$1.5 Million in Cash in Crooks' 3 Overseas Encrypted Bank Accounts - FBI involvement ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I can tell you that 20 year old Thomas Crooks did not make $1.5 Million working as busboy in a nursing home. Somebody got that money to him for doing something very drastic. Hey, what a coincidence. He just got shot dead for trying to assassinate President Trump.

Further fueling speculations that Crooks did not act alone, and was paid to shoot Trump, is that Crooks used encrypted messaging applications. What 20 year old kid does that ? And for what reason ?

Adding to this is that an unidentified person who visited an FBI office in Washington DC, also frequently visited Crooks' home before the shooting.

Interesting also is that an Iranian plot to assassinate Trump was uncovered just weeks before the shooting. Was one of these international encrypted accounts money from Iran ? And the Secret Service knew about this Iranian plot yet chose to turn down requests for additional Secret Service protection.

There is a list of discrepancies that exist pertaining to Trump's protection, or glaring lack of it (see video 1:45 - 7:05) serious questions have been rased about the FBI's internal processes, as well as their ability (or willingness) to handle their assigned duties. Congressional hearings have been held and scheduled to investigate the FBI & Secret Service,.

The big question. Could Crooks have been working for the FBI, as his parents claim he was ? If it is determined that this is the case, then the ramifications would be huge, as the FBI is headed by Christopher Wray, and governed by the DOJ, headed by Merritt Garland and Joe Biden.

Also interesting are some things emanating from the Congress. Democrat congressman Bennie Thompson proposed a bill to strip Secret Service protection from convicted felons (which would have technically included Trump) leading some observers to believe that the assassination attempt was planned by Democrats.

Jacqueline Marsaw, of Bennie Thompson's staff posted on Facebook >> "I don't condone violence, but please get you some shooting lessons, so you don't miss next time. oops, that wasn't me talking."

Well, yes it was her talking, and within her glaring mutilation of English grammar, was a clear "condone" and advocacy of violence, and cold-blooded murder.

Looking at the series of events (again watch the video) it is apparent that the Secret Service was not providing good quality of protection, whether from incompetence of deliberate. In the end, it is better to keep on having more questions than settling for easy answers.

Last edited:
I can tell you that 20 year old Thomas Crooks did not make $1.5 Million working as busboy in a nursing home. Somebody got that money to him for doing something very drastic. Hey, what a coincidence. He just got shot dead for trying to assassinate President Trump.

Further fueling speculations that Crooks did not act alone, and was paid to shoot Trump, is that Crooks used encrypted messaging applications. What 20 year old kid does that ? And for what reason ?

Adding to this is that an unidentified person who visited an FBI office in Washington DC, also frequently visited Crooks' home before the shooting.

Interesting also is that an Iranian plot to assassinate Trump was uncovered just weeks before the shooting. Was one of these international encrypted accounts money from Iran ? And the Secret Service knew about this Iranian plot yet chose to turn down requests for additional Secret Service protection.

There is a list of discrepancies that exist pertaining to Trump's protection, or glaring lack of it (see video 1:45 - 7:05) serious questions have been rased about the FBI's internal processes, as well as their ability to handle their assigned duties. Congressional hearings have been held and scheduled to investigate the FBI & Secret Service,.

The big question. Could Crooks have been working for the FBI, as his parents claim he was ? If it is determined that this is the case, then the ramifications would be huge, as the FBI is headed by Christopher Wray, and governed by the DOJ, headed by Merritt Garland and Joe Biden.

Also interesting are some things emanating from the Congress. Democrat congressman Bennie Thompson proposed a bill to strip Secret Service protection from convicted felons (which would have technically included Trump) leading sone to believe that the assassination attempt was planned by Democrats.

Jacqueline Marsaw, of Bennie Thompson's staff posted on Facebook >> "I don't condone violence, but please get you some shooting lessons, so you don't miss next time. oops, that wasn't me talking."

Well, yes it was her talking, and within her glaring mutilation of English grammar, was a clear "condone" and advocacy of violence, and cold-blooded murder.

Looking at the series of events (again watch the video) it is apparent that the Secret Service was not providing good quality of protection, whether from incompetence of deliberate. In the end, it is better to keep on having more questions than settling for easy answers.

if there is money we will find where it came from and you will accuse us of "lawfare" when we prosecute the conspirators. this investigation is still early, and is greatly hampered by the nda s of that emergency room crew that saved his life as that bloody stump of ear lobe was reattached, restoring the perfect symmetry to that genetically perfect and scarlessly healing head.

for the rest of you "proud boys", go ahead and take the money, but patsies don't get spend it. :

Wow. I had not heard this. . . it's actually true? wtf?

