$1.2 Trillion Infrastructure Spending- Name One Project

:rofl:

You are one pathetic pathological liar.

{OK, you read that guy's post and tell me why a mail carrier appears to ingest the knowledge from the mail they are carrying, weirdo.}

Post 296.

You Nazis are in fact quite insane.

tenor.gif
I never claimed he was a mail carrier. I responded to the contents of another post.

No, me directly quoting you claiming he is a mail carrier doesn't prove anything because Uber Alles Democrat.

:rofl:

Fucking Nazi retard.
You did not quote me calling anyone a mail carrier. I'm sorry you don't comprehend the language. I was responding to someone's opinion of what a mail carrier knows. I have no idea what the guy does.

This is all very unimportant which naturally means it's right up your ally.

You did not quote me calling anyone a mail carrier. I'm sorry you don't comprehend the language. I was responding to someone's opinion of what a mail carrier knows. I have no idea what the guy does.

This is all very unimportant which naturally means it's right up your ally.

Zat rite, Nazi

{OK, you read that guy's post and tell me why a mail carrier appears to ingest the knowledge from the mail they are carrying, weirdo.}

Fucking psycho....

It's a quote from YOU, psychopath.

Somebody else made the claim. I replied to that post.

EDIT: This is so dumb, why are you going down this weird tangent?

This is my post to you:

OK, you read that guy's post and tell me why a mail carrier appears to ingest the knowledge from the mail they are carrying, weirdo.
What claim am I making?

This is my post to you:

OK, you read that guy's post and tell me why a mail carrier appears to ingest the knowledge from the mail they are carrying, weirdo.
What claim am I making?

You claimed he is a mail carrier, then doubled, tripled, and quadrupled down..

This is my post to you:

What claim am I making?
You don't really expect them to back up their words, do you?

I get this pretty much every day: They spit out a fantasy and I ask them to provide either examples or proof. Then they run like scared little bunnies. This is a constant. They may not realize that the stories they create in their alternate universe don't translate to Normal World.

I get this pretty much every day: They spit out a fantasy and I ask them to provide either examples or proof. Then they run like scared little bunnies. This is a constant. They may not realize that the stories they create in their alternate universe don't translate to Normal World.

We don't really expect you to read the fucking thread.

C'mon, it's your team.....

Yeah, I see it a lot too. But this one is so pointless.

When do you ever backup your words, Mack? You generally just make some snide comment and then run away.

Bullshit. It's a bipartsan plan and the op is simply lazy and stupid.

It's no different than any "spending bill." It authorizes expending money for projects that are submitted to executive agencies. You congress critters do not do engineering. That said, the Miss gop senator voting in favor explicitly expects fixing the capital city's water infrastructure and, I hope, further road and barge improvements for trucking and shipping goods from both a gulfshore port as well as the Miss. River. I'm curious as to whether the Corp of Engineers will finish Miss R flooding prevention.

And I assume Kentucky will finally get to replace the interstate bridge that burned but that McConnell never got around to voting to replace with the tax cuts.
Stop bending over your dog and pay attention! That bridge was repaired in about 6 weeks. You need to learn instead of running off at the mouth!

Forum List

Back