🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1 In 10 Female University Of Oregon Students Say They've Been Raped, Do You Buy It ?

Perhaps these women need to hang with a classier crowd.

But women don't want to have their choices limited. Women are hypergamous creatures. Now you're asking them to deny their very natures. Check it out:

For college athletes, an FBI survey discovered that NCAA basketball and football players were reported for committing sexual assault 38% more often than the average for college males (Bohmer & Parrot, 1993). In another survey of ten Division I schools, male athletes accounted for 3.3% of the student body, but were responsible for 19% of the sexual assaults (Crosset, McDonald & Benedict, 1996 cited in Burnett et. al., 2009).
Women know precisely who these dangerous guys are, most of the women want to snag one of these guys or to be around them, and they play with fire.

Suggest to women that they be more selective in who they associate with? You misogynist, don't you know that the very essence of womanhood is to have choices without consequences, so how dare you interfere in their choices.

Who is suggesting that? No one gets consequence-free choices. Men don't, either. If they rape, they face consequences.

These are the kind of sick comments that give a new definition to ignorance.

"Drinking at a college party until you can't forcefully resist isn't rape."

"Notice though that according to this story, most of the time the women didn't report it. I think deep down most know their behavior is part of the equation."

"I think most of the 10% are feeling guilty about a one night stand and can't admit they are sluts."

It is like you people were beamed in from the 18th century....

It's a timely topic. Election coming up and Democrats need to promote the "War on Women.".

You are an idiot...

I read what you said and asked why you think it's a burden to take women at their word.

WHAT GAVE YOU THAT IMPRESSION?

You responded back on why it's a burden. In other words, you agreed with my premise.

How goddamned stupid are you? That's an ad arguedum response, I accept your premise in order to give you an answer to your question, not to declare that I believe your premise.

I'm sorry if you changed your mind, but I didn't force you to say what you said, and just because you have second thoughts about what you wrote, doesn't mean that I've victimized you, or something. :badgrin:

You know what, fuck off, you're not worth talking to, go play your games with someone else.

No one forced you to engage in this conversation, I'm sorry you're not enjoying the consequences.

If she isn't serious she will tell you. Just ask. If she hem-haws around, do walk away.

You have to listen to their voice and their actions. If a woman is serious with her no, you should be able to recognize it. Pull away when she says no and if she pulls you back, say no and see what she does. It isn't rocket science.

Now we're back to ambiguous territory. What if the women isn't serious with her no? I still prefer my response - get up and walk away. Make it cold, direct and unequivocal.

"Notice though that according to this story, most of the time the women didn't report it. I think deep down most know their behavior is part of the equation."

"I think most of the 10% are feeling guilty about a one night stand and can't admit they are sluts."

It's a timely topic. Election coming up and Democrats need to promote the "War on Women.".

You are an idiot...
LOL. I know what's going on and you don't like it. Kiss my ass, loser.

Sure there can. Plenty of wives aren't in the mood, say so, their husbands gently persist, the wife gets in the mood and they both have a fantastic time and no, this isn't always wives doing their wifely duty, they actually had a very good time having sex. So this standard of yours isn't as rock solid as you imagine it.

I do though think your standard should be applied in a brutally honest fashion for singles. As the first utterance of "no" the man should stop, pick up his jacket and walk out. He is there for sex, she says no, he's being honest and leaving. Couples don't magically get to the point where sex becomes an issue, they're not dropped there from a cold start. There have been signals passing back and forth all evening, escalating the intimacy. At each step of the way the women knows that they've both moved one step closer. Why is she bothering if she knows that she won't have sex? None of this is meant to excuse men who rape a woman when she says no, it's meant to highlight that women often need a bit of coaxing as the couple approach the end zone. Woman are now saying that "No means NO, always and without ambiguity." OK, men should listen and also give a message back, without ambiguity - "I'm taking you at your word" and go cold. She led him on, he's unhappy with being lied to.

