100 million dollars for an attack that kills zero aircraft and accomplishes nothing strategically

I agree with you though--that Trump completely did a 180 degree flip on what he campaigned on. He was basically campaigning on Isolation--America first, no more being the police of the world, and often stated that we should not be involved in Syria and their civil war. "Let the Syrians and Russia handle ISIS--etc. etc. etc. He continally campaigned on that, even bashing Hillary Clinton for her stronger stance regarding Assad, and insisting on a no fly zone.

It all depends on what happens over the coming months whether or not President Donald Trump did a 180.

He made a solid, rapid decision to take measured, precise action to get the attention of the WORLD that this method of warfare is no longer acceptable in a civilized world. A no-fly zone would have worked extremely well...back when petulant former President Obama drew his childish redline. I say childish because all he did when al-Assad blatantly crossed the line was whine and run home.

The Free World is celebrating that, after a dangerous eight-year break, they once again have a LEADER.

$100 Million is a low-ball estimate. I'm sure it cost much more than that. And he's far from done. There's lots more carnage to come in Syria.

Trump pulled an ole 'Wag the Dog' on us. He isn't the first President to do it, and he won't be the last. Look for him to see a bump in his approval numbers. America loves its war.

The far left Progressives here are intent on either intentionally ignoring the value of the Tomahawk attack on the airbase, are ignorant or desperately trying to lie their way out admitting the massive success of this attack.

The purpose of the attack was to put the World on notice that this sort of behavior will not be tolerated in a civilized World. It also sent the message that we can do this in a matter of days, not months and we can destroy a base in fewer than five minutes.

It also sent the message that HAD WE WANTED, we could have just as easily destroyed all six bases in the same few minutes. It would have taken a bit longer to get more tactical equipment in position.

Lewdog also has the right idea.

As for onyx, he's a paid spammer paid to look foolish. At least HOPEFULLY he's paid and paid well, who would want to look that foolish for nothing?

The far left Progressives here are intent on either intentionally ignoring the value of the Tomahawk attack on the airbase, are ignorant or desperately trying to lie their way out admitting the massive success of this attack.

The purpose of the attack was to put the World on notice that this sort of behavior will not be tolerated in a civilized World. It also sent the message that we can do this in a matter of days, not months and we can destroy a base in fewer than five minutes.

It also sent the message that HAD WE WANTED, we could have just as easily destroyed all six bases in the same few minutes. It would have taken a bit longer to get more tactical equipment in position.

Lewdog also has the right idea.

As for onyx, he's a paid spammer paid to look foolish. At least HOPEFULLY he's paid and paid well, who would want to look that foolish for nothing?
Was the purpose of the attack to also allow Syria to be notified in advance so that their personnel and equipment could be removed?

I have never seen such impotence and incompetence. What a fucking disgrace!
Impotence is when you draw a red line, and then run from it, bitch.
Trump was so concerned about Syria Children, but refuses to let them emigrate into the US. After all they could be terrorists. What a piece of garbage this man is.
They can come here legally.
Thats not what Trumps immigration plan was, sweetie. Thankfully it was shot down by the courts

I remember the righties complaining about the costs of obamas no fly over Lybia .

Bygones !
I don't remember you complaining till now.
Just like you complained about Obama vacation trip but say nothing about the hundreds of millions its costing us to support the Trump family
I'd say we spent more on Obama's travels because he went to different places every time, but the media didn't consider weekend getaways vacations till Trump became president.

Trump was so concerned about Syria Children, but refuses to let them emigrate into the US. After all they could be terrorists. What a piece of garbage this man is.
Thats not what Trumps immigration plan was, sweetie. Thankfully it was shot down by the courts
You like judges to be able to over ride presidents? I see how you like the nuclear option now, that your party came up with. Be careful for what you wish for.

I remember the righties complaining about the costs of obamas no fly over Lybia .

Bygones !
Just like you complained about Obama vacation trip but say nothing about the hundreds of millions its costing us to support the Trump family
I'd say we spent more on Obama's travels because he went to different places every time, but the media didn't consider weekend getaways vacations till Trump became president.
Of course you fail to begin to consider the 180 million alone we are spending to guard Trump Tower. Obama rarely had weekend get aways other than camp david. Those are still costs associated with Trump which could easily add up to another 100 million. Then we have the cost of guarding Trump children while they are busy making money with the Trump businesses. Not a word from your kind

You like judges to be able to over ride presidents? I see how you like the nuclear option now, that your party came up with. Be careful for what you wish for.
There are 3 equal branches of government, and judges can over ride King Donald

Wrong honey bunch, the nuclear option was never intended to be used for SC nominations. Its the only way your kind could fill an opening, lie and cheat.

Bygones !
Of course you fail to begin to consider the 180 million alone we are spending to guard Trump Tower. Obama rarely had weekend get aways other than camp david. Those are still costs associated with Trump which could easily add up to another 100 million. Then we have the cost of guarding Trump children while they are busy making money with the Trump businesses. Not a word from your kind
Obama visited camp David 39 times. I do remember a Vegas getaway after 4 Americans died. That he lied about the reason why they died.

Bygones !
Obama visited camp David 39 times. I do remember a Vegas getaway after 4 Americans died. That he lied about the reason why they died.
39 times in 8 years compare to 39 visits to Florida in one year, at least. You are sooooo fullof shit sweetie, I don't know why I even waste my time with low life like you

Wrong honey bunch, the nuclear option was never intended to be used for SC nominations. Its the only way your kind could fill an opening, lie and cheat.
That is a lie, they did it to over ride the republicans for anything they wanted. I'm sure you supported it then. I said back then it was wrong, but liberals said it was right.

That is a lie, they did it to over ride the republicans for anything they wanted. I'm sure you supported it then. I said back then it was wrong, but liberals said it was right.
In 250 years of our country, the "nuclear" option has NEVER been used to elect a SC justice. Now shove that up your lying ass

39 times in 8 years compare to 39 visits to Florida in one year, at least. You are sooooo fullof shit sweetie, I don't know why I even waste my time with low life like you
Obama had his dog ride separately on an separate helicopter to vacation. Of course you supported that. Michelle would also take separate planes with your blessings. You are a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back