1% Of America Has 40% Of America's Wealth~ (Magna Carta? Robin Hood?)

And your progressives plan takes the money away from the rich and gives it to the government to squander on pet projects supported by the political party who happens to be in power. The 99 percenters are still screwed, but now they're double screwed because now they can't even get a good paying job to get off the public teat.

You guys are all the same, big, overpowering government ad destroy the middle class while creating it.

Let me try to talk "Libertarian" to you westwall.....

You know how all Libertarians the last decade have focused and fixated on the Federal Reserve and how it's bending people over? Have you taken 30 seconds out of your day to inform yourself on who actually runs the Federal Reserve? BIG CORP. The former President of the FR was the President of Halliburton, the one VP Cheney worked for. We went to war with Iraq and used Halliburton to rebuild it, yes, Halliburton. Was war with Iraq necessary? Did you see any fishy lies there? Did you see someone start a fire and sell the water? Are you lost?

I think my age is probably similar to yours but you seem to rely on age as a bail out for your ignorance of politics. The Internet has opened up MASSIVE amounts of information to the people. Some false, some true. If you haven't spent time informing yourself, that is on you!
But once again, you are only focused on one thing. You are a single topic voter, nothing more. And I'll bet money you can't tell the people what position I stand on guns because you never read. You just repeat and hate like a troll. :)

Dude I've known how corrupt the Fed is since before you were born. You're talking recent history, try going older if you want to impress me. The Fed is a total violation of the COTUS and needs to be eliminated. The difference between me and you is I actually DO care about the 99%. You only care about them as long as they are a tool for your progressive aims. Then you will cast them aside like they always are.

You silly people are all alike. You claim to hate the one percenters, but you do their bidding for them all the time. You support gun control so that way the one percenters can really screw over the little guy.
And your progressives plan takes the money away from the rich and gives it to the government to squander on pet projects supported by the political party who happens to be in power. The 99 percenters are still screwed, but now they're double screwed because now they can't even get a good paying job to get off the public teat.

You guys are all the same, big, overpowering government ad destroy the middle class while creating it.

You know how all Libertarians the last decade have focused and fixated on the Federal Reserve and how it's bending people over? Have you taken 30 seconds out of your day to inform yourself on who actually runs the Federal Reserve? BIG CORP. The former President of the FR was the President of Halliburton, the one VP Cheney worked for. We went to war with Iraq and used Halliburton to rebuild it, yes, Halliburton. Was war with Iraq necessary? Did you see any fishy lies there? Did you see someone start a fire and sell the water? Are you lost?

Westwall, you have never known much about politics. You were just a scared to death drone that fixated on weapons. If you are going to be a mod, it's time you learned the basics.

Dude I've known how corrupt the Fed is since before you were born. You're talking recent history, try going older if you want to impress me. The Fed is a total violation of the COTUS and needs to be eliminated. The difference between me and you is I actually DO care about the 99%. You only care about them as long as they are a tool for your progressive aims. Then you will cast them aside like they always are.

You silly people are all alike. You claim to hate the one percenters, but you do their bidding for them all the time. You support gun control so that way the one percenters can really screw over the little guy.

Age has nothing to do with education while I'll bet I'm around your age. You are a Fox News gun junkie, nothing more. You don't know a lick about politics, you simply fixate on gun issues.

You probably can't even repeat what I stand for on the gun issues because you think anyone who THINKS is a weakness to your focal point.............

One topic voters...............(I guarantee he is wrong if he tries to say what I think about the gun issues I've stated in bright day light right in front of his nose. He will say I want to ban all guns, because that's EASY for the SIMPLE minded.)

I'm almost 70. You? I know more about politics than you ever will being an active member of the Democrat Party here in Nevada and have actually written legislation that has been passed by our State Legislature. You? On the Federal level I worked with Reid before he got corrupted by the D.C. life. At one time he was a champion of the People. Now he's a turd.

I know for certain I am better educated than you having earned my PhD in geology from Caltech before you were born. I rarely watch FOX news and instead watch the beeb. And I know more about firearms than you ever will. Of that I have zero doubt.