1723410892811.png

87314119-13645433-Marsaw_61_who_describes_herself_as_a_civil_rights_activist_has_s-a-4_1721259746837.jpg

". . . A Congressional staffer for Rep. Bennie Johnson, the ranking Democrat on the House Homeland Security which oversees the Secret Service, posted on Facebook: 'I don't condone violence but please get you some shooting lessons so you don't miss next time oops that wasn't me talking.'

Johnson had the sense to immediately terminate the employment of his homicide-adjacent aide but that wasn't guaranteed.

It was Johnson who tried to strip Trump of all Secret Service protection in the weeks before the attack. (Boy, that didn't age well.)

By 48 hours after the attack, any sense of sympathy for Trump or recognition of what an assassination of a presumptive party nominee in the middle of an election would have done to the fabric of the nation was completely lost.

On Monday, CNN contributor and former Biden White House communications director Kate Bedingfield was urging Democrats to 'turn their fire' on Trump.

Then, cue the conspiracy theories!

On the second night of the Republican National Convention, MSNBC analyst Michael Steele was questioning whether Trump was injured at all.

'It's been three days, going on four, since this horrific event occurred,' said Steele, '… and yet we've not received a medical report from the hospital, nor have we received a medical report from the campaign, or from the Trump organization about the extent of the damage to his ear.'

It's Ear-Gate. . . . "

There is a list of discrepancies that exist pertaining to Trump's protection, or glaring lack of it (see video 1:45 - 7:05) serious questions have been rased about the FBI's internal processes, as well as their ability (or willingness) to handle their assigned duties. Congressional hearings have been held and scheduled to investigate the FBI & Secret Service,.

Also interesting are some things emanating from the Congress. Democrat congressman Bennie Thompson proposed a bill to strip Secret Service protection from convicted felons (which would have technically included Trump) leading some observers to believe that the assassination attempt was planned by Democrats.

Win or lose the Traitors must be held to account

Watch the video. A very worthwhile 19 minutes.
Folks don't want to watch a twenty minute video, if we can't even find out who the hell made it.

:rolleyes:

It contains disinformation and misinformation. This thread should probably go to the conspiracy sub-forum.

1723411259975.png

1723411349016.png

Wow. I had not heard this. . . it's actually true? wtf?

View attachment 994096

87314119-13645433-Marsaw_61_who_describes_herself_as_a_civil_rights_activist_has_s-a-4_1721259746837.jpg

". . . A Congressional staffer for Rep. Bennie Johnson, the ranking Democrat on the House Homeland Security which oversees the Secret Service, posted on Facebook: 'I don't condone violence but please get you some shooting lessons so you don't miss next time oops that wasn't me talking.'

Johnson had the sense to immediately terminate the employment of his homicide-adjacent aide but that wasn't guaranteed.

It was Johnson who tried to strip Trump of all Secret Service protection in the weeks before the attack. (Boy, that didn't age well.)

By 48 hours after the attack, any sense of sympathy for Trump or recognition of what an assassination of a presumptive party nominee in the middle of an election would have done to the fabric of the nation was completely lost.

On Monday, CNN contributor and former Biden White House communications director Kate Bedingfield was urging Democrats to 'turn their fire' on Trump.

Then, cue the conspiracy theories!

On the second night of the Republican National Convention, MSNBC analyst Michael Steele was questioning whether Trump was injured at all.

'It's been three days, going on four, since this horrific event occurred,' said Steele, '… and yet we've not received a medical report from the hospital, nor have we received a medical report from the campaign, or from the Trump organization about the extent of the damage to his ear.'

It's Ear-Gate. . . . "
No limit to what can come out of the mouths of Democrats. Will they next claim the red liquid on Trump's face was ketchup ? :rolleyes:

Reminds me of the nonsense conspiracies we heard about JFK

Show me some actual evidence (not a You Tube video ) and I will listen
I just showed you actual evidence, and by disparaging youtube videos, you just showed your weakness as a USMB poster.

There are only two types of folks that would believe this twenty year old had a million-five and was still living at home, asking is dad for rides and permission to do things. . .

Someone that has never raised a teen aged son.

Someone that was never a twenty year old boy themselves.

:rolleyes:

So someone hired Crooks and paid him up front 1.5 million dollars to murder Trump? It seems they got taken, should have hired a proven hit man and not someone that couldn't hit the side of a barn. I think your high rent is clogging your thoughts.

Forum List

Back