1 in 5 COVID-19 cases now occurring in Florida

That's right. Ever since Biden started contaminating our country with infected illegal aliens, the disease numbers started climbing back up. Biden is easily the worst President ever but his VP has the capabilities to lower that bar even more.

Yup, the governor was bragging about his COVID response a few days ago. Seems like his bragging was a little premature...huh?

Los Angeles County is back under a mandatory mask order. How come you haven't complained about that?
Yup....there are unvaccinated trump humpers even in California.

Yup, the governor was bragging about his COVID response a few days ago. Seems like his bragging was a little premature...huh?

Los Angeles County is back under a mandatory mask order. How come you haven't complained about that?

Yep, all of those black folks in LA County are big Trump humpers.

Tell me something, TDS Lord, do you go out of your way to look like an imbecile or do you get paid for it?

and misman

not surprised at all people are flocking to florida’s for a better life away fro the tyranny and mismanagement of places like NY and Cali…not surprised to see an little uptick, but Florida has shown they are more the capable of handling the china virus…yet another reason people are heading there

about 49 percent of the state of cali isn’t vaccinated…that number doesn’t include illegals…they aren’t all trump supporters..if they were the state delegation would be far more diverse

You who refuse to get the vaccine are sucking off those of us who did. If it were not for the vaccine, you would still huddled in your house, whining about trump's astounding defeat.

ill let my immune system work for something with a 99.8% recovery rate, thanks. 99% who get it and die are seniors in oldage homes with pre existing conditions. Its not a vacinne sherlock.
Mighty Christian of you....it is all about you....right?
He's being logical, actually. The average age of COVID deaths in this country is 78. The average life expectancy is........ 78.

The idea that we shut down economies and through millions into poverty around the world while billionaires got richer (something one would think you'd be shitting your partisan pants over) in order to protect a segment of society who already has one foot in the grave makes no sense whatsoever.
much worse then that, give people an experimental jab. pure evil. planned, all of it.

ill let my immune system work for something with a 99.8% recovery rate, thanks. 99% who get it and die are seniors in oldage homes with pre existing conditions. Its not a vacinne sherlock.
That’s a claim comparable to ‘black lives matter’ as not being a racist statement. What it can do trumps the semantics.

That's right. Ever since Biden started contaminating our country with infected illegal aliens, the disease numbers started climbing back up. Biden is easily the worst President ever but his VP has the capabilities to lower that bar even more.
This is a synergy: dem pathologies at a porous border because the catholic puppet in the White House and his sleep-up are trafficking (untested genuflectors [italics]) across. This whorish dem pathology is also coupled to a dynamic viral genome that is mutating as it learns about the human host, where both insertions into the genome as well as (deletions, as in the Delta variant [italics]) are part of the dynamic.

And Biden is sending most all of the illegals to FLORIDA------------See how DISEASE is spread yet?

And Biden is sending most all of the illegals to FLORIDA------------See how DISEASE is spread yet?
The arrogance of the pope, whom the dem-controlled media made sure was seen pimping around just after its protection racket installed the CIA puppet and POSPOTUS, is showing through JoeXi’s cheap veneer of demographics.

Oh yeah. I'm sure i'm speaking for all of us when i say we all trust what comes out of this white house.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

With a bit of luck trump will get it. He s in the right age bracket. If it gets in his head it's safe. There's nothing there.

Colin norris why yes , although Trump already had it , you go do your little TDS thingy . And your head is so full it probable seeps out your ass.

My trump defeat syndrome is well under control.
Any rational person would now be thanking Biden for getting more vaccines. Remember when trump said it would disappear overnight like a miracle?
How embarrassing for you.
Forget that. Its just facts coming out of my arse.

Forum List

Back