100,000 people shot in the US per year! Good guy saving lives?

I have multiple bullets lodged in my roof and in my garage door. I am clueless here, do I go out and buy a gun and shoot at clouds in self defense? OK, it's somehow MY fault I didn't choose to live with reckless buffoons that abuse firearms. Tell my poor garage that, and my poor roof can't defend itself, either. I just sort of expect Americans to exercise common sense. I must be a bloody fool.
What type of garage door do you have?

The whole entire world agrees that america has a gun problem. Till you meet the gun nuts in the US and their idiotic explanations:

"Guns don't kill people"....Yes they do, other countries don't have them...hence they have less murders per capita.
"We need them to fight tyrannical government"....You telling me that you have a chance vs Tanks, Tomahawks and F35s ? LOL
"Is in our constitution" that piece of paper that was written 300 years ago? wake up we live in the 21st century, and your forefathers ain't god or Jesus.

The dumbest people ever assembled in one country are the gun lovers.

All these wonderful countries with free healthcare and no guns, but not one of you on the left will ever lift a finger to move to one of these great places.

The whole world agrees America has a gun problem? Great, then let the rest of the world STF out of our country. We like it just the way it is less the Democrats of course.
That's like saying all Americans voted for Trump while in reality is the opposite. Gun ban will happen in this country is a matter of time.

Sure, by then we’ll be packing phasers.

Beam this dude up Scotty

The whole entire world agrees that america has a gun problem. Till you meet the gun nuts in the US and their idiotic explanations:

"Guns don't kill people"....Yes they do, other countries don't have them...hence they have less murders per capita.
"We need them to fight tyrannical government"....You telling me that you have a chance vs Tanks, Tomahawks and F35s ? LOL
"Is in our constitution" that piece of paper that was written 300 years ago? wake up we live in the 21st century, and your forefathers ain't god or Jesus.

All these wonderful countries with free healthcare and no guns, but not one of you on the left will ever lift a finger to move to one of these great places.

The whole world agrees America has a gun problem? Great, then let the rest of the world STF out of our country. We like it just the way it is less the Democrats of course.
That's like saying all Americans voted for Trump while in reality is the opposite. Gun ban will happen in this country is a matter of time.

A very long time. But like I said, you don't move to one of these countries that have these bans. Why not?

America is a great place partly because we are armed. We have the ability to defend ourselves against attackers. And with over 100 million armed Americans, don't look for any gun bans anytime soon. The Supreme Court is on our side--not yours.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the above words that i quote are the words and thinking of an imported ' arab' of some type . He claims to be a ' berber' in some previous thread . ------------------------- they weren't YOUR ForeFathers Issa !!
Lol I'm arab/berber/subsaharian and iberian :).
What's your input about the subject again?
---------------------------------------------------- simply that YOU third worlders are a Danger to American Freedoms , RIGHTS and Liberty and that you and ilk should not be imported into the USA because you are dangerous to those American RIGHTS , Liberties and Freedoms Issa . You think and vote like a 'berber' rather than an America Issa .

Last edited:
America is a great place partly because we are armed. We have the ability to defend ourselves against attackers. And with over 100 million armed Americans, don't look for any gun bans anytime soon. The Supreme Court is on our side--not yours.

You know nothing about the subject! You have never had to fight of armed attackers!

No! - Democrats Obama & Clinton never said they wanted to ban guns!!! They only want to keep the WMD replaceable magazine guns away from mentally ill & terrorist! We don't want to ban guns & that will never happen here in my lifetime. Taking all guns from all sane responsible people, only leaves guns in the hands of criminals!!!

Last edited:

You know nothing about the subject! You have never had to fight of armed attackers!

Have you?

----------------------------------------- stop saying silly and emotional things , YOU have no way of knowing Rays experience Kiss !!

and the important thing is that AMERICANS have the RIGHTS and then the Tools so that Aericans have the ABILITY to be able to fight off and protect themselves from attackers Kiss .

and so called LARGE Magazines are simply Normal sized Magazines designed for specific guns Kiss .

----------------------------------------- stop saying silly and emotional things , YOU have no way of knowing Rays experience Kiss !!
LOL - I do know he knows nothing about the diarrhea he spews. I have survived 8 armed attackers in 6 real attacks. There are only a few USMB posters that have ever had any real experience.. 2 weeks ago my next door neighbor lost his sister & her entire family to her armed depressed husband.

Last edited:

LOL - I do know he knows nothing about the diarrhea he spews. I have survived 8 armed attackers in 6 real attacks. There are only a few USMB posters that have ever had any real experience..

You have been attacked by armed men on 6 different occasions? In the military?

LOL - I do know he knows nothing about the diarrhea he spews. I have survived 8 armed attackers in 6 real attacks. There are only a few USMB posters that have ever had any real experience..

No, not military & not all men. I lived nearly all my life in gun country gun culture Missouri. Nearly all the attackers were mad or crazy

------------------------------------------------ big deal , you were attacked , you surived and YOU got paid and fed for doing the job you begged - volunteered to do Kiss !!

------------------------------------------------ big deal , you were attacked , you surived and YOU got paid and fed for doing the job you begged - volunteered to do Kiss !!
???

so i see that you weren't in the Military :afro:[probably a good thing] . So YOU survived whatever attack you have dreamed up , too bad you didn't have a gun , some ammo and a good number of normal capacity magazines of your choice Kiss .

No, not military & not all men. I lived nearly all my life in gun country gun culture Missouri. Nearly all the attackers were mad or crazy

I am 58 years old and have lived almost all of my life in the gun culture/gun country of the southeast. I have never had to fire my gun in self defense.
I have been a lifelong shooter and hunter. I have spent more than my share of time in unsavory places when I was young and wild.

You seem to attract an inordinate number of attacks.

so i see that you weren't in the Military :afro:. So YOU survived whatever attack you have dreamed up , too bad you didn't have a gun , some ammo and a good number of norma; capacity magazines of your choice Kiss .
Yes I do wish I was armed at the time. There would have been some dead attackers, maybe not all shot in the front. LOL

so i see that you weren't in the Military :afro:. So YOU survived whatever attack you have dreamed up , too bad you didn't have a gun , some ammo and a good number of norma; capacity magazines of your choice Kiss .
Yes I do wish I was armed at the time. There would have been some dead attackers, maybe not all shot in the front. LOL

So you obviously survived these attacks, and yet you wish you could have killed someone? Why?

LOL - I do know he knows nothing about the diarrhea he spews. I have survived 8 armed attackers in 6 real attacks. There are only a few USMB posters that have ever had any real experience.. 2 weeks ago my next door neighbor lost his sister & her entire family to her armed depressed husband.
------------------------------------- its pretty amazing seeing all the DRAMA you people have in your lives . Even if true story the story or DREAM has nothing to do with anyone that lives in Cleveland or North Dakota Kiss !!

Forum List

Back