I've met a local Libertarian here. He was a stoner that made it into State legislature. He didn't know about politics at all, he was simply THE NEW PARTY.

You know more about guns. I know about America, families, citizens, people, neighbors............who wins?

The instant you get on topic, you will learn politics KIDDO.

I think my age is probably similar to yours but you seem to rely on age as a bail out for your ignorance of politics. The Internet has opened up MASSIVE amounts of information to the people. Some false, some true. If you haven't spent time informing yourself, that is on you!
But once again, you are only focused on one thing. You are a single topic voter, nothing more. And I'll bet money you can't tell the people what position I stand on guns because you never read. You just repeat and hate like a troll. :)

Westwall, you have never known much about politics. You were just a scared to death drone that fixated on weapons. If you are going to be a mod, it's time you learned the basics.

Age has nothing to do with education while I'll bet I'm around your age. You are a Fox News gun junkie, nothing more. You don't know a lick about politics, you simply fixate on gun issues.

You probably can't even repeat what I stand for on the gun issues because you think anyone who THINKS is a weakness to your focal point.............

One topic voters...............(I guarantee he is wrong if he tries to say what I think about the gun issues I've stated in bright day light right in front of his nose. He will say I want to ban all guns, because that's EASY for the SIMPLE minded.)

I'm almost 70. You? I know more about politics than you ever will being an active member of the Democrat Party here in Nevada and have actually written legislation that has been passed by our State Legislature. You? On the Federal level I worked with Reid before he got corrupted by the D.C. life. At one time he was a champion of the People. Now he's a turd.

I know for certain I am better educated than you having earned my PhD in geology from Caltech before you were born. I rarely watch FOX news and instead watch the beeb. And I know more about firearms than you ever will. Of that I have zero doubt.

I've met a local Libertarian here. He was a stoner that made it into State legislature. He didn't know about politics at all, he was simply THE NEW PARTY.

You know more about guns. I know about America, families, citizens, people, neighbors............who wins?

If you know so much about them why do you want to kill them?

Tell you what bucko. I'm off to get some work done but any time you want to debate a subject step right up.

If you know so much about them why do you want to kill them?

You may want to learn the English language and be specific to what you are discussing on Political forums. "Them" is a broad and non-specific term kiddo.

Tell you what bucko. I'm off to get some work done but any time you want to debate a subject step right up.

LOL. I've made points for years with you and your return has always been "You are stupid". It's why I can't distinguish you from a 7 year old. You don't know politics at all.\

You have NEVER held a smart debate against me, you know you haven't. Not even close. Like an atom on earth.

Funny how I directly forced a debate with you and you used "Flight" instead of "Fight". Your Avatar makes sense now. My debate could not have been more direct.

You have NEVER won a debate against me, you have never even anywhere near it in ANY of the Forums we've been on. Never one topic, ever. I challenged you to a debate on this topic and you RAN directly after.

You have NEVER been good at politics, only one liner insults like a 7 year old. "You are stupid" isn't a good political debate kiddo. If you can't focus on topics and only rely on insults, this isn't the place for you.

Project much. You are nothing if not predictable :clap2:

As to the OP, he is correct, you can ignore the facts all you like, doesn't mean the facts aren't facts :thup:

No, you guys are all the same. If in a few years the extremely wealthy have 80% of the wealth instead of 40%, you'll think it's ok, and will defend to death their march towards having 90%. In the meantime, the problem with the country is poor people on food stamps. Let them dumpster dive.

Funny how I directly forced a debate with you and you used "Flight" instead of "Fight". Your Avatar makes sense now. My debate could not have been more direct.

You have NEVER won a debate against me, you have never even anywhere near it in ANY of the Forums we've been on. Never one topic, ever. I challenged you to a debate on this topic and you RAN directly after.

You have NEVER been good at politics, only one liner insults like a 7 year old. "You are stupid" isn't a good political debate kiddo. If you can't focus on topics and only rely on insults, this isn't the place for you.

Your arguments are one dimensional. You're no better than culty claiming victory whenever you get backed into a corner. All of you are delusional silly people who think you're so smart but then can't deliver.

