1 MEELLION Signatures!!!!

What announced my arrival was laughter. At YOU.

You stuffed shirts absolutely HATE that not everyone takes you as seriously as you demand.

Tough shit. :lol:

LOL keep telling youself that as you try desperately to define me when you know nothing about me personally.
"Furthermore, your arrogance and superior attitude on this board is undeserving based on what and how you post." :lol:

Yeah, we get it. We're supposed to just take your word for it that you're the smartest guy in the room. :lol:
That shows desperation on your part and I can see why you continue to stalk me and troll into other threads with your baseless personal attacks. LOL
"Stalk" you? Tissue? :lol:

Grow up, you sissy bedwetter. You want a blank check to be able to say what you want without being called on it.

Not happening here. Perhaps you should go back to DU or HuffPo.
Why are you so desperate to try to tear me down? I must have done something right to deserve such attention. LOL
Man, you're a whiner. :lol:

I'm not desperate to tear you down, no matter how much your victimhood fantasy tells you I am.

I'm making fun of a pompous ass. You don't like it? Stop being a pompous ass. Simple, huh?

You'd think someone as mature and intelligent as you allegedly are could have figured that one out. Guess not. :razz:

Yes stalk. After all you are the one following me into other threads to continue trolling and attacking me personally. All you have done in post after post was come at me personally with one false accusation after another. If you don't like the label stop living the definition of it.

Furthermore, unlike you I do not believe that i can say whatever I want and have no problem defending what I say. You on the other hand go to the old scorched earth approach and persoanlly attack me for daring to question your opinions and point out the flaws in them as you refuse to discuss anything relevant to the debate even as you fill each thread with pointless personal attacks all in a desperate attempt to tear me down and put this "pompous ass" in his place. LOL

I'm making fun of a pompous ass. You don't like it? Stop being a pompous ass. Simple, huh?

You'd think someone as mature and intelligent as you allegedly are could have figured that one out. Guess not.

Your own words prove that you are not interested in the debate but instead are out to tear me down. No victimhood here because I think it's hilarious that you feel the need to try and put me in my place. However for you to deny that it is what you are doing even as your own words show that you are is nothing but more dishonesty from you.

Do you seriously want a plumber who has no proper training or certification to work on your house?? WOW! Are you seriously arguing that there should be no requirements for classifying ones self as a plumber?? Damn those building codes and lay those pipes. LOL Eh who cares they will just have to pay a licensed plumber to come in a fix the mess left by the other guy but what is money anyway? LOL

Great Gaea's gargantuan gazongas. And you wonder why no one's kissing your ass.

I didn't say that, you fucking dumbass.

Newsflash for the fucking dumbass: Plumbing apprenticeships aren't necessarily taken at universities, and don't lead necessarily lead to a degree. They're administered by unions.

So a plumber isn't going to have to have a degree.

Did I mention you're a fucking dumbass? True story!
Same goes for Pipefitters (Plumbers for the industrial scale), Electricians, and many other members of the construction trade. Shit, a skilled 15 year old can make a mint setting up physical networks if he knows the right people and proves his ability to work, sans degree too. But nooooo... he has to have a degree.

Yes, we've seen that from you a great deal. :lol:

Thanks for the "i'm rubber, you're glue" defense and showing how right I am about your childish trolling.

How many more threads are you going to follow me into so you continue this tantrum?? LOL
I just explained it to you. Quit being a pompous ass, and no one will call you a pompous ass.

But you're just going to have to live with the facts that you don't get to say whatever you want without repercussions, and you don't get to dictate how others treat you.

Put me on Ignore, pansy, if I'm hurting your widdle feewings. :lol:

Says you, the pompous ass who is declaring victory even though his arguments and accusations have been shot down.

BTW why would I ignore you watching you squirm and you try to come at me with your meaningless posts which are full of sound and fury but signify nothing is hilarious.

Do you seriously want a plumber who has no proper training or certification to work on your house?? WOW! Are you seriously arguing that there should be no requirements for classifying ones self as a plumber?? Damn those building codes and lay those pipes. LOL Eh who cares they will just have to pay a licensed plumber to come in a fix the mess left by the other guy but what is money anyway? LOL

I didn't say that you said anything in that excerpt. I asked you questions based on your statements about plumbers not needing to educated even though as my unedited post shows they have be an apprentice for roughly 5 years and then they have to be licensed in most states.