This is a nebulous zone - some women want a little more persuasion before they say yes, so they say "no" and mean "keep trying" while other women say "no" and actually mean "no." The ones who say "no" and mean "no" are not the problem, it's the ones who say "no" but really mean "persuade me some more" that are the problem
The way to reform the "no means try harder" women is to cut your loses and leave. Actually, don't even say a word. Leave her wondering. She'll figure it out. It's these women who are ambiguous who are causing the problem because they're undermining the message from the other straight shooter women and there's no way for a guy to know which kind of woman he's dealing with. When he guesses right, he has consensual sex, when he guesses wrong he's a rapist.

You act like it's such a burden to simply take a woman at her word. Yes, if she says no, you should back right the fuck off. If she doesn't mean it, then she'd better say "yes."

It's a burden because men have to deal with inconsistent women. Some say no and mean no, some say no and mean keep trying and there's no way of telling them apart. It's like following Alice through the Looking Glass.

If she says 'no' it means no. Fuck that whole "I think she really wants it" nonsense. No means no.

Phew, thank god feminists haven't changed the laws yet for then this young boy who screwed his English teacher would be guilty of rape:

Altice's attorney Edward Brass fought the first accusations on the grounds that the original boy was the driving force behind the relationship.

He told the first hearing, where his attempt to have the case stopped was thrown out: “She repeatedly refused and declined his advances until he ultimately broke down her resistance.

Sure there can. Plenty of wives aren't in the mood, say so, their husbands gently persist, the wife gets in the mood and they both have a fantastic time and no, this isn't always wives doing their wifely duty, they actually had a very good time having sex. So this standard of yours isn't as rock solid as you imagine it.

I do though think your standard should be applied in a brutally honest fashion for singles. As the first utterance of "no" the man should stop, pick up his jacket and walk out. He is there for sex, she says no, he's being honest and leaving. Couples don't magically get to the point where sex becomes an issue, they're not dropped there from a cold start. There have been signals passing back and forth all evening, escalating the intimacy. At each step of the way the women knows that they've both moved one step closer. Why is she bothering if she knows that she won't have sex? None of this is meant to excuse men who rape a woman when she says no, it's meant to highlight that women often need a bit of coaxing as the couple approach the end zone. Woman are now saying that "No means NO, always and without ambiguity." OK, men should listen and also give a message back, without ambiguity - "I'm taking you at your word" and go cold. She led him on, he's unhappy with being lied to.

This is a nebulous zone - some women want a little more persuasion before they say yes, so they say "no" and mean "keep trying" while other women say "no" and actually mean "no." The ones who say "no" and mean "no" are not the problem, it's the ones who say "no" but really mean "persuade me some more" that are the problem
The way to reform the "no means try harder" women is to cut your loses and leave. Actually, don't even say a word. Leave her wondering. She'll figure it out. It's these women who are ambiguous who are causing the problem because they're undermining the message from the other straight shooter women and there's no way for a guy to know which kind of woman he's dealing with. When he guesses right, he has consensual sex, when he guesses wrong he's a rapist.

You act like it's such a burden to simply take a woman at her word. Yes, if she says no, you should back right the fuck off. If she doesn't mean it, then she'd better say "yes."

It's a burden because men have to deal with inconsistent women. Some say no and mean no, some say no and mean keep trying and there's no way of telling them apart. It's like following Alice through the Looking Glass.

If she says 'no' it means no. Fuck that whole "I think she really wants it" nonsense. No means no.

More crucially is the 'no may be said at any time even if after saying yes.'

Sometimes people consent to sex but only up to a point, just because they're ok making out, getting undressed and touching doesn't mean they're ok about intercourse or other things. If they suddenly want you to stop, you stop. Shoulda been in-law all along.

Sometimes people consent to sex but only up to a point, just because they're ok making out, getting undressed and touching doesn't mean they're ok about intercourse or other things. If they suddenly want you to stop, you stop. Shoulda been in-law all along.

