10,000 Posts!

Wahooooooooooooooo!

shark-dinosaur-gun-dynamite.jpg

Yep, I guess I do have 1000 coming up! But that's a far cry from 10,000! :lol:

And...it's taken me four years to get this close to 1000! Sad...so sad! :lol:

Took me three months to reach 10,000 on another forum, and over a year to reach the same milestone here, lol.

I wonder if I can make 20,000 by the start of 2015, haha...

10,000 in a little more than one year, and you think that took a long time? I suggest you get a life off this board. But who am I, if you see this as a noteworthy accomplishment, more power to you...

I only just broke 10,000 earlier this year and I've been a member since 2007. That seems to me to be just about the right amount of time...

Remember, quantity is not a substitute for quality.

I joined the other forum in November of 2002 and it wasn't until a year or so ago that I made the 25k mark.

I have been on this forum since 06-18-2009, and I haven't hit 7k yet.

I find I waste far too much time on political forums and they have become a significant time suck, so don't take this wrong.

10k is a dubious milestone at best. At least, to My way of thinking.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
10,000 in a little more than one year, and you think that took a long time? I suggest you get a life off this board. But who am I, if you see this as a noteworthy accomplishment, more power to you...

I only just broke 10,000 earlier this year and I've been a member since 2007. That seems to me to be just about the right amount of time...

kinda what I was thinking...it took me nine years to get where I'm at...

sheeesh

"Form is more important than pace." ( or so I read, and to which I agree, but to each their own, as I have read, too )

Forum List

Back