🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1,748 Days since the Declaration Of "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

Standard fare for some. Maineman thinks he can force responses along HIS chosen schematic and he always is dismissive of anyone that disagrees with him. He resorts to personal attacks out of the chute and plays the " I am so smart you haven't a chance" card the whole time.

By the way don't insult him back or you will be told just how rude that is and how unacceptable such tactics are when used by anyone except Maineman.

He isn't alone though, it is a basic staple of all liberals. They are after all our Intellectual Superiors and are just astounded we can't see that they just want to order us about for our own good. And of course laws are meant to protect US, not to impede their efforts, so when they ignore, avoid or abuse them, it is simply because they are our betters after all.

One more kettle/pot/ black utterance. You appear to be speaking of yourself, "NOT" the other poster.

In other words you can not handle having someone tell you your opinion is no more important than any others. Talk about whining and crying. You not I have made repeated claims others opinions mean nothing because your so much smarter then them.
Sorry, but when you post it in your sig, you are apparently agreeing, so you are just as guilty as he.

Not to mention that not thinking we should be over there is very consistent with thinking it should be divided up so we can leave them their country and get the heck out.

But he pulls stuff out the air and decides they correlate somehow. To be expected, I suppose.

Oh, and who is going to divide it up? WE? Arent you the same ones saying we dont have the right to force democracy on them? But you think enforcing democracy AND CREATING WHAT COUNTRY THEY WILL LIVE IN IS OK.

not so...I take full responsibility for every word I type.

I only posed a rhetorical question. Certainly, we will never be able to go back in time and figure out how we would have interacted had you not suggested that my service in Lebanon made me no more knowledgeable about the political dynamics of Islam that you....because you did suggest precisely that.

and then you whine when I am less than flattering to you - or your buddies.

::yawn::

So, you are allowed to break protocol and call us fucking assholes, when he says he thinks you dont have any better idea just because you served in Lebanon? Then if we reply in kind, we are assholes for doing it: but you arent?

DUDE, NOT EVERYONE who served necessarily has a better idea of what is going on then some who didnt serve. Its a large area, and Lebanon doesnt tell the whole story, much less an area that one person may have served in. So, I think he has a legitimate right to call into question your assertation, but you think its grounds for going into personal attack mode? talk about a fucking asshole.

Oh, and who is going to divide it up? WE? Arent you the same ones saying we dont have the right to force democracy on them? But you think enforcing democracy AND CREATING WHAT COUNTRY THEY WILL LIVE IN IS OK.

Where has anybody said they will have NO say in how it is divided? Of course they would have a say. Very presumptious of you to think otherwise...dumbass..

Those are your ;words, not mine, own up to it jerkoff.

My word said it was my idea to be over there? Really dumbass? Where did I say that? And what is wrong with dividing up the country and wealth along ethnic/religious lines as long as they have input? It has been proven over and over again, they can't get along - Thanks for playing Peewee....

your righteously indignant concentration on the two bolded sentences is a clear indication that you know that the rest of the post paints you into a corner so your huff and puff and ignore it. :eusa_dance:
I did not ignore your reply, as I stated that you "[had] no substantive reply to the issues raised".

I did not ignore your reply, as I stated that you "[had] no substantive reply to the issues raised".

that is certainly your opinion...but it is also your opinion that multicultural democracy will thrive in Iraq and that Iraqi shiites will develop a deeper bond with Israeli-supporting Christians from America than they will to their shiite brethren the next country over who even now are supporting their most powerful militia leader.

Your opinions are clearly suspect.... but rather than address those points that I made concerning shiite allegiances, you want to claim that I did not make a substantive reply.

cute.... now...

fly fly:rofl:

that is certainly your opinion...but it is also your opinion that multicultural democracy will thrive in Iraq and that Iraqi shiites will develop a deeper bond with Israeli-supporting Christians from America than they will to their shiite brethren the next country over who even now are supporting their most powerful militia leader.

