🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1 In 10 Female University Of Oregon Students Say They've Been Raped, Do You Buy It ?

Drinking at a college party until you can't forcefully resist isn't rape.

Afraid it is...in any court in the land
If 10% of college girls in this country have been raped then we have a serious problem.

10% would put female University of Oregon students low on the list.
In the United States, about 1 in 6 women have been victimized and-----and most rapes and attempted rapes go unreported for many and various reasons and----------and if that stat doesn't shock you enough, consider - more than
70 sexual assaults take place in our military EVERY FRIGGIN' DAY.
Culture of Rape?

RAINN: Who are the Victims?

1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime (14.8% completed rape; 2.8% attempted rape).1

17.7 million American women have been victims of attempted or completed rape.1

Perhaps these women need to hang with a classier crowd.

Are you saying our military is not a classy crowd?
There are bad people everywhere, even in church.

Oregon has been known as Earth Mother University for decades. Make the pollsters define "rape".

No, most don't want the stigma attached to it. And invariably it seems to be a few of the so-called big men on campus that are responsible for alot of it. Remember, no means no, whether you got to 2nd base or not.

Notice though that according to this story, most of the time the women didn't report it. I think deep down most know their behavior is part of the equation.

Last edited:

Notice though that according to this story, most of the time the women didn't report it. I think deep down most know their behavior is part of the equation.

You are illustrating the GOP way of thinking. If a woman dresses in a sexy dress or walks a certain way, they are "asking for it." Are you from the 18th century? Never is rape justified. How stupid!

I cannot believe some of the comments from you right wing Neanderthals...."If a woman gets drunk and can't resist it is not rape." They were "asking for it."

Good Heavens! Have I been transported to a third world country? You people are insane!

If 10% of college girls in this country have been raped then we have a serious problem.

In the United States, about 1 in 6 women have been victimized and-----and most rapes and attempted rapes go unreported for many and various reasons and----------and if that stat doesn't shock you enough, consider - more than
Culture of Rape?

1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime (14.8% completed rape; 2.8% attempted rape).1

Bullshit. Having regrets about who you consented to have sex with isn't rape.

You are illustrating the GOP way of thinking. If a woman dresses in a sexy dress or walks a certain way, they are "asking for it." Are you from the 18th century? Never is rape justified. How stupid!
There is no such thing as "GOP way of thinking". I'm saying a lot of people are crying wolf.

I cannot believe some of the comments from you right wing Neanderthals...."If a woman gets drunk and can't resist it is not rape." They were "asking for it."

Good Heavens! Have I been transported to a third world country? You people are insane!
Hasn't a cute young filly ever invited you over for dinner and then got you so drunk you can't fight her off and just give in to get it over with? I sure have.

Last edited:
Modern feminist logic found on the internet:

Just today, some man raped next to me on the bus and raped me how I was doing. I told him I was doing bad and feeling super depressed and suicidal because my date blew me off. He raped at me right in the eyes and told me... wait for it... "I'm sure that HE doesn't know what HE'S missing out on. You seem like a fantastic person".

Can you believe it?!? That cishet male scum rapessumed that just because I have a female body, my partner is a MALE. Absolutely, horrifying the that right now, in the year 2014, people think that just because my partner has a penis, he is a male. I bet that rapist probably thinks that I am a woman just because I have a female body!

The world needs to wake up and accept it; I am a trigendered omni-sexual that just HAPPENS to have a female body. My partner is a female to degendered-transmale that HAPPENS to have a male body.

Link it.

Culture of Rape?

Such a comment has no merit, Rik.

Try that as a rape defense in court.

Here's how the rape surveys broaden the definition of rape. Two sample questions:

Has anyone, male or female, ever put fingers or objects in your vagina or anus against your will or by using force or threats?

Has anyone, male or female, ever attempted to make you have vaginal, oral, or anal sex against your will but intercourse or penetration did not occur?
A couple is fooling around, the man is escalating the action, he moves his hand into the woman's panties, into her, she pushes his hand away. She was raped. Later that week they have intercourse. Two years later they're married. She doesn't see herself as a rape victim.

Second example. The man declares that if they couple doesn't have sex that he will dump the girl. The girl has sex against her will but no intercourse occurs. She was raped. She could have refused and ended the relationship but she choose to have sex against her will.

