if you can't find them, then Orwell doesn't apply.
Putin's aim is to bring chaos and disruption to the US. To increase in-fighting and weaken us internally. Putin knows how to
manipulate Trump. How you can say Trump is trying to strengthen NATO when NATO is more torn and divided than at anytime in its 75 year history is beyond me

Trump's language is strictly Orwellian as his Administrations attempts to whitewash his meeting with Putin.

Forum List

Back