10/1/13 How bad will it be?

In today's mail... the big envelope from my health insurance provider.

I'm scared to open it.
[MENTION=20545]Mr. H.[/MENTION]

Well?
Does your coverage meet the government's "certain standards" of coverage or are you delegated to the 'marketplace'?
Which marketplace? The state individual exchanges or the business exchanges. The business exchanges are where the real pain will be.

I'm scared to open it.

Well?
Does your coverage meet the government's "certain standards" of coverage or are you delegated to the 'marketplace'?

I suppose it does. My current provider is part of the marketplace. If I do nothing, the policy automatically rolls into an ACA policy that most closely mimics my current policy.
Fuck it- we're going out of town for several days. I'll look at it when we get back. I think they said they're part of the private- or business exchange.

How come he gets mail!? I just got an email saying they meet the criteria, and I'm good to go.

I feel disrespected. I don't think they took all this seriously enough.

:doubt:

I'm scared to open it.

Well?
Which marketplace? The state individual exchanges or the business exchanges. The business exchanges are where the real pain will be.
The exchanges for small business are offered in the same way as for individuals. Either state run, or federally run. They look to be behind the individual exchanges, maybe by as much as a year. However, small businesses can do as they have before. They are NOT required to use the exchanges. And the small business can simply direct their employees to the private exchanges.

Forum List

Back