🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 no-nos Christians do.

But you're utterly impotent, kid, in a way no little blue pill can cure. You can do nothing to bring about the society you want...and if anyone does (and they won't)...you will have zero power. You will be a faceless little nothing, and you will do what you're told, or you will be put in an unmarked mass grave.

No fascism for you.

Because a lot of Americans are ignorant, and subservient, and ONLY rely on the pitiful information of Capitalist big corporations, and the Globalists of the Synagogue of Satan.
Nobody is going to do what you want. Nobody.

Then you can continue to flush your society down the toilet.

You Western Europeans are truly the most dumb & weak race I've ever seem in my life.
We went to the Moon and won two World Wars. You white supremacist Borg got your asses kicked and haven't accomplished a damn thing.

Actually Nazi member Wernher Von Braun put the man on the Moon.

Soviets put the first person into space.

Actually Soviets defeated the Nazis.

You Western European simpletons won't exist soon enough.

I hope the sooner the better.
I'd tell you to bring it, but pussy revolutionary-wannabes like you are as intimidating as a sponge cake.

Because a lot of Americans are ignorant, and subservient, and ONLY rely on the pitiful information of Capitalist big corporations, and the Globalists of the Synagogue of Satan.

You Western Europeans are truly the most dumb & weak race I've ever seem in my life.
We went to the Moon and won two World Wars. You white supremacist Borg got your asses kicked and haven't accomplished a damn thing.

I'd tell you to bring it, but pussy revolutionary-wannabes like you are as intimidating as a sponge cake.

Uh, your cultural replacements will do the job just fine.

Uh, your cultural replacements will do the job just fine.
No, boy. Step it up. It's time you grew up and stop insisting other people do your work for you.

You revolutionaries are fuckin' useless.

Interesting, sounds like Republicans aren't true Christians.

10 POLITICAL Things You Can't Do While Following Jesus
You're conflating a "no", as in getting caught taking an extra cootie without parental permission, at a very early and legalistic age of development.

With a NO, as in raping, murdering, molesting, slaughtering, torturing children.

Not remotely the same equivalent(s) of nos at all, now are they? Whether by ancient or modern systems of law, religion, government, and so on...

Jesus never ordained the govt was to care for the poor. He said that was the responsibility of His followers. Plain and simple. And we can see why. The govt does much of nothing well, but line the pockets of those passing out the assistance, more than anyone else.

Jesus was clearly not a Capitalist, having supported the poor & gone nuts in a bank.

It wasn't a bank...it was the temple...

blasphe-my-a-ticket-to-hell-has-never-been-funnier-22281252.png

~S~

Forum List

Back