Newsflash for the fucking dumbass: Plumbing apprenticeships aren't necessarily taken at universities, and don't lead necessarily lead to a degree. They're administered by unions.

I didn't say that that did. Fruthermore in my unedited post I listed all the info on plumbers so it's funy how you edited that out. Why would you do that?

If you are trying to claim that i said he was going to have one then please show me when and where i did say such a thing.

So you can't answer the simple questions??

Higher education when used to achieve knowledge in a marketable skill is a good thing.
Those who go to college and earn "any" degree are setting themselves up for struggle and disappointment.
The problem I see is that of entitlement. Those who come out of school with a BA in whatever believe they are owed something. That something is a white collar job right out the gate that will allow them to live comfortably for the rest of their lives. After all that is what these kids have been told would happen. How anyone could think this is possible with well over 1.5 million people earning college degrees each year is a mystery.
"Work hard ,go to school and the rest will take care of itself". The problem is those delivering the message neglect to tell these deserving skulls full of creamed farina that once they get their degree, the work has JUST BEGUN.

There you go inserting you opinion over that of otthers as you presume to know what they are thinking. LOL
Not only are you a fucking dumbass, you're a fucking hypocrite.

Keep it coming I already proved your accusation false in the other thread. So is that why in this one you didn't even try to substantiate it in this thread? LOL

Not really. You don't need a degree to be a plumber, do you? And plumbers make excellent money.

You said:
Skilled trades make very good money. No degree required.

Education Requirements
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) notes that most plumbers are trained through apprenticeships, because these programs offer the most comprehensive training in the field (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics). Apprenticeships may be available through local branches of contractor organizations and unions, like the National Association of Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors and the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry. Programs generally last 4-5 years and couple in-class instruction with paid, on-the-job training.

In-Class Instruction
Classroom training generally lasts between 500 and 750 hours. Coursework begins with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety training courses. First-year requirements may also include completing first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training. Thereafter, apprentices take courses in mathematics, blueprint reading and plumbing basics, including instruction on pipes, valves and fittings. Intermediate courses in apprenticeship programs often cover a host of topics ranging from gas lines to bathtubs.

On-the-Job Training
Most apprenticeships require completing 7,500-8,000 hours of on-the-job training. Working with journeymen and master plumbers, apprentices learn to cut holes in studs, walls and floors, as well as install piping and fixtures. They're trained to use soldering irons and power tools, like reciprocating saws. Additionally, apprentices receive instruction in plumbing and building codes, dealing with clients and answering questions for inspectors.

Licensing
Once formal training is complete, apprentices become journeymen plumbers. Most states require journeymen plumbers to be licensed. Although requirements vary, the BLS reports that most states require 2-5 years of experience and successful completion of a state board examination. Continuing education is generally required in order to keep the license current.

[/qhttp://education-portal.com/articles/Construction_Educational_Requirements_for_Becoming_a_Plumber.htmluote]
Degreed by education( College) and degreed by experience/certification are mutually exclusive.
Stop deflecting. The issue is a 4 year college or university degree. Nothing else.

Actually NO it is not. the argument started with this statement by initforme

I never have

1) had to check my employees work...I know its good. Why? Because they went to school after HS to learn their trade(which immediately shows me they have the drive over those who simply chose to work after graduation...those are the slackers who I wont hire....EVER)

then he followed it up with

Those that chose not to go for further education after HS should be automatically turned away for their work quality, knowledge, and work ethic lags far behind those that get more education.

fitz tried to change the focus to college but that is NOT where it began

College is NOT an absolute gauge of drive or quality. It is very often a hinderence for many in becoming the successful people they can ultimately be. Of course that is not for all work and industry, but not all work and industry NEEDS that path in life.

A college degree is neither a guarantor or predictor of success, quality or drive.

Fitz's subject change obviously confused you and several others but a four year college is not the subject. So please do try to keep up.

Shall we compare resumes? :lol:

Are you actually asking me to share personal information?? How would you prove anything said on this board?

