🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1,748 Days since the Declaration Of "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

The housepainters will not like that, mm.

when a dem/lib makes an accusation/statement, it is intelligently phrased as an opinion.

when a troglodyte republican/neocon makes an accusation, it is inaccurately phrased as a fact.

it's all about basic intelligence and understanding the colorful and nuanced nature of our language. Some people use words like an artist uses paint.... some people use words like a housepainter uses paint.

However, the abstractions and observations of even the least astute among us that seriously seeks some semblance of truth will recognize your statement as in good faith.

Dividing it up along ethnic lines would NOT be tyrannical. In fact, that is what the British and the French should have done in the first place when they created those countries. Same with Africa. Instead, they had tribes and ideologies that were always going to bash heads. If they had been divided up along ethnic/tribal/religious lines in the first place, there would have been nowhere near the amount of bloodshed there has been. Nothing liberal about it.

Isnt that just sooo typical for a liberal. SCREAM that we have no business being over there, then say how their idea to be there and divide it up is so great.

Isn't that so typical of a dumbass; to put words into somebody's mouth....

Not to mention that not thinking we should be over there is very consistent with thinking it should be divided up so we can leave them their country and get the heck out.

But he pulls stuff out the air and decides they correlate somehow. To be expected, I suppose.

when a dem/lib makes an accusation/statement, it is intelligently phrased as an opinion.

when a troglodyte republican/neocon makes an accusation, it is inaccurately phrased as a fact.

it's all about basic intelligence and understanding the colorful and nuanced nature of our language. Some people use words like an artist uses paint.... some people use words like a housepainter uses paint.

There it is in a nutshell. We libs , being your intellectual superiors, are always right and can say anything we want because when the time comes we will then claim it meant something else.

A stable Iraqi government is not a US MILITARY goal, anymore than fixing your fucked up looking face is the goal of your podiatrist. The short term US military goal is to stamp down sectarian violence so that Iraqis can attempt to reach THEIR goal of a stable Iraqi government. The long term US military goal is to train the Iraqi security forces to keep that sectarian violence stamped down so we can get out of there. While the US military is succeeding in its goals, the Iraqi people are not. Democrats are suggesting that there be some sort of time limit as to how long we will continue to babysit the Iraqi sectarian intransigence and ascertain that, at some point, it is the Iraqi's problem and none of our own.

And for you to suggest that politics trumps sectarian differences and apply the example of American Christians as some sort of proof that similar priorities are in play with muslims in Iraq or anywhere else in the middle east only serves to glaringly highlight your profound ignorance concerning the area and the religion.

and it was grump who brought up Bush's drunkeness, not me. And Teddy is - and will always be - irrelevant to the discussion of the ineptitude of our current commander in chief.

Once again you have resorted to personal insults, and have no substantive reply to the issues raised, both clear indications that you have lost the debate.

Once again you have resorted to personal insults, and have no substantive reply to the issues raised, both clear indications that you have lost the debate.

Standard fare for some. Maineman thinks he can force responses along HIS chosen schematic and he always is dismissive of anyone that disagrees with him. He resorts to personal attacks out of the chute and plays the " I am so smart you haven't a chance" card the whole time.

By the way don't insult him back or you will be told just how rude that is and how unacceptable such tactics are when used by anyone except Maineman.

He isn't alone though, it is a basic staple of all liberals. They are after all our Intellectual Superiors and are just astounded we can't see that they just want to order us about for our own good. And of course laws are meant to protect US, not to impede their efforts, so when they ignore, avoid or abuse them, it is simply because they are our betters after all.

Yeah, you did. You have now decided that Kennedy is guilty of murder. Therefore you have changed the definition because his actions never met the definition...thanks for playing! :D
When did I say that kennedy was guilty of murder?
I opined that we was a murderer: I didn't say he ws guilty.
Whoops.

your righteously indignant concentration on the two bolded sentences is a clear indication that you know that the rest of the post paints you into a corner so your huff and puff and ignore it. :eusa_dance:

Standard fare for some. Maineman thinks he can force responses along HIS chosen schematic and he always is dismissive of anyone that disagrees with him. He resorts to personal attacks out of the chute and plays the " I am so smart you haven't a chance" card the whole time.

By the way don't insult him back or you will be told just how rude that is and how unacceptable such tactics are when used by anyone except Maineman.

He isn't alone though, it is a basic staple of all liberals. They are after all our Intellectual Superiors and are just astounded we can't see that they just want to order us about for our own good. And of course laws are meant to protect US, not to impede their efforts, so when they ignore, avoid or abuse them, it is simply because they are our betters after all.

and I see that you are joining your little buddy glock in ignoring the content of the post and pulling the righteous indignation act as a sleight of hand trick to attempt to get everyone to forget about what was said.

You can and have insulted me and belittled my service and the knowledge I gained whilst performing it for months now.... but that is fine with me.

And I am your intellectual superior on only a few specific areas of inquiry. I am sure that there are a whole host of things that you know a lot more about than I do. As a matter of practice, I would not enter into a debate with you about those issues. Do you ever wonder how cordial our relationship might have been if you had followed a similar protocol?

and I see that you are joining your little buddy glock in ignoring the content of the post and pulling the righteous indignation act as a sleight of hand trick to attempt to get everyone to forget about what was said.

You can and have insulted me and belittled my service and the knowledge I gained whilst performing it for months now.... but that is fine with me.

And I am your intellectual superior on only a few specific areas of inquiry. I am sure that there are a whole host of things that you know a lot more about than I do. As a matter of practice, I would not enter into a debate with you about those issues. Do you ever wonder how cordial our relationship might have been if you had followed a similar protocol?

There ya go again. Setting up a strawman argument and then insisting your poor behavior and antics are not your fault but everyone else's.

And I am your intellectual superior on only a few specific areas of inquiry.
Of course you are! You say so yourself!!
I mean, why else would you find it necessary to use profanity?

Do you ever wonder how cordial our relationship might have been if you had followed a similar protocol?
You mean like calling people 'fucking assholes'?

You're a real piece of work, Skippy. :cuckoo:

There ya go again. Setting up a strawman argument and then insisting your poor behavior and antics are not your fault but everyone else's.

not so...I take full responsibility for every word I type.

I only posed a rhetorical question. Certainly, we will never be able to go back in time and figure out how we would have interacted had you not suggested that my service in Lebanon made me no more knowledgeable about the political dynamics of Islam that you....because you did suggest precisely that.

and then you whine when I am less than flattering to you - or your buddies.

::yawn::

not so...I take full responsibility for every word I type.

I only posed a rhetorical question. Certainly, we will never be able to go back in time and figure out how we would have interacted had you not suggested that my service in Lebanon made me no more knowledgeable about the political dynamics of Islam that you....because you did suggest precisely that.

and then you whine when I am less than flattering to you - or your buddies.

::yawn::

In other words you can not handle having someone tell you your opinion is no more important than any others. Talk about whining and crying. You not I have made repeated claims others opinions mean nothing because your so much smarter then them.

In other words you can not handle having someone tell you your opinion is no more important than any others. Talk about whining and crying. You not I have made repeated claims others opinions mean nothing because your so much smarter then them.

I am not whining in the least. I have said that I would clearly defer to your superior wisdom and experience in any and every area in which you had wisdom and experience.... and I wondered, in passing, how our "friendship" would have evolved if you had acted similarly.

One more kettle/pot/ black utterance. You appear tp be speaking of yourself, "NOT" the other poster.

Forum List

Back