1/6ers still getting heavy jail sentences

john doe 101

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2021
It's no longer a matter of what is legal and what is right or wrong. It's now a question of which president holds power.

The first impulse is to claim that Biden is the sitting president!
But is that still the major consideration that can decide the fight between America's brothers and sisters.

Let the judge test the question!
It can't be postponed much longer.[/B]

The actual charges:

Screen Shot 2024-05-02 at 12.49.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-02 at 12.49.35 PM.png

What do we call that--his guilty plea?

Screen Shot 2024-04-24 at 12.05.55 PM.png

People like OP will be so triggered when Trump pardons them.

Cant wait to see it.

1714673264369.gif

People like OP will be so triggered when Trump pardons them.

Cant wait to see it.
Democrats are always whining about their "civil rights", but in their prisons they are animals to the prisoners.
WASHINGTON, Oct 13 (Reuters) - A federal judge on Wednesday held top officials at the Washington, D.C., Department of Corrections in civil contempt, after ruling they violated the civil rights of a U.S. Capitol riot defendant by impeding his access to medical care.
"It is more than just inept and bureaucratic shuffling of papers," U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth said.
"I find that the civil rights of the defendant have been abridged. I don't know if it's because he is a Jan. 6 defendant or not, but I find that this matter should be referred to the attorney general of the United States ... for a civil rights investigation."

He yelled at an officer "You're gonna die tonight!". Thoughts?
What the hell took so long? Now if Trump is elected again he will be released in less than a year.

What the hell took so long? Now if Trump is elected again he will be released in less than a year.
He didn't get bond. He's been locked up for 4 years already, and will likely get that applied to time served.
He'll probably get parole before DJ loses the election.

Forum List

Back