Furthermore, your arrogance and superior attitude on this board is undeserving based on what and how you post. Any intelligent person would know that is what I was referring to.

Thanks for showing that you are not intelligent enough to grasp such a simple concept.

LOL

no stupid..just work and experience. you could leave out the personal stuff.
What a yutz.

Nope not going to do it because there is no point to becuase their is no way to prove anything said on this board. Besdies that what does it matter when you will refuse to believe me and I will refuse to believe you. Why waste the time?

So do you have anyhting else to offer or are you through trolling for the night?

LOL keep telling youself that as you try desperately to define me when you know nothing about me personally.
"Furthermore, your arrogance and superior attitude on this board is undeserving based on what and how you post." :lol:

Yeah, we get it. We're supposed to just take your word for it that you're the smartest guy in the room. :lol:

Grow up, you sissy bedwetter. You want a blank check to be able to say what you want without being called on it.

I'm not desperate to tear you down, no matter how much your victimhood fantasy tells you I am.

You'd think someone as mature and intelligent as you allegedly are could have figured that one out. Guess not. :razz:

Yes stalk. After all you are the one following me into other threads to continue trolling and attacking me personally. All you have done in post after post was come at me personally with one false accusation after another. If you don't like the label stop living the definition of it.

Furthermore, unlike you I do not believe that i can say whatever I want and have no problem defending what I say. You on the other hand go to the old scorched earth approach and persoanlly attack me for daring to question your opinions and point out the flaws in them as you refuse to discuss anything relevant to the debate even as you fill each thread with pointless personal attacks all in a desperate attempt to tear me down and put this "pompous ass" in his place. LOL

You'd think someone as mature and intelligent as you allegedly are could have figured that one out. Guess not.

Your own words prove that you are not interested in the debate but instead are out to tear me down. No victimhood here because I think it's hilarious that you feel the need to try and put me in my place. However for you to deny that it is what you are doing even as your own words show that you are is nothing but more dishonesty from you.
I don't care how loudly you whine, I will NOT kiss your ass, okay?

Thanks for the "i'm rubber, you're glue" defense and showing how right I am about your childish trolling.

How many more threads are you going to follow me into so you continue this tantrum?? LOL
I just explained it to you. Quit being a pompous ass, and no one will call you a pompous ass.

But you're just going to have to live with the facts that you don't get to say whatever you want without repercussions, and you don't get to dictate how others treat you.

Says you, the pompous ass who is declaring victory even though his arguments and accusations have been shot down.

BTW why would I ignore you watching you squirm and you try to come at me with your meaningless posts which are full of sound and fury but signify nothing is hilarious.
Yeah, yeah, you won, just because you say so. We get it.

All together, everybody: "drmith is sooo smart!! I wish we could be as smart as he is!!"

Higher education when used to achieve knowledge in a marketable skill is a good thing.
Those who go to college and earn "any" degree are setting themselves up for struggle and disappointment.
The problem I see is that of entitlement. Those who come out of school with a BA in whatever believe they are owed something. That something is a white collar job right out the gate that will allow them to live comfortably for the rest of their lives. After all that is what these kids have been told would happen. How anyone could think this is possible with well over 1.5 million people earning college degrees each year is a mystery.
"Work hard ,go to school and the rest will take care of itself". The problem is those delivering the message neglect to tell these deserving skulls full of creamed farina that once they get their degree, the work has JUST BEGUN.

There you go inserting you opinion over that of otthers as you presume to know what they are thinking. LOL
There you go making no sense whatsoever.
Ever heard of Occupy Wall Street?
Countless on the street interviews of people claiming to be college grads demanding among other things, their student loans be forgiven, jobs of THEIR choice offered to them without delay because after all they spent a couple hundred thousand getting their degree in Greek Philosophy...One can only draw the conclusion that these people attended and graduated with a degree with certain expectations. That is the definition of personal feelings of entitlement.
Wake and up smell the java, will you.
You have no valid argument here. Your position is defeated, yet to insist on standing in the middle of the crowded room screaming that you are the one who is correct and everyone else is clueless.
Of course you had NOTHING of substance in rebuttal to me post. This is a common refrain with you. Arguing just to argue.

