1/6 Defendants demand to be sent to GITMO

It was Q-Publicans that cause Abu Graib. Cons supported and condoned what happended.

Personally, I view torture in any form as wrong, regardless of who does it. Torture serves no purpose because in the end the person being tortured will say what the person who conducting the torture wants.
And now you support doing the same thing to United States citizens.

I guess you're good with the government treating American political prisoners worse than Muslim Terrorists.
Actually they should be treated like real American terrorists.

Frog marched on national TV across courtyards in shackles.
Tied to posts.
Hooded.
Bullet, by firing squad, straight in the heart.
Over, and over, and over again.

There.
That was easy.
That won't be happening again anytime soon.

Actually they should be treated like real American terrorists.

Frog marched on national TV across courtyards in shackles.
Tied to posts.
Hooded.
Bullet, by firing squad, straight in the heart.
Over, and over, and over again.

There.
That was easy.
That won't be happening again anytime soon.

I would favor having those fucker kneeling down in front of the Washington Monument. Hands tied behind their backs. Then as they kneeling in chill morning air, pissing and shitting themselves, a Military officer armed with a .45 pistol walks up behind them and puts one round in the back of fucking head. Each and every one of them, shot in back of head and their bodies dumped lime pit. Covered with dirt and then salted.

Then after that is done, charge the families for the cost of the bullet that killed them. That is how it should be done.

I would favor having those fucker kneeling down in front of the Washington Monument. Hands tied behind their backs. Then as they kneeling in chill morning air, pissing and shitting themselves, a Military officer armed with a .45 pistol walks up behind them and puts one round in the back of fucking head. Each and every one of them, shot in back of head and their bodies dumped lime pit. Covered with dirt and then salted.

Then after that is done, charge the families for the cost of the bullet that killed them. That is how it should be done.
Agreed.
But I think there may be Geneva Conventions to consider as protocol.
Other than that we are more or less in uncharted waters here.
How best to execute tried and duly convicted members of a failed coup, enemies of the nation, in the twenty-first century.
Hmmm......

The United States Of America now holds political prisoners for the first time every in our history and its the so called liberals doing it...
They always said it would be the conservatives that would do such a thing.... wrong.....

How so? You aware of the conditions in GITMO? I hear they have special interrogation rooms and inducements to talk. Good be a good way to get info about the marching orders they got from the WH, I guess.
Marching orders like these

dem_quotes_.jpg

No.
Criminal tresspass?
Yes.
Violent insurrection?
Yes
Seditios Conspiracy?
Yes.
But the people accused of trespassing are still in prison... are you okay with that?.... and there is no such thing as criminal trespassing in the law... you made that up for dramafacation....

But the people accused of trespassing are still in prison... are you okay with that?.... and there is no such thing as criminal trespassing in the law... you made that up for dramafacation....
The list of those pleading guilty is growing daily.
For those of you in Texas that means...if you plead guily it means you're uh.....kinda GUILTY.

I can get you a much more detailed list of each individual case if you insist upon arguing stupidity more.

The ONE thing you cannot do though is insuate some kind of "innocence" with these anti-U.S. traitors.

They're lucky they are only facing jail time rather than firing squads.

The list of those pleading guilty is growing daily.
For those of you in Texas that means...if you plead guily it means you're uh.....kinda GUILTY.

I can get you a much more detailed list of each individual case if you insist upon arguing stupidity more.

The ONE thing you cannot do though is insuate some kind of "innocence" with these anti-U.S. traitors.

They're lucky they are only facing jail time rather than firing squads.
You are so misinformed by our dishonest media we can't even debate....

Forum List

Back