Your opinions are clearly suspect.... but rather than address those points that I made concerning shiite allegiances, you want to claim that I did not make a substantive reply.

cute.... now...

fly fly:rofl:
The US Military will reach its goal of a stable Iraqi government as long as they have the support of the US populace. Democrats in the US are fighting hard to erode that support.

Within these Democrats are Catholics, Lutherans, Episcopalians and Jews, who are doing their best against Catholics, Lutherans, Episcopalians and Jews who are Republican. Politics trumps sectarian differences.

The US Military will reach its goal of a stable Iraqi government as long as they have the support of the US populace. Democrats in the US are fighting hard to erode that support.

Within these Democrats are Catholics, Lutherans, Episcopalians and Jews, who are doing their best against Catholics, Lutherans, Episcopalians and Jews who are Republican. Politics trumps sectarian differences.

you are like a broken record. And you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Have you ever been anywhere outside conus? have you ever been anywhere besides your flea infested state and ski areas that cater to your particular proclivities? :badgrin:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071125/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

you are like a broken record. And you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Have you ever been anywhere outside conus? have you ever been anywhere besides your flea infested state and ski areas that cater to your particular proclivities? :badgrin:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071125/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

From your source, emphasis added:
Al-Hakim, who has been undergoing treatment for lung cancer in Iran, said the Iranians have insisted in meetings with Iraqi officials that "their true will is to support the Iraqi government" and to promote stability.

"They have a long history of standing by the Iraqi people and that is their official stance that is presented to the press without any hesitation," he said.

Al-Hakim spent years in exile in Iran during Saddam's regime and is considered closer to the Iranians than any of the major Iraqi Shiite leaders. His party has also closely cooperated with American authorities since the 2003 collapse of Saddam's regime, and he has met with President Bush in the Oval Office.
Once again you have resorted to personal insults, and have no substantive reply to the issues raised, both clear indications that you have lost the debate.

you emphasize this:

Iranians have insisted in meetings with Iraqi officials that "their true will is to support the Iraqi government" and to promote stability.

and you cannot see how such a quotation supports my assertion and not yours?

But look..... this is all hypothetical now anyway.

You can claim that the Iraqi government that emerges before and after our departure will be a multi-cultural multi-sectarian America loving Iranian distrusting beacon of freedom.

I can claim that the Iraqi government will be more closely aligned with Tehran than Washington....

we'll just have to wait and see.

you emphasize this:

Iranians have insisted in meetings with Iraqi officials that "their true will is to support the Iraqi government" and to promote stability.

and you cannot see how such a quotation supports my assertion and not yours?

But look..... this is all hypothetical now anyway.

You can claim that the Iraqi government that emerges before and after our departure will be a multi-cultural multi-sectarian America loving Iranian distrusting beacon of freedom.

I can claim that the Iraqi government will be more closely aligned with Tehran than Washington....

we'll just have to wait and see.
It would be nice if all Democrats would just "wait and see" instead of actively promoting instability in the current Iraqi government. Perhaps they should take a lesson from the Iranians.

It would be nice if all Democrats would just "wait and see" instead of actively promoting instability in the current Iraqi government. Perhaps they should take a lesson from the Iranians.

I know of no democrats who are "actively promoting instability in the current Iraqi government".

I know of no democrats who are "actively promoting instability in the current Iraqi government".

Then your blind and unable to hear the news as well. But I doubt that, your just politically willing to lie for your side.

What the hell news are you watching, rgs?

Then your blind and unable to hear the news as well. But I doubt that, your just politically willing to lie for your side.

Are you just repeating bullshit that the comedians on FauxNews and Rush Limpdick are feeding to you?

no.... dittoheads like you just mischaracterize the debate over the wisdom of continuing the action in Iraq as "actively promoting instability in the current Iraqi government". You are incapable of showing me one elected democratic official who has done or said anything to actively promote instability in the Iraqi government. If you could, you would have instead of just pulling your standard righteous blustering act.

Forum List

Back