1 in 5 COVID-19 cases now occurring in Florida

You who refuse to get the vaccine are sucking off those of us who did. If it were not for the vaccine, you would still huddled in your house, whining about trump's astounding defeat.
Hmmmm not sure who you are sucking off of but we aint doin you Dimmer.

Even if your claim is true, which it isn't...do the math 606,190 deaths of COVID verses 3, 920 with the vaccine. Let me do the math since you seem rather challenged. That is a fatal side effect rate of 0.006466. Really? You gotta do better than that.
Thats about as low as the total number of deaths in the US to its total population 0.001875.

meh

The only statistic that matters is that over 100 million Americans wont be rolling up their sleeves for anybody. All the other numbers are noise.

We'll let the suckers enjoy their 31 booster jabs and attendant blood clots. HAPPY NOW ! :abgg2q.jpg:

Colin norris I'm sure thats what you call it . But rational folks call it shit.

With breathtaking ignorance, you cannot be included amongst those of rational intelligence. Your problem is you're a filthy lying Republican and you know it.
You hate democrats and everything they stand but yet probably are a godbotherer also. So much for your Christian beliefs.

Colin norris your a moron that seems to know nothing . Your typical Biden supporter. All 50 million of yas.

Yes I've been called all that before.
Your problem is I keep exposing you weak bitches for what you are.
Instantly your argument is exhausted out come the personal diagnosis of my intelligence.
I can tell your a dumb arse Republican because that is TYPICAL.
I'm so pleased you left yourself wide open. Aren't you?

Forum List

Back