Typical.

No, you guys are all the same. If in a few years the extremely wealthy have 80% of the wealth instead of 40%, you'll think it's ok, and will defend to death their march towards having 90%. In the meantime, the problem with the country is poor people on food stamps. Let them dumpster dive.

In 1932 2% of this country's population controlled 76% of the nations wealth. Democrats took control of both Houses for 40 continuous years. They also held the Presidency for the majority of that time as well. What was the result of all of that power? 1% now controls 90% (according to an economic report commissioned by Bill Clinton). So, who were the progressives working for? Because it certainly doesn't look like they were working for the 99 percenters. Does it.

Facts bitch slap you every time junior. You all think your so smart, so with it. My grandfather was a high ranker in the American Communist Party and was a real bastard. I learned the progressive playbook from him. You guys are nothing, and know so very little it is embarrassing. You're like the occupiers who were reduced to shitting in the street because you were too stupid to go find a toilet.

In 1932 2% of this country's population controlled 76% of the nations wealth. Democrats took control of both Houses for 40 continuous years. They also held the Presidency for the majority of that time as well. What was the result of all of that power? 1% now controls 90% (according to an economic report commissioned by Bill Clinton). So, who were the progressives working for? Because it certainly doesn't look like they were working for the 99 percenters. Does it.

Facts bitch slap you every time junior. You all think your so smart, so with it. My grandfather was a high ranker in the American Communist Party and was a real bastard. I learned the progressive playbook from him. You guys are nothing, and know so very little it is embarrassing. You're like the occupiers who were reduced to shitting in the street because you were too stupid to go find a toilet.

I think people have bastardized the saying ... "The rich keep getting richer".

Somewhere down the line someone thought that idea was up for discussion. The simple idea that people with resources and investment capital won't continue to increase their wealth is stupid.

Now I understand that doesn't mean that everyone gains from wealth at the same level ... And the more you have the more you gain (compounded by overall asset and resource investment). What I think others are trying to express is that it is reasonable for people who have nothing (or little), save nothing (or little), invest nothing (or little) ... Are somehow expected to achieve wealth beyond their means, ability and activities.

The poor aren't getting poorer ... They earn more than they ever have before albeit not as much more as their counterparts at the top. But they never invested the same capital in the same system in the same manner as the people they would like to compare their gains to.

You will never win the lottery if you never buy a ticket.

The poor aren't getting poorer ... They earn more than they ever have before albeit not as much more as their counterparts at the top.
This is a fact often missed. If you look at a graph of household income quintiles over time sure the top have gotten richer, but in real dollars the other tiers haven't had any significant drop and are all higher than a few decades ago.

It is unjust for the sake of being unjust.

[.

Unions today are at about 6%. The last time Unions were that low, we had a Great Depression.

typical brainless liberal! Union wages raise prices, no net gain is possible, and union wages shipped about 30 million jobs off shore.

Do you understand?

Last edited:
More than 50% of the land in the western U.S. is owned by the Federal Government. That's a bigger problem than people earning and keeping their own money.

The cost of unnecessary war is greater than the cost of unnecessary food stamps.

probably not since there is no end to the crippling welfare liberals will dole out to buy votes

So you admit you have never looked into how many people actually commit welfare fraud.....you just assume it costs less than Unnecessary war........

Even if you have a day 1 perspective you can look at the numbers kiddo. Welfare IS MUCH lower than Unnecessary war. Unless you are an extremeist who thinks Education and Social Security is Welfare like this last generation. Not only misunderstanding what welfare is but what "Entitlement" programs are is how prehistoric some of our society is these days.

there is no end to the crippling welfare entitlements liberals will dole out to buy votes.

Do you understand? Obama took over when govt was bigger than ever and yet he had only one idea, namely, to make it far biogger still bigger. This is the libcommie way?

NOw do you understand?

The Corporate powers want people

dear corporations have no power. They are our slaves. If they don't offer us the best jobs and products in the world to improve our standatd of living at the fastest rate in the world we drive them into bankruptcy. Its a fate that about 10,000 experience each month?

Do you undertand now?? Do you see why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Forum List

Back