That's right. Take 5 seconds to withdraw from inside a woman and you're a rapist:

Baby then said "So are you going to let me hit it?" She replied "As long as [you] stop when I tell [you] to." She said the intercourse was becoming painful and she asked him to stop and he stopped about 5 seconds later and did not ejaculate. All three returned to the McDonald's restaurant in Montgomery Village where they had been earlier that day. Before leaving, the woman and Wilson hugged, and she gave Baby her telephone number. Hours later she told a friend's mother what had happened and the police were called.​

That's right. Take 5 seconds to withdraw from inside a woman and you're a rapist:

Baby then said "So are you going to let me hit it?" She replied "As long as [you] stop when I tell [you] to." She said the intercourse was becoming painful and she asked him to stop and he stopped about 5 seconds later and did not ejaculate. All three returned to the McDonald's restaurant in Montgomery Village where they had been earlier that day. Before leaving, the woman and Wilson hugged, and she gave Baby her telephone number. Hours later she told a friend's mother what had happened and the police were called.​

How old was the girl and how old was Baby?

How old was the girl and how old was Baby?

Girl was 18, Baby was 15.

This one is mine.

So what you're saying is, no matter what the behavior of the woman, it never should be considered ?

Obviously not one in ten women are mugged and forced to have sex, so it's likely that the majority of these situations are probably date rape, or students at a party and things getting out of hand.
there was not rape charges
So my question is, do you think there's ever a point where the behavior by women has got to be part of the situation ?

Recently here on our U of O campus, three basketball players were not prosecuted for rape, but were kicked out of school. Some in the community including the victim, were outraged that rape charges were not filed. It became a big local story.
Thing is when you read about the victims behavior, while I won't use the cliché term "she was asking for it", but I will say that her reported behavior led to being in an extremely vulnerable position.

This is one of those topics that people only play devils advocate when they can do so anonymously on line.

Spineless pussy DD is afraid of the women he disdains.

Obviously not one in ten women are mugged and forced to have sex, so it's likely that the majority of these situations are probably date rape, or students at a party and things getting out of hand.
there was not rape charges
So my question is, do you think there's ever a point where the behavior by women has got to be part of the situation ?

Recently here on our U of O campus, three basketball players were not prosecuted for rape, but were kicked out of school. Some in the community including the victim, were outraged that rape charges were not filed. It became a big local story.
Thing is when you read about the victims behavior, while I won't use the cliché term "she was asking for it", but I will say that her reported behavior led to being in an extremely vulnerable position.

This is one of those topics that people only play devils advocate when they can do so anonymously on line.

Spineless pussy DD is afraid of the women he disdains.

Did someone fart ? Ohhh, it's you talking again, so sorry !

You are an idiot...

You do? Then take your "she was so drunk I figured she wouldn't mind me raping her" to court and see how many years you get...write from your cell!

You are an idiot...

You do? Then take your "she was so drunk I figured she wouldn't mind me raping her" to court and see how many years you get...write from your cell!

Let's say the woman drank heavily, was naked and having sexual contact, but non-intercourse with a guy. Seemed eager for sex, continued to drink, continued to have sexual contact, oral sex, etc. Never said NO to having intercourse, passes out. When she comes to later she discovers she's had intercourse. Is that rape ?

You are an idiot...

Let's say the woman drank heavily, was naked and having sexual contact, but non-intercourse with a guy. Seemed eager for sex, continued to drink, continued to have sexual contact, oral sex, etc. Never said NO to having intercourse, passes out. When she comes to later she discovers she's had intercourse. Is that rape ?

I am not a judge, but if I were a guy in that situation, taking that extra step to intercourse would be very risky indeed.

They told her that she would not be able to leave until "they finished whatever they told [her] to do".

They told her that she would not be able to leave until "they finished whatever they told [her] to do".

That sounds very different from the first explanation.

You are an idiot...

LOL. Twit.

Forum List

Back