All of that writing and still nothing of substance to support the initial claim or defend the attempt to speak for others. Funny how you declare victory even as you fail to substantiate your own opinion with anything more than your own opinions
Thanks for the baseless opinions.

I didn't say that you said anything in that excerpt. I asked you questions based on your statements about plumbers not needing to educated even though as my unedited post shows they have be an apprentice for roughly 5 years and then they have to be licensed in most states.

I didn't say that that did. Fruthermore in my unedited post I listed all the info on plumbers so it's funy how you edited that out. Why would you do that?

If you are trying to claim that i said he was going to have one then please show me when and where i did say such a thing.

Your unedited posts says nothing about attending university, which was what we were discussing. And your questions were just more dishonest horseshit strawmen.

But you "won". :lol:

Keep it coming I already proved your accusation false in the other thread. So is that why in this one you didn't even try to substantiate it in this thread? LOL
You proved it...because you said you did?

Well, if that lets you live with your hypocrisy, sure. :lol:

Are you actually asking me to share personal information?? How would you prove anything said on this board?

Furthermore, your arrogance and superior attitude on this board is undeserving based on what and how you post. Any intelligent person would know that is what I was referring to.

Thanks for showing that you are not intelligent enough to grasp such a simple concept.

LOL

no stupid..just work and experience. you could leave out the personal stuff.
What a yutz.

Nope not going to do it because there is no point to becuase their is no way to prove anything said on this board. Besdies that what does it matter when you will refuse to believe me and I will refuse to believe you. Why waste the time?

So do you have anyhting else to offer or are you through trolling for the night?
That concrete around your ankles starting to set , is it?

This fucking guy hasn't provided a single shred pf evidence to support his claims and yet everyone who challenges his claims is wrong.
How wonderful it must be to think one always the smartest person in the room.

:rofl: You're doing it again! Go on, threaten to hold your breath and turn blue if I don't acknowledge your superiority!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL You and your exaggerations and distortions.
You ask me if i want to compare personal info and I point out how moronic it is to suggest doing that because there is no way to prove anything said on this board.
Then instead of even trying to defend your indefensible position or showing that you have to integriy to admit when you are wrong you continue to come at me personally.

How sad is that? LOL
LOL
:lol: You don't even see your arrogance. It's just natural to you. Birds fly, fish swim, and you're smarter than everyone else. :lol:

Nope never said or argued that I was smarter than everyone else. However, based on how I handled your stalking and continued assault of baseless personal attacks as well as every argument that you threw out in the hopes that something would stick I would say that I am smarter than you. LOL
Unless you believe that you are the smartest person alive, which would take incredible arrogance on your part, then being smarter than you is not a declaration that I am smarter than everyone else.

If we are both running from a bear I don't have to outrun the bear I just have to outrun you.

P.S. you still haven't offered anyting of substance to defend you previous accusation. LOL

I don't care how loudly you whine, I will NOT kiss your ass, okay?

And here I proved that you were being dishonest when you claimed that you were nto trying to tear me down even as you admitted that you coming after me becuase I was a pompous ass?

What more proof do you need. Your own contradictory words say it all. LOL

Yeah, yeah, you won, just because you say so. We get it.

All together, everybody: "drmith is sooo smart!! I wish we could be as smart as he is!!"

LOL Watching posters throw tantrums like this after their spin is countered is part of what makes this board interesting and fun. LOL

I have presented a valid counter argument to everything that you have thrown at me and your response is to continue to come at me personally. The fact that you refuse to defend your accusations and arguments says all that needs to be said.

Your unedited posts says nothing about attending university, which was what we were discussing. And your questions were just more dishonest horseshit strawmen.

But you "won". :lol:

Yes I won because the original topic was NOT about college or universities it was about "further education after HS" which is not specific to only four year colleges and universities. At no point in initformes posts which started this debate over edcuation and jobs did he specifiy that they have to go to college and get a degree. You lost because you bought into the sidestep about college that fitz tried to make.

Your gullibility and inability to follow the thread is not my problem.

This fucking guy hasn't provided a single shred pf evidence to support his claims and yet everyone who challenges his claims is wrong.
How wonderful it must be to think one always the smartest person in the room.
Makes you wonder where he got a stupid idea like that to begin with.

Forum List

Back