10,000 human remains found on serial killer’s farm — and authorities are still identifying victims

1717382790517.png

Take a real good look at him folks. Then start talking about how people get away with crimes in rural areas.

Where is MarathonMike or leftwinger?

Wanting to inject "race" on any thread.....yet again? Just asking :dunno:
Shut the hell up. You guys inject race when it is someone black and now that we have a henious set of crimes by somebody white you want to ignore race. Well I'm not going to do that. I'm going to point it out untill whites like you understand that whites are just a violent and criminal as anyone else.

I don't see you in the threads by whites pointing out black crimes doing this. So GTH.

Last edited:
"Baumeister, who moved into the farmstead with his family in 1988, used its sprawling yard and adjacent trail to hide thousands of decomposed remains until his teenage son discovered a human skull and brought it to his mother."

Can't help myself:

Was it on Mother's Day?

GOTTA watch out for those quiet ones

Interstate 70 That area is creepy.

Four Decades Later, a Victim of the Highway Killer Is Finally Identified​

Four bodies were found on an Indiana farm in 1983. The remains of Keith Lavell Bibbs, 16, of Chicago, were the last to be identified. All were victims of the serial killer Larry Eyler.

• Informative
Reactions: IM2

• Informative
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back