1.5m streaming subscriptions cancelled

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Britain is switching off the likes of netflix in droves.

Cost of living has hardly started biting yet so I think there is more pain to come.

i think that the poor quality of films is a large part of it.

I asked Mrs T about this. I havent watched a Netflix show this year and it seems the only stuff she has watched are shows previously aired on the BBC.

Actually I watched the De Caprio meteor film a little while back.

Cost of living has hardly started biting yet so I think there is more pain to come.

I asked Mrs T about this. I havent watched a Netflix show this year and it seems the only stuff she has watched are shows previously aired on the BBC.

Lol, you know as well as anyone else they losing business because of the grooming they do. Groomers pretend it's all normal but its not, it's sick!

Excellent news. World inflation is all the faults of libturds. I hope you can't afford a GD tv before this is all over

Its not just netflix, all of them are losing trade.
It's simply too many of them to keep track of so the free market will do the picking and choosing on who survies or not.

Hell I was quite the movie theater hound before the covid shut them down....Now if I see a movie advertised I have to figure out if it's going to at a theater or on some streaming service or both.

Hopefully The Northman will be at the theater.

I never liked it because I don't have a "smart" tv, and I don't want to buy a new TV. I always would go to my friends house for netflix, hulu, etc.
You just need a Fire Stick and plug it into the TV.
I think you just need to have the HDMI slot on television to work and internet wifi of course.
Only about thirty bucks.

Forum List

Back