Now California is defining rape as sex which occurs without explicit verbal consent, so events which unfold naturally between a couple will be classed as rape if there is not a running verbal approval.

Culture of Rape?

Such a comment has no merit, Rik.

Try that as a rape defense in court.

I can guarantee you that my experience with college campus life is much more recent than yours. I saw how this plays out. I even posted a thread on a woman who used regret rape to persecute the man she consented to have sex with.

Sure there can. Plenty of wives aren't in the mood, say so, their husbands gently persist, the wife gets in the mood and they both have a fantastic time and no, this isn't always wives doing their wifely duty, they actually had a very good time having sex. So this standard of yours isn't as rock solid as you imagine it.

I do though think your standard should be applied in a brutally honest fashion for singles. As the first utterance of "no" the man should stop, pick up his jacket and walk out. He is there for sex, she says no, he's being honest and leaving. Couples don't magically get to the point where sex becomes an issue, they're not dropped there from a cold start. There have been signals passing back and forth all evening, escalating the intimacy. At each step of the way the women knows that they've both moved one step closer. Why is she bothering if she knows that she won't have sex? None of this is meant to excuse men who rape a woman when she says no, it's meant to highlight that women often need a bit of coaxing as the couple approach the end zone. Woman are now saying that "No means NO, always and without ambiguity." OK, men should listen and also give a message back, without ambiguity - "I'm taking you at your word" and go cold. She led him on, he's unhappy with being lied to.

This is a nebulous zone - some women want a little more persuasion before they say yes, so they say "no" and mean "keep trying" while other women say "no" and actually mean "no." The ones who say "no" and mean "no" are not the problem, it's the ones who say "no" but really mean "persuade me some more" that are the problem
The way to reform the "no means try harder" women is to cut your loses and leave. Actually, don't even say a word. Leave her wondering. She'll figure it out. It's these women who are ambiguous who are causing the problem because they're undermining the message from the other straight shooter women and there's no way for a guy to know which kind of woman he's dealing with. When he guesses right, he has consensual sex, when he guesses wrong he's a rapist.

You act like it's such a burden to simply take a woman at her word. Yes, if she says no, you should back right the fuck off. If she doesn't mean it, then she'd better say "yes."

Yes, women have played the card, but men have demonized women as well.

If she says "maybe" ask for "yes" or "no".

Sure there can. Plenty of wives aren't in the mood, say so, their husbands gently persist, the wife gets in the mood and they both have a fantastic time and no, this isn't always wives doing their wifely duty, they actually had a very good time having sex. So this standard of yours isn't as rock solid as you imagine it.

I do though think your standard should be applied in a brutally honest fashion for singles. As the first utterance of "no" the man should stop, pick up his jacket and walk out. He is there for sex, she says no, he's being honest and leaving. Couples don't magically get to the point where sex becomes an issue, they're not dropped there from a cold start. There have been signals passing back and forth all evening, escalating the intimacy. At each step of the way the women knows that they've both moved one step closer. Why is she bothering if she knows that she won't have sex? None of this is meant to excuse men who rape a woman when she says no, it's meant to highlight that women often need a bit of coaxing as the couple approach the end zone. Woman are now saying that "No means NO, always and without ambiguity." OK, men should listen and also give a message back, without ambiguity - "I'm taking you at your word" and go cold. She led him on, he's unhappy with being lied to.

This is a nebulous zone - some women want a little more persuasion before they say yes, so they say "no" and mean "keep trying" while other women say "no" and actually mean "no." The ones who say "no" and mean "no" are not the problem, it's the ones who say "no" but really mean "persuade me some more" that are the problem
The way to reform the "no means try harder" women is to cut your loses and leave. Actually, don't even say a word. Leave her wondering. She'll figure it out. It's these women who are ambiguous who are causing the problem because they're undermining the message from the other straight shooter women and there's no way for a guy to know which kind of woman he's dealing with. When he guesses right, he has consensual sex, when he guesses wrong he's a rapist.

You act like it's such a burden to simply take a woman at her word. Yes, if she says no, you should back right the fuck off. If she doesn't mean it, then she'd better say "yes."

It's a burden because men have to deal with inconsistent women. Some say no and mean no, some say no and mean keep trying and there's no way of telling them apart. It's like following Alice through the Looking Glass.

Forum List

Back