100,000 people shot in the US per year! Good guy saving lives?

100,000 people are shot in the USA every year!

How many were shot by a good guy with a gun saving lives?

The only good guys / hero's are the the people saving more & more lives of gunshot victims thereby reducing the murder rate. Gee I wonder why medical cost keep rising?

Come for my guns ;)
I don't want your POS guns. I have my own very nice guns.

Good. It wouldn't end well for you.
LOL - You would be ended & never see it coming.

The only good guys / hero's are the the people saving more & more lives of gunshot victims thereby reducing the murder rate. Gee I wonder why medical cost keep rising?

Come for my guns ;)

;) I have too much training and experience for that to happen boy. But it might be fun for you to try.

And because nowhere in the constitution does it say that conviction of a felony means you lose you right to bear arms, the day you are released from prison you are given your guns back, preferably cleaned and well oiled and ready for use.

According to this Repubtard it was good to give the violent criminal record Texas Church Shooter as many guns & bullets as he wanted.
If you are referring to the Southland Church shooting, a good civilian armed with an AR-15, shot the perpetrator.
But Willeford only had 4 bullets, because you don't ever need more than 10, so limit the guns to 15 rounds & non-replaceable magazines.

WTF is a non-replicable magazine? If you can't replace it, then it's not a magazine at all.
i read one article that talked about the time needed to swap out a fixed magazine gun.

and they wonder why we fight them on their ban desires.

That's funny. A "fixed magazine" gun is called a revolver if we're talking about pistols, and a single shot rifle for those.

Yes, they may slow down an attacker, but they also slow down a law abiding citizen trying to defend themselves.

Even with highly trained police who practice shooting way more than the average person, they hit their targets less than 30% of the time. If you get into a gun battle with a home intruder, you're going to need every round you can get. Even 10 may not be enough.

According to this Repubtard it was good to give the violent criminal record Texas Church Shooter as many guns & bullets as he wanted.
If you are referring to the Southland Church shooting, a good civilian armed with an AR-15, shot the perpetrator.
But Willeford only had 4 bullets, because you don't ever need more than 10, so limit the guns to 15 rounds & non-replaceable magazines.

WTF is a non-replicable magazine? If you can't replace it, then it's not a magazine at all.
i read one article that talked about the time needed to swap out a fixed magazine gun.

That's funny. A "fixed magazine" gun is called a revolver if we're talking about pistols, and a single shot rifle for those.

Yes, they may slow down an attacker, but they also slow down a law abiding citizen trying to defend themselves.

Even with highly trained police who practice shooting way more than the average person, they hit their targets less than 30% of the time. If you get into a gun battle with a home intruder, you're going to need every round you can get. Even 10 may not be enough.
Bullshit Strawman LIES!!!

Please post link to a citizen who was killed after he fired 15 + rounds at attackers. If it ever happened at all, it would never come close to the many mass shooters who fired more than that many.

Please post link to a citizen who was killed after he fired 15 + rounds at attackers. If it ever happened at all, it would never come close to the many mass shooters who fired more than that many.

I don't know if it did happen and it's not what I said anyhow. Notice the word "IF" in my sentence. If three thugs in the street are shooting at you, you're outnumbered right from the beginning. The last thing you need is government making your odds of not getting hit even worse.

I don't know if it did happen and it's not what I said anyhow. Notice the word "IF" in my sentence. If three thugs in the street are shooting at you, you're outnumbered right from the beginning. The last thing you need is government making your odds of not getting hit even worse.

Like I said, you are completely full of shit. You idiots dream up fake strawman lies!!!!!!!!

Mass shootings are very real & common!!!

Like I said, you are completely full of shit. You idiots dream up fake strawman lies!!!!!!!!

How can I be FOS when I never made a claim? One more time public school student, I said "IF."

Mass shootings are very real, and so is the fact that it's not the gun responsible. You can kill a lot of people with most guns today.

And because nowhere in the constitution does it say that conviction of a felony means you lose you right to bear arms, the day you are released from prison you are given your guns back, preferably cleaned and well oiled and ready for use.

Clearly, KissMy, doesn't know that the hell he's talking about when he refers to magazines.

Clearly, KissMy, doesn't know that the hell he's talking about when he refers to magazines.

It is amazing. All these anti-gun liberals are all gun owners, and yet few actually know anything about them.:dunno:

It is amazing. All these anti-gun liberals are all gun owners, and yet few actually know anything about them.:dunno:
I doubt they've owned gun one in their lives.

I have multiple bullets lodged in my roof and in my garage door. I am clueless here, do I go out and buy a gun and shoot at clouds in self defense? OK, it's somehow MY fault I didn't choose to live with reckless buffoons that abuse firearms. Tell my poor garage that, and my poor roof can't defend itself, either. I just sort of expect Americans to exercise common sense. I must be a bloody fool.

I have multiple bullets lodged in my roof and in my garage door. I am clueless here, do I go out and buy a gun and shoot at clouds in self defense? OK, it's somehow MY fault I didn't choose to live with reckless buffoons that abuse firearms. Tell my poor garage that, and my poor roof can't defend itself, either. I just sort of expect Americans to exercise common sense. I must be a bloody fool.

Then quit shooting at your roof and garage door. :abgg2q.jpg:

The battle rifle used in WWII & Korea, the Garand, didn't have a detachable magazine. It used stripper clips. It could be reloaded faster than a detachable magazine rifle, had a greater range and more power. Gen Patton called it "the greatest implement of battle ever devised."
Be careful what you wish for.

Come for my guns ;)

So you are saying that refusal to surrender personal firearms will result in summary execution without a trial or even a warning? LMAO! That is utter bullshit.

Common? Really? Try around 1% off the gun related murders annually. And those have been dropping to under 10,000 per year for the last few.

But if you want to talk about being full of shit and making things up, tell us again how someone refusing to surrender their firearms will be summarily executed without a trial and without warning or seeing it coming.

Almost two Vietnam Wars every single year huh. Get some help Mr. Delusional.

OMG...by KissMy logic that means 2.5 million are struck by lightning!:laughing0301:

The whole entire world agrees that america has a gun problem. Till you meet the gun nuts in the US and their idiotic explanations:

"Guns don't kill people"....Yes they do, other countries don't have them...hence they have less murders per capita.
"We need them to fight tyrannical government"....You telling me that you have a chance vs Tanks, Tomahawks and F35s ? LOL
"Is in our constitution" that piece of paper that was written 300 years ago? wake up we live in the 21st century, and your forefathers ain't god or Jesus.

The dumbest people ever assembled in one country are the gun lovers.

All these wonderful countries with free healthcare and no guns, but not one of you on the left will ever lift a finger to move to one of these great places.

The whole world agrees America has a gun problem? Great, then let the rest of the world STF out of our country. We like it just the way it is less the Democrats of course.
That's like saying all Americans voted for Trump while in reality is the opposite. Gun ban will happen in this country is a matter of time.

The whole entire world agrees that america has a gun problem. Till you meet the gun nuts in the US and their idiotic explanations:

"Guns don't kill people"....Yes they do, other countries don't have them...hence they have less murders per capita.
"We need them to fight tyrannical government"....You telling me that you have a chance vs Tanks, Tomahawks and F35s ? LOL
"Is in our constitution" that piece of paper that was written 300 years ago? wake up we live in the 21st century, and your forefathers ain't god or Jesus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the above words that i quote are the words and thinking of an imported ' arab' of some type . He claims to be a ' berber' in some previous thread . ------------------------- they weren't YOUR ForeFathers Issa !!
Lol I'm arab/berber/subsaharian and iberian :).
What's your input about the subject again?

Forum List

Back