10 States Where Obama Wipes Out Existing Health Care Plans

The trending is currently occurring. It's just begun and the idea that there's not going to be any trending or that trending doesn't matter is telling and the OP addresses this.

You don't. Imho, you are in stasis and see no trending. Time will tell. :)

You won't.

Seven million will lose insurance under Obama health law - Washington Times

Slippery-Slope fallacies, no matter how many times you repeat them, don't make the OP any less bullshit.

So, the slope of a trend is unimportant to you. So much so that you call them fallacies and say that they don't belong in the OP.

OK

It's not a fallacy, there are plans being lost. I just posted some. Individuals losing their plans and having to restructure when they have no choice.

You can't see them for the hiding from them. Polls are trends and most Liberals like them...

...when they trend the Liberal way.

So, I understand. You're just going to discount current (your chosen word) inclines.

No one will lose their plans. The OP is about President Obama saying no one will lose their plans.

They are already.

I will revisit this thread in a year or two.

It's a textbook "slippery slope" fallacy. The fact that 7 million people may be forced to drop their plans is NOT evidence of any "slope" at all, or of anything occurring in the future.

And the OP makes a very specific, and provably wrong, claim about "10 states" that will force you to change your insurance. Obama's comments are also, entirely irrelevant.

Re-read your sig. :)

I will post trending data in the future and in this thread.

Is your state one of them?

President Barack Obama famously promised, “If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan.” He later got even more specific

“If you are among the hundreds of millions of Americans who already have health insurance through your job, or Medicare, or Medicaid, or the VA, nothing in this plan will require you or your employer to change the coverage or the doctor you have,” Obama said. :lmao:

California, Missouri, Connecticut, Maryland, South Carolina, New York, New Jersey, Iowa, Wisconsin and Georgia.

Read here to see why and how they are affected and is your state next? Hint: The insurers who are dropping out.

Ten states where Obamacare wipes out health care plans | The Daily Caller

I used to have United Health indy plan...not anymore.

"Some prominent health insurers, including industry giant UnitedHealth Group Inc., are not participating in California's new state-run health insurance market, possibly limiting the number of choices for millions of consumers."

UnitedHealth, Aetna and Cigna opt out of California insurance exchange - Los Angeles Times

Oh and there's this:

California's health insurance rates for a new state-run marketplace came in lower than expected this week, but one downside for many consumers will be far fewer doctors and hospitals to choose from.

People who want UCLA Medical Center and its doctors in their health plan network next year, for instance, may have only one choice in California's exchange: Anthem Blue Cross. Another major insurer in the state-run market, Blue Shield of California, said its exchange customers will be restricted to 36% of its regular physician network statewide.

Insurers limit doctors, hospitals in state-run exchange plans - Los Angeles Times

I'd link to the CMS site, but it won't load up! :lol:

i have Blue Shield of Ca.....before them i had Kaiser.....Blue Shield as far as i am concerned is 10x better.....i am in a group plan so i have lots of Doctors to choose from and Med Centers....

Salesmen often offer great initial value to get their foot in the door. And American's personal choice is getting slimmer all the time.

Forum List

Back