🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1,748 Days since the Declaration Of "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

no.... dittoheads like you just mischaracterize the debate over the wisdom of continuing the action in Iraq as "actively promoting instability in the current Iraqi government". You are incapable of showing me one elected democratic official who has done or said anything to actively promote instability in the Iraqi government. If you could, you would have instead of just pulling your standard righteous blustering act.

Oh really, so earlier this year when all your leaders in the House and Senate said that failure to meet their demands or timetable would result in them withdrawing all US support was NOT destablizing to the Iraqi Government or the people that support it?

As for a dittohead, I neither watch TV news nor listen to Radio except music. Rush is not a hero of mine, I do not listen to him and in the past have only seen his show maybe 5 times when it was on and listen to portions of his radio show maybe 3 times.

Further I am not a Fan Boy of Bush, he was however the best choice of those given in 2000 and 2004. In fact Bush should have lost in 2004 but you idiots in the Democratic party picked a bigger problem them him to run against him. YOU lost 2004. PLAIN and SIMPLE and you admit every time you call him stupid or any other derogatory name. The Independents pick our Presidents, and they sided with Bush because Kerry is such a FUCKING loser that even Bush was better than him. Even with every major network but one backing him, slanting the news in his favor and publish lies about Bush, guess what? Kerry was such a BAD choice that couldn't help him.

In 2006 you and your liberal buddies didn't win either, you had to run about 30 Conservative Democrats to pull it out and even then just by a squeaker. The Republicans screwed up and paid for it. Now the Dems are to stupid to see their antics and games are doing the same thing.

The only way they win in 2008 will be because the Republicans don't wise up and run a conservative candidate. The Front runner for the Republicans is the worst possible choice. You should be happy if he gets the nod cause even if your candidate loses you will still have a left of center President.

Oh really, so earlier this year when all your leaders in the House and Senate said that failure to meet their demands or timetable would result in them withdrawing all US support was NOT destablizing to the Iraqi Government or the people that support it?
Of course it was.
Any time the coach conceedes the game before half-time, the players can't help but be disheartened.

Of course it was.
Any time the coach conceedes the game before half-time, the players can't help but be disheartened.

And of course earlier this year when the Leaders of the Congress made outright personal attacks on the leader of Iraq, that too was not destabalizing in the least.

As for a dittohead, I neither watch TV news nor listen to Radio except music. Rush is not a hero of mine, I do not listen to him and in the past have only seen his show maybe 5 times when it was on and listen to portions of his radio show maybe 3 times.

Further I am not a Fan Boy of Bush, he was however the best choice of those given in 2000 and 2004. In fact Bush should have lost in 2004 but you idiots in the Democratic party picked a bigger problem them him to run against him. YOU lost 2004. PLAIN and SIMPLE and you admit every time you call him stupid or any other derogatory name. The Independents pick our Presidents, and they sided with Bush because Kerry is such a FUCKING loser that even Bush was better than him. Even with every major network but one backing him, slanting the news in his favor and publish lies about Bush, guess what? Kerry was such a BAD choice that couldn't help him.

In 2006 you and your liberal buddies didn't win either, you had to run about 30 Conservative Democrats to pull it out and even then just by a squeaker. The Republicans screwed up and paid for it. Now the Dems are to stupid to see their antics and games are doing the same thing.

The only way they win in 2008 will be because the Republicans don't wise up and run a conservative candidate. The Front runner for the Republicans is the worst possible choice. You should be happy if he gets the nod cause even if your candidate loses you will still have a left of center President.

If the content of the legitimate debate in congress has the unintended effect of destabilizing the government in Iraq, that is no proof that anyone actively promoted such destabilization... or is the difference lost on you?

Some people use words like an artist uses paint...some people use words like a housepainter uses paint.

And of course earlier this year when the Leaders of the Congress made outright personal attacks on the leader of Iraq, that too was not destabalizing in the least.

and are you really suggesting that members of congress are precluded from voicing criticism of Maliki and his government? really????

and are you really suggesting that members of congress are precluded from voicing criticism of Maliki and his government? really????
"Outright personal attacks" are "voicing criticism" in your book?

That explains a LOT, Skippy - you fucking asshole.

Are you now backing away from your claim that NO democrat undermined the Iraqi Government?

Are you now backing away from your claim that NO democrat undermined the Iraqi Government?

No. I am standing firmly behind my assertion that no democrat actively promoted instability in the Iraqi government. Now...will you quit tap dancing and answer MY question:

are you really suggesting that members of congress are precluded from voicing criticism of Maliki and his government?

If the content of the legitimate debate in congress has the unintended effect of destabilizing the government in Iraq, that is no proof that anyone actively promoted such destabilization... or is the difference lost on you?
:badgrin:
Oh I see....
So, when the Dems do something its an 'unintended effect'.
When Bush (supposedly) does the same, its a deiberate "lie".

Have you ever stopped to consider just how far your head is up your ass, or do you think that shit running through your skull is natural?

if you are going to use words in adolescent taunts, I would suggest that you work harder at putting them in the right order. :badgrin:

Adolescent taunts... like 'fucking asshole'?

Classic Skippy:
He doesnt understand something, so he blames the person who says it.

:cuckoo:

No. I am standing firmly behind my assertion that no democrat actively promoted instability in the Iraqi government. Now...will you quit tap dancing and answer MY question:

are you really suggesting that members of congress are precluded from voicing criticism of Maliki and his government?

Obviously Congress can do what ever they want. But you do not then get to claim they did not say it to destabilize Iraq.

Obviously Congress can do what ever they want. But you do not then get to claim they did not say it to destabilize Iraq.

Of course I can. You cannot simply attach motives to speech in absence of any proof. To suggest that you know WHY someone said what they said - and in this case for you to suggest that someone was critical of the Iraqi government for the express purpose of actively promoting that government's destabilization - is patently absurd.

:badgrin:
Oh I see....
So, when the Dems do something its an 'unintended effect'.
When Bush (supposedly) does the same, its a deiberate "lie".

I don't see the correlation. Congress debates issues. Democrats in congress express doubt as to the effectiveness of the Maliki administration's efforts. Do YOU have a great deal of confidence in the Maliki adminstration's effectiveness thus far? Does expressing that lack of confidence really equate to actively promoting the destabilization of that government?

I don't see the correlation. Congress debates issues. Democrats in congress express doubt as to the effectiveness of the Maliki administration's efforts. Do YOU have a great deal of confidence in the Maliki adminstration's effectiveness thus far? Does expressing that lack of confidence really equate to actively promoting the destabilization of that government?

YES it does. That you pretend otherwise is FUCKING hilarious.

Yes, and when tied to their attempts to destablize our military efforts, it is obvious that this is true.